99 Hunter reached

gift_of_flab

if you think its easy then yes- he coulnt have done it alone.

seeing as till 63 you gain 25k xp h average, then 63-80 60k average and 80-99 75k average- thats about 10 days gameplay- and thats minimal.

So how can one man live 2 weeks without sleep? he cant.

and btw, Freshwacka, dark did train at red chinchompas, and at the exact location i do, so theres no question what is the best training place. Would you choose the utterly crowded place with only 4 traps that could be used by anyone, filled with angry people, or the place you have millions of spots to put your traps on, not even being crowded, and even if someone takes your space, you can switch servers for max 5 times and find another empty server.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not overly easy (no easier than thieving, fletching, cooking, firemaking, anyway), people just play too much :P You can get almost any skill to 99 within about a week if you try hard enough/play enough.

Anyway, i'm sure this'll be locked, because you used names.

dont need to read the rest of this thread now do i...

thread's question solved in 1st post

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Last time I checked, Darkforest was actually 700k exp away from 99. That was around 2 hours ago. I couldn't imagine playing that long without logging off.

2 hours is nothing to me. The ones that surprise me (and scare my bladder) are the ones that can go 6+ hours. Maybe they run fast and hope for the best while they are gone. If not, then I guess they have bladders made of steel.

16 hours... do I win?

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Last time I checked, Darkforest was actually 700k exp away from 99. That was around 2 hours ago. I couldn't imagine playing that long without logging off.

2 hours is nothing to me. The ones that surprise me (and scare my bladder) are the ones that can go 6+ hours. Maybe they run fast and hope for the best while they are gone. If not, then I guess they have bladders made of steel.

Wouldn't be hard to wieght the mouse so that it moved ever so slightly while you were excavating the mines.

However, anyone that would do that reallyneed help. Really.

Personally I think Red Chinchompas are better xp than Salamanders. You can place the traps really close to each other, and the Chinchompas are stackable - it wastes time releasing the salamanders.

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

PS: Please DO NOT pm me asking where I train. I WILL give you a made up answer that will get you the worst experience imaginable.O:)

Hate to spoil your "gigantic secret", but everybody knows its red salamanders, thanks.

Red salamanders don't come anywhere near 85k an hour.

You're wrong here, Red salamanders can get you 75-85K p/hr, it all depends on how fast you can check/setup trap and your luck. Personally I train at red salamanders, I find it easier than box trapping, my best was 91K in an hour.

On topic congrats to Dark, If i had no job, no gf, and nothing else to do I'd probably play the same hours. Ironically I have 2 weeks break from work starting tomorrow.. no i won't be on Runescape... instead I'm off on a holiday across the country.

natrv0.png

zelda+ot.png

LEGENDS MAY SLEEP BUT THEY NEVER DIE

i wish they would release more skills like slayer, if i remember correctly it took 2 months for the first 99 slayer.

i usually play for 1 or 2 hours a day, i spend about an hour on the forums though, but no matter how hard i try, i just can't average the same xp output.

my best is about 70k an hour on fletching, but some people can get 120k to 150k an hour

i wonder what they'll release next, and whatever it is, i hope its hard to train like slayer :wink:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

i wish they would release more skills like slayer, if i remember correctly it took 2 months for the first 99 slayer.

i usually play for 1 or 2 hours a day, i spend about an hour on the forums though, but no matter how hard i try, i just can't average the same xp output.

my best is about 70k an hour on fletching, but some people can get 120k to 150k an hour

i wonder what they'll release next, and whatever it is, i hope its hard to train like slayer :wink:

Totally agreed and they shouldn't have put things like pc, pyramid plunder, cook x, etc. in it too :(.

ON Topic: Even it turned out to be a freaking easy skill and he must have 100% nollifed, still gratz to him.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

even if u were on for 18 hours a day with 6 hours of sleep, how would u eat.....

Making a sandwich takes about 2 minutes, and you can eat it while you train. Not hard :P

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

even if u were on for 18 hours a day with 6 hours of sleep, how would u eat.....

Making a sandwich takes about 2 minutes, and you can eat it while you train. Not hard :P

Youd be sick of Hunter, sick of the same sandwiches, sick of not sleeping much.

Pro's, youd be first 99 Hunter, yihaa :?

I guess he needs to train his RL skills, something that is hard to train, and doesnt involve nolifing.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Darkforest must have no job or go to school to be able to do this, or he had 2 weeks off. How many hours do you think he plays a day?

Has it neva crossed any1s mind they cud be webmasters and work on a computer at home? But then again they cud be some old guy livin in there parents basement >.< U neva really know

Well anyway i think its great that some1 got 99 hunt...BUUUTTT after 11 days?! :-s I think hunt was too of an easy skill to get up personally, but there arnt really any good rewards, cept a few

woodcutting.png<----Achieved on mages 8-) fletching.png

erem..i dont think u need to logoff to use bathroom? u can just keep it going then come back and sit down lol

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

It's not overly easy (no easier than thieving, fletching, cooking, firemaking, anyway), people just play too much :P You can get almost any skill to 99 within about a week if you try hard enough/play enough.

Anyway, i'm sure this'll be locked, because you used names.

Think about this, I looked at his experience which was 12,999,965 and than I went to the toilet and came back 5 minutes later to find that he had 13,034,680 experience for level 99. And you say it is not easy? I would say 34 thousand exp in 5 minutes is pretty easy, at least when you compare it to some other skills.

Hiscores update when you log off. He may have been playing for hours since he had the first amount of exp, then logged off at level 99 for the hiscores pic he no doubt took.

And Lep, i totally agree. My achievements post about one month of members before and after got flamed ("TBH thats pretty bad for a month lmao") but if someone plays too much it gets a bit too serious.

It is only a game after all.

screenshot041aoj0.jpg