The WORST mistake that you made............

hiperjak

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post here the worst mistake that you ever done.
Never buying or searching harder for any Halloween Masks on the day they were dropped. I saw everyone selling them for 40k each, but I was too poor at the time. Also, I just got on for 10 minutes & couldn't find a mask. So I gave up :oops: Curse my newbie days.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Addy kite (h) in inventory

Cockatrices

Figure it out ;)

"Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!" -Jeff Foxworthy

Auto-typer: $7.99

Source code for auto-miner: $70

7 million gp off Ebay: $117

Seeing n00bs ask player mods for them: Priceless

• 2 weeks later...

Fighting the black knight near the Wizard's Tower with NO food (I was level 20-something-ish at the time), and then running straight towards the black wizards when I was at 2 hp left.

#-o

I had something I really was ticked at losing, but I don't remember what it was now.

Oh, and making my rubies into rings, instead of waiting until I hit lvl 50 crafting--which is my goal anyway--to craft them into amulets. I misread the Crafting Guide and thought they would give more XP.

Again, #-o

ehmz....find a santa hat on the floor in my first week...

Thinking, what the &^%$ do i need a santa hat for in june...

Sold for 300k #-o

OMG are you serious?! Lol...

Mine's probably wasting 20k on Shade Robes thinking they'd make me "invisible" like the real Shades (didn't know about Ghostlies back then).

:wall: 20k!

Lol i was new and bought it for 42k (money from stealing form drop traders) thought i was going to be invinsible and not sold them for 2k :uhh:

working on it

Playing RuneScape... aargh cursed

lol

Mine would have to be getting banned

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I'd have to say, it was probably the time I fell for the "armor trimming" scam... (oh well, I was a lvl 30 noob with mith legs and helm, and a steel pl8) (at least I kept my addy dagger)

Or the time when I thought this guy would help me in herblore, so I played "tag" with him.. and got bound and pked, losing full rune and dds... :wall:

Or finally the time I lost 400k on a *500k to 50k* scam when selling a drag med.. :boohoo:

no scams.. please.. no more! :ohnoes:

On December 10, 2007, after a long struggle, I finally gave up membership, as the only thing I did in RS, pking, was gone.

Jages, you just bit the hands that paid you.

looking at this topic...

LOL jk

It would have to be drop trading behind varrok bank and losing about 5k. So nothing big. I am overly cautious. I was level 85 combat then I think.

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Making swear words out of logs that are fired up on the runescape floor. Some emo kid saw the swear words and said "lol". After that, he wanted to report me for offensive language. But i didn't say anything so he couldn't report me for offensive language. Then after that, he went on a reporting rampage with macroing, encourageing others to break rules, bug abuse. I didn't know how he came to the conclusion that i 'broke' those rules. Maybe coz i didn't talk so he reported me for macroing. i tot He tot i was abusing bugs coz maybe the swear words on the burning logs should have been censored. I tot he tot i may be encouraging others to do this evil swear word fire art and report me for encouragement of breaking rules...

This happened 3 days ago, so i guess my main acc's case is pending...

Stupid emo kids.

International Society of Lunatics And Murderers.

Letting someone wear my blue h'ween mask. Yeah the stole it and im still trying to get another one after months, i cant seem to make money fast enough #-o (pm me with tips please :P )

Oh, and this one is pretty funny:

Or the time when I thought this guy would help me in herblore, so I played "tag" with him.. and got bound and pked, losing full rune and dds... :wall:

:lol:

rune,oolatuck.gif

Hyt me ingame pl0x!

going into taverly blue drags while lagging a lot

Lost 2.5m worth of items

Apparently none of you can multiply correctly....

300cats x 100deaths= 3,000deaths

3,000deaths=900,000gp