The WORST mistake that you made............

hiperjak

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgetting to put on anti-dragon sheild when i was lvl 50 lol ( currently 65) attacking elvarg and getting hit 37 hit K.o :wall:

Same.

Only i spent 500gp each on swordfish and thought i would look kewler in full rune (g).

jk full addy(g)

#-o

Well same diffrence anyway

i hope these autoers are ready cause here comes tztok-JaGeX!!!

Mine's probably wasting 20k on Shade Robes thinking they'd make me "invisible" like the real Shades (didn't know about Ghostlies back then).

:wall: 20k!

Same, and 20k was alot for me back then..

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

giving away 4 p hat sets 3 santas and 5 mask sets and 1 cracker away back in early early 06 to friends when i was * quitting for good* but never the less i am back and i recently lost 24m so im startign over once again and the sad thign about all this is each friend that i gave stuff too now have 2b+ and they wont help me out at all now how pathedic is that....

rs name phycopathic been playign since 01 took to many breaks lol

• 2 weeks later...

The worste mistake I've done: was inactive then sold yellow and red p hats for the price of purple. Somehow, I ended up with a purple p hat...then I sold it. Theeeen:

quiting runescape classic -.-

and spending 3.6m on full sara when i coulda bought 18 santas for 200k ea

Which is exactly what I did :D 14 santa hats = 2.8mil

And now somehow I'm back with a purple p hat and no additional santa hats. o.O

EDIT: Actually, I did sell 4 santa hats for currency in another game. Which was the second biggest mistake I did.

4g611xt.jpg

Fun with paint.

Drink night cough medicine, take pills for sleeping, or just start playing with your Pokeman balls! In your Gameboy SP that is. =P~

Here are three, from "not that bad I'll survive :-w " to "what the hell was I thinking? #-o ".

* Buying an Adament scimi for 30k

* Dropping 60k and forgetting to pick it up. (I Think I was showing off, I don't remember I just remembered how stupid I/it was)

*Buying all three God skirts 1.2m.

I gotta tell you guys, I feel just as stupid <.< writing this as I did doing it. Lmao :XD:

Not sure if it is the worst but I have never used cannon before and decided to take it up to KBD almost 2 years ago. At the time, I had bought a ranger set(wasn't cheap) and took about 5k balls and about 10k mith arrows since there was a safe spot then.

So I got up there, and just set up the cannon and ran over to the safe spot. Then I get soultaker pk, the leader of TD(I was a member of TD then) that there was a miniwar. I logged out, switched to that world, and logged back in. I started to run out of the place and the KBD 3-4 hit me and I died. Lost it all, and I was pissed to say the least. I just felt so stupid...and now that I think about it, it was pretty stupid.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best