Santas disappearing?

caskade

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no1 will sell fro low price, thats when the price will go back on. im keeping my sanat until its 30m again

why? santas could reach 50mil or 100 mil who knows people really should just buy something and hold onto it.

That's my intent jessy. I've always wanted a santa hat to complement my dragon (however i'd much rather have a red phat :P ), and i plan to keep it as long as a I play the game. I don't ever plan on selling it or giving it away. Even if i get offered an outrageous amount, i probably won't sell. It is one of those sentimental things ya' know?

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

To Blake, I'm pretty sure rares don't just drop because a few people don't want to pay the going rate for it. Like, the last time santas had a major drop was when CoA were announced, so everyone sold their rares to buy lotsa fish.

Anyway, I must thank the person who first mentioned that Hunter won't be a money-drainer, as I was planning on selling my santa a bit before it was released.

Cool.

i got banned and i had a santa - thats another one gone

I had 25 lol

But people who are selling atm are very very silly.. This always happens when something new come out its like a mad dash to sell... but why its not like the number of santa hats or party hats will ever increase, There is alot of money to be made from these mad sellers :lol: :lol:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Ok, 500 mask sets is what, 40 billion? I really doubt that.

i dunno man 3 hit u(dan) was the guy im talkin about he got his mask and party hats back in classic, he was banned from the official forums for selling 400 of them, i think he only has like 200 left. but yea he has some mask sets and a party hat set.

really, im not trying to exagerate him up or anything, he told me he had that many ive never seen him and we USED to talk on a pretty regular basis a while ago but hes since almost stopped playing. i rarely see him on hes a very nice guy infact he invited me to a new years eve party a few months ago.. which i thought strange cuz it was july and i live in america he lives in england

My thought of why there are little Santa Hats now is that they are one of the favoured items to buy when people quit, and/or come back in an eventual time, where they might not. Account wiping rarely happens(ask me about the info I do have about the issue - ingame or pm), so the Santas still do exist, but are off the market, basically making it a higher demand, lower supply.

Ok, 500 mask sets is what, 40 billion? I really doubt that.

i dunno man 3 hit u(dan) was the guy im talkin about he got his mask and party hats back in classic, he was banned from the official forums for selling 400 of them, i think he only has like 200 left. but yea he has some mask sets and a party hat set.

really, im not trying to exagerate him up or anything, he told me he had that many ive never seen him and we USED to talk on a pretty regular basis a while ago but hes since almost stopped playing. i rarely see him on hes a very nice guy infact he invited me to a new years eve party a few months ago.. which i thought strange cuz it was july and i live in america he lives in england

there is one person in the world who has over 50billion (Bill Gates), however in your form of logic there must be thousands more because one person always means they are not special right? You can never be special right?

As we all know the richest players in rs are probably

- Duke Freedom

- r2 pleasant

- Cursed You

- Self proclaimed first 1 defence pure 3---hit---u (which i may add is a total lie)

- Duke Freedom

- r2 pleasant

- Cursed You

- Self proclaimed first 1 defence pure 3---hit---u (which i may add is a total lie)

Str3ngthz was another one of the richest players, he recently got banned

maxedcashwn6.png

74/80 Attack

93/94 Str

90/90 Range

88/94 Magic

From what I can see, prices are already rising. Enough people are buying in on the decline that it's already starting to reverse. Monday should be very interesting.

That's *if* hunting comes out on monday, Jagex might miss a day for it.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Few weeks after Hunter comes out they'll shoot up. Merchants have been grabbing as many as they can while the prices are low lately. As soon as people realise Hunter isn't a money drain, they'll be wanting to buy back their rares, but merchants won't be willing to sell for that low price anymore. ;)

:twisted:

retribution!

Jessy87, he never had so much, he just has a large imagination.

And santa's are probably going up soon. It seems they already increased a bit in price again.

Jessy87, he never had so much, he just has a large imagination.

And santa's are probably going up soon. It seems they already increased a bit in price again.

didn't notice that they went up but i saw that they fell 20% which shocked me..due to go up i think :wink:

duke will we expect a new "amount of gp in runescape" thread soon? really gd to read

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

actually you will find that reson santas dont go up much is because there is to many. masks, p hats, crackers halve wine are all harder to get and wearable so tehre worth more.

fortuantly due to so many people having santas they can keep up with green mask (bulk of people selling high) but cant ever rise to much because there is to many.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Discontinued items gets rarer every day, for various reasons:

Hi-Alchemy accidents

Death without anyone nearby

Dropping somewhere no one else is

Permenant Ban

these are 4 reasons I can think of. There are many other reasons, there is absolutley no reason it's gonna get more common. They are mainly for collectors however, I basicly don't like them because they give no stats, and before posting something like "Hah, you're just jealous" I wanna tell you I'm NOT. I wouldn't want this since it gives no stats. Wearing one doesn't even prove if you're rich, since you could have gotten it from something like the duelling area.

I'm not making a complainet, I'm just voicing my opinion, if that's ok.

no1 will sell fro low price, thats when the price will go back on. im keeping my sanat until its 30m again

why? santas could reach 50mil or 100 mil who knows people really should just buy something and hold onto it.

That's my intent jessy. I've always wanted a santa hat to complement my dragon (however i'd much rather have a red phat :P ), and i plan to keep it as long as a I play the game. I don't ever plan on selling it or giving it away. Even if i get offered an outrageous amount, i probably won't sell. It is one of those sentimental things ya' know?

then you could sell it and buy 2 sentimental items!

Yayyyyyy...

Guess what ? Santa's price is on the rise, those who listened to the "New skill comes out rare drops alot bull"(probably a propaganda to make to unload of rares at a discounted price) loses lots of money :-w

Anyways RuneScape will always release new skills,that doesn't mean rares price will keep sliding downwards 8-)

0worker0.png

Few weeks after Hunter comes out they'll shoot up. Merchants have been grabbing as many as they can while the prices are low lately. As soon as people realise Hunter isn't a money drain, they'll be wanting to buy back their rares, but merchants won't be willing to sell for that low price anymore. ;)

I dont get what you say... caskade said it's low supply, so it means santa have HIGH prices, therefore, they should go lower when the hunter skill comes, there not gonna be like ppl getting crazy for having their rares back, when they sell them at first place

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

he he :thumbsup:

Urukai: Kill them all! leave none alive!!! GWAK!

- Duke Freedom

- r2 pleasant

- Cursed You

Str3ngthz was another one of the richest players, he recently got banned

maxedcashwn6.png

why did he get banned, he was pretty nice with my friends list. :-k