The WORST mistake that you made............

hiperjak

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quiting runescape classic -.-

That^ and....

Not buying a Santa when they were ~1M.

Buying 2 Santas 1 year ago and selling them 5M each! #-o

Now i got a santa that i bought for... 21,1M :boohoo: <.<

Falling for the old "trust trade" scam. Lost full rune. The guy said that whoever has the highest items wins full zammy. :wall: :wall:

His username was extreme before they made the o's and the 0's different on RuneScape.

j0xPu5R.png

Hmm, well, lets take a look at the list...

* Giving a green mask to my brother back in the day (he lost it).

* Getting scammed another green mask

* Getting scammed a red mask

* Payed 22m for an abby whip

* Lost that whip to lag

* Got another whip for 12m

* Traded red mask for a d sq

:wall:

Hitman247m.png

Falling for the "JaGeX blocks your password ***** see?!" trick back when I was a rich lvl 32 :?

[i had a 2 santas, still only 10m ea, but meh]

Jesus, I did that on RSC after I just had bought about 12k mind runes for 40 each in edge center going to the manhole to train magic on my mage pure. Someone IMed me and asked me to come to their world to get something and I even fell for that. Tried to log in and bam...behind varrock east bank with crap items left.

EDIT: oh yea..and I gave a green and blue mask to a random person that was suppose to mine me lots of coal and iron back on RSC when they were both worth about 400k together. Never even got the coal/iron, lol.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

Probibly the only time I really ever got scammed (im a casual f2p-er):

Selling 100 lobs. This guy comes up and offers a rune scimmy for it noted. I accept, forget to look at the end screen, and find out 5 minutes later that I just traded my precious lobsters for an iron scimitar noted. I couln't remember his account name anymore to report him.

I don't really see why people making such a big deal about selling or not buying holiday drops several years ago, so they can't sell it right now to make huge profits. I can tell you, if let's say you had a party hat right now and sell it for whatever mil, making huge amounts of money, values would have increased over time again, making you still feel stupid in the end. The point is, no matter at what time you sell your holiday drop, you will always feel bad about it in the end because prices will continue to rise. The only thing to stop this is to hold on to your holiday drop....forever, or at least until the prizes stabilize for good. Again, then there will probibly be no demand for it anymore as merchanting them will be useless. So all in all, it's just best to stay away from those holiday drops as they will only make you feel bad.

My worst mistake was going into the altar by Goblin Village as a noob. I only lost some steel stuff, but it was worthwhile to me back then

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

The worst thing I ever did? Started playing runescape thats what.

All those hours I wasted when I could have been doing extra school studies and have gotten a better job sooner..Now i'll have to be like the normal kids and get a job when im 16 :XD:

Fishtailing looks like a caffenated squirrel in the middle of a seizure.

There could also be fresh people off member worlds?

getting my original accoutn hacked in rsc with my rares, stupid 12 year old mind, i thought that autominers were a good idea at the time, i learned my lesson, the rules are there for a reason.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range