The WORST mistake that you made............

hiperjak

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having at least 10 of each phat and having lots of crackers that first week, then slowly trading them off for stuff. traded my last ever green phat for full rune, because at that time it was worth it. if i only knew.... :boohoo: :( :boohoo: :cry: :cry: :boohoo:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

My worst misstake i ever did was to sell all my party hats when they came out...

I remember a thing verry clear when i went to barbian village and traded my green party hat for a rune large. Rune large were 100k that moments...

I don't play anymore because off all the non honor pkers out there who is making this game VERRY boring...

*-* F2P Legend *-*

Not buying a purple party hat or other rares when I had the chance. I knew they were going to rise, but I was so stubborn on getting a red p hat that I didn't want to "waste" money on lesser p hats or other rares... I bought full Guthix instead XD.

Getting killed by a random and losing full rune and addy boots.

Attacking a cave crawler in the relekka slayer dungeon and dying of poison while trying to get back to seers. <.<

Letting some guy "borrow" my rune long and 50k while never getting it back.

Handing out most of my stuff thinking I'd have to quit rs... only to have my parents return my membership as a birthday present. I still haven't gotten anywhere near the amount of items I once had.

vivi.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy 7

"Life is about making choices. If you don't make those choices, life will choose for you."

Unknown author

• 4 months later...
dieing with green mask while training mage on lessers... 3 irems that where worth the most: rune med, fire staff, death rune

Rare items are worth 1 gp :thumbsup:

then why does it say "green mask: general store will buy for 6gp" when i go to a general store?

giving up on getting a green mask when they jumped to 3.5m and i had slaved away at getting 3m... then trying again and getting 4m and they jumped to 5mil...

then i finally got it for 18m...who needs money anyways?

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

etheir joining runescape or becoming a noob who was too scared to fight anything(still am).

If anyone would like to help me combat my fear of dieing on runescape please call this numbers: 13371337 0987654321... Hey just PM me why donm't you please

ArchSupport.png

"The walls shook at the noise of the horses, and of the wheels, and of the chariots.

What walls? We don't need walls! WE ARE SPARTA!!!!!!!!!

when I was members i had done a treasure trail and had a white beret...for some weird reason i decided to sell it to the general store for about 2gp...

someone suggested pokemon catching. :XD: :uhh:

...Oh vowels...What ever did you do to deserve this?

this guy is hilarious, I swear.

i was doing a slayer task at the hell hounds, i switched tabs ( i use firefox ) and i got whitescreened. by the time i got it back to runescape i was standing in falador with my whip my rune plate and my rune legs... i lost my rune large helm rune defender, rune boots, splitbark gloves, and obsidian cape and my glory amulet :cry:

but some of you guys talking about losing party hats to dwarfs and stuff like that.. :-k

done with runescape