Solar Death Ray!!

Nanosauromo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great... :XD: I can't wait to see who leads the New Soviet Un...erm I mean Russia to power. I have my ideas. :wink:

Certiainly not little old me. Although I can get my hands on some polonium...I mean, puppies...that I can use to poison...I mean, overjoy...my political enemies. Not that I'm threatening you...or any of my other political enemies. :-w :anxious:

You should take the temperature of the focal point. I'm curious to know.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Great... :XD: I can't wait to see who leads the New Soviet Un...erm I mean Russia to power. I have my ideas. :wink:

Certiainly not little old me. Although I can get my hands on some polonium...I mean, puppies...that I can use to poison...I mean, overjoy...my political enemies. Not that I'm threatening you...or any of my other political enemies. :-w :anxious:

You should take the temperature of the focal point. I'm curious to know.

http://unitednuclear.com/isotopes.htm

;) Although it's $1,000,000 to get enough to poison someone :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

They did this experiment in a much larger scale on Mythbusters and caught a wooden boat on fire hehe :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

you are watching to mutch tv dont ya :D

mythbusted...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Ya know how satellite dishes have a reciever hooked up to metal poles around the dish? The reciever picks up all the signals from the satellite's shape.

Idea: Make metal poles run between mirror lines (as not to obstruct any power from the sun) and attach a series of lenses (maybe a telescope?) to focus the beam of light. It will be like a satellite dish, cept the there are light beams being caught in the focal point and sent off more tightly focused.

Then go pyro on everything.

The sun is great. When I was a kid, we would get a shoebox, tinfoil, and a coat hanger and viola! We cooked hot dogs.

Nice project.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

swamp7.jpg
Not fair, that Swamp probably just burned because of the swamp gas. I dare you to burn a mountain :P

Other than that; =D>

Try focusing the beam with lenses...

melt a foil and ill give you a cookie

Toast a marshmellow and i'll give you 5 cookies.

Also post the lightly toasted marshmellow to me :pray:

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

That only works in small scale. They failed in mythbusters, if I remember it right.

Tho in age of empires 1 you can have mirror towers that shoot beams of light that destroy everything...

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

I don't want any elementary school science fair grade polonium man! Vladimir Putin hand-delivers mine!

:-s Oh really?

The USA's Central Security Service under the Department of Defense will be keeping an eye on you.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Mythbusters! :XD:

+1! <3: Mythbusters.

Try getting a big mirror door + hammer = :D

The beginners in my ceramics class (I'm in the advanced class) have been making mosaics. Some have mirrors in them. For several days the classroom was filled with the sound of shattering glass.

Bah, stupid rain! How am I supposed to destroy stuff when there's no sun? I should build a trebuchet.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

And sell it to the government and military!! 8-) Just don't sell it to the Russians, even if they do offer more, because we don't need another...well you know...

It's the...umm...burning hot war!

It's not your idea :P, perhaps you know it from your own research, or more likely mythbusters, In anycase i dont see you claiming credit and it's still very cool ::'

edit: whoops mythbusters already said 1000x :P

Bah, stupid rain! How am I supposed to destroy stuff when there's no sun? I should build a trebuchet.
Yes you should.

Which reminds me, I need to finish welding my frame together.

I don't want any elementary school science fair grade polonium man! Vladimir Putin hand-delivers mine!

That's so dumb. I'm wondering, would they really accept larger orders and could they ship it legally? A million dollars is nothing for thousands of dangerous people in the world. Polonium is an extremely lethal radiating substance as you'd obviously figure out.

They sell around 2-3 monthly. An order of 15,000 creates massive eyes turning.

And it's ridiculous, there are much better, cheaper, poisons that'd do the job. Look at things before you call them stupid :P

Trebuchets are AWESOME fun, although I REALLY want to make a massive artillerly crossbow for launching 'real' fireworks. The issue with trechuchets on the small scale is it's difficult to get power into them. It's a little disappointing. Also to get a 'reasonably cool one' it takes loads of work, large storage place, and can unfortunetly be topped in various (but not all) points of test by small man powered catepults. An artillerly crossbow would be able to store tons of energy in the parts though at small scale.