Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its in a balloon does it count? if it does, i found blk mystik gloves in a balloon. lol went over to bank and sold. #-o i wanted mystik about a week l8er =(

you mess with me, ill shove my wand... wait for it...... up yo nose! trolls, i swear.

a abby whip in nonmembers (before member) he died cause of his stupidity

i wonder if lying makes you feel god or something :?: if someone dropped an abby whip in nonmembers i am positive it just disappears after a while and no one can see it

ON TOPIC: rune 2h after i killed a fire giant :thumbsup:

i use a new account now "knex2"

Lets see. Mine would probably when my friend and i were training at ankous, some1 dropped glory, rune boots, obby cape, rune legs, rune plate, and a bunch of runes. We split it down the middle, just goes to show not to train on monsters that are higher level than you while skulled.

i r tink tht a11 ppl shud use g00d gr@m3r since g00d gr@m3r is ftw.

a abby whip in nonmembers (before member) he died cause of his stupidity

i wonder if lying makes you feel god or something :?: if someone dropped an abby whip in nonmembers i am positive it just disappears after a while and no one can see it

ON TOPIC: rune 2h after i killed a fire giant :thumbsup:

Yep you are a liar! If you drop members items in f2p, it will just disapear, otherwise non members would be able to trade members items.

ON TOPIC:

Dead loots: Glory and dds at Barrows (missed full ah and other bits), Guy went to Bronze Drags in full dh (no anti drag shield), got toasted with a 35, 25, and 23. I got dh helm, rune boots, obby cape, glory, dds, ring of wealth, and a few ppots.

Other: 47 noted Attack Pots in seers bank. Not worth much but they've served me well :thumbsup:

sig-3.jpg

jenkees2.png

jenkees2.png

i got full cannon a while a ago i added them to see if they replied they didnt so i kept

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

30 noted dragon chains, and 12 noted whips.... that was a day to remember :shock:

Also, 12873 burnt lobbies... they've been added to my collection :-w

Keep dreaming.

RAWR PLAWKS?

abbypu8.th.png

SELLING BLUE ELE- SKIRT - PM - ME -IN- GAME

Broken Ahrim's Top and Bottom. :thumbsup:

I love it when people die in Barrows...

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

i got 3rd age ammy from some1 who died in barrows

it was my fault he died actually.... i was running through tunnels, he was meleeing dharok till he got hit hard, then duck behind door. i ran through and through door, as he clicked. that made ihym not go though, and died

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

This is from last february, some genius died at aberrant spectres. Saw the pile as i ascended from gargoyles. Items circled red items are his.

lolnoobxu7.png

Oh, there were some rune arrows but i didn't include them in the pic.