Ever Been on TV?

Fadfdfd

Hello,

I'm bringing this up because I'll be on local television tonight!

Deleted this for my safety.

So I had a fun night, and I'll be seeing myself on TV tonight. ::'

So, have you guys ever been on Television? Local or National :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of...

First, about my sister. She was supposed to be in a commercial, except I had to be born and she missed it. She still hates me.

Second, I was on a poster-ad. Not TV, but sort of close...

Third, my school's news TV show is shown on local TV. Yesterday, you could kind of hear me, although not see me. And my friend's have been on it...

Forth, I might have been kind of not really captured by NESN, in their top view of Fenway.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

u had a "fun night" and now ur gonna be on tv... :?

FAD WHAT DID YOU DO!??!?!?! :wall: :lol:

Our synogauge got a new Menorah they were showing off. I was at services. We went out to light the candles and sing Hanukkah songs. And a local news station was there. Everybody's spirits were high the rest of the night. We normally have a congregation of about 10 people (just barley get the minion) and the past two weeks, we've had about 30+!

So I'll be on :P Lots of singing and everybody was enthusiastic.

the MTV tv show Made has come to my local high school 2 times and I can be seen in back shots a lot

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

i was on the news once, in some feature about schools.

and another time, my school (different one) was on the news when they banned kissing and everyone walked out lol.

my friend was on the news more recently when they did something on a new possible medical breakthrough to do with his condition.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

I was on tv once that I know of. I was at a Chicago Bulls Basketball Camp and a local news station came to do a story on it and I ended up on tv ::'

Possibly a second time when a nasty tornado did a decent bit of damage to our neighborhood and a local news station interviewed a few of my neighbors about what they had seen. I was young so I just wandered by in the background :P

the MTV tv show Made has come to my local high school 2 times and I can be seen in back shots a lot

Cool! \'

I'm in a back shot on some footage used on The Colbert Report. Hardly noticeable, but still national television!!

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

A long time ago I was on a program for disabled people called "From the Edge". I was showing how discrimination affects disabled people. I played part of a wedding party which had a disabled relative (who was being played by the able-bodied director), I had to point and laugh at him.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

A long time ago I was on a program for disabled people called "From the Edge". I was showing how discrimination affects disabled people. I played part of a wedding party which had a disabled relative (who was being played by the able-bodied director), I had to point and laugh at him.

Cruel.

I think I have been on TV. I am not 100% sure though.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I was on Fox News with my youth group when we went on a missions trip to NYC multiple times. If it's allowed I'll show you guys the link.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.