The WORST mistake that you made............

hiperjak

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maging White knights in Falador, safespotting from behind the tables, and carrying around 4k Fire boltsCasts. Wasnt Paying much attention: I clicked a bone in my inventory and thought i clicked on a white knight and carried on multitasking. A shade popped up and i didnt see it attack me. #-o

Check back on RS, see the shade and manage to run around the table. 6 hp left.

In all my stupidity, i left clicked the shade instead of Right click > Attack. Cosequently, i walked back around the table and got hit for a 6. <.<

Not very happy.-.-

Jewboi0.png

--==7,452nd to 99 Woodcutting - 22/08/07 ** as a free player.**==--

All in RSC: Buying a red party hat for 2m, then selling it two weeks later for 2.1m... If i only knew the future which was knocking on the front door!

Also, having multiple santa hats and halloween masks... Selling it all a month or two later for some 100k's... (needed money!)... Same here, if only i knew what was to come... !

I shall invent an RS (and irl) time-machine!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Dropping full phat set... That was back when they were worthless... :cry:
Replace dropping with giving them to friends and that's my story. :cry:
"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

dying with red mask in cathbery fishing sharks, i was surfing these forums like i am now (except now im fighting black dragons) and i guess a troll attacked me and mauled me, it was worth a bit at the time and now only worth a LOT more.

addymdefault,Joshthegod.gif

Controversy and Chaos!!!

Turning off prayer in WAVE 59 in the fight caves when the ket-zek's hp bar went red and still had like 2 hits left :cry: He 2-hit me back outside :wall:

sigph8.jpg

Barrows Drops: Veracs helm(3), Veracs skirt, dh helm, dh legs, guthan legs,

torags helm, Karils top(2), Ahrim's skirt(2), ahrims top, guthans pl8, torags pl8, guth helm

Dragon Drops: D Med(barrows)

just earlier today doing barrows i was on my last run (ran out of pots) and had a very good run only used 3 monks of course that left me with limited inv space and when i opened chest i got a dh helm some bolt racks bloods and some gp... now i was so excited about my dh helm which was my first good barrows drop (t hams dont count they smell) i was like woot and teled but just b4 i clicked the tele i noticed dharoks axe on the ground and was like noooooooooooooooo in the infinitesmal pause between seeing and the signal from my brain reaching my hand (also lag time)

Psychobiker5.png

psychobiker5.png

ehmz....find a santa hat on the floor in my first week...

Thinking, what the &^%$ do i need a santa hat for in june...

Sold for 300k #-o

OMG are you serious?! Lol...

Mine's probably wasting 20k on Shade Robes thinking they'd make me "invisible" like the real Shades (didn't know about Ghostlies back then).

:wall: 20k!

god why couldnt i be the lucky *^&%^#@ who bought it :wall: :wall: :wall:

walking into edgeville wildy on world2 with all my best stuff on, my money in my inventory and wizard (g) top. i got anciented and ddp++ed

before i got to lvl 3 wildy. this put me off going into wildy 4 life and i haven't gone in since with a single item.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

Getting too cocky in the lvl 46 wld (WHICH I DID NOT NOT KNOW YOU COULDNT TELE OUT OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and losing a buncha crap.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~