Rate the Reindeer Hat!!!(out of 10) *keep bumped*

Halo0630

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-oo/10

(For those of you who don't know, since we can't type a sideways 8, that's what it is, inother words infinite)

My full elf idea owned... Can't find the thread, and since it doesn't show up on search, then I guess that means it got locked or deleted #-o

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

The snow was interesting, to a certain extent. It looked kinda cool, until i noticed it was the same thing floating across my screen over, and over. Snowballs would have been fun to throw at other people, though... The reindeer hat liked cool at first because it looked like a warriors helmet free players could wear. Then I saw the reindeer nose, which looks like a pimple on steroids more than anything :D .

Kiss my axe.

People dissed the scythe a lot back when it came out and it's one of the best, if not the best, looking holiday drops in Runescape. Therefore I give the hat a 6/10,

since I wanted another interesting toy this time like the yo-yo and marionette.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I don't like the looks of it.

I do like the emote however. 4/10

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I don't see anything to bad about it, sure the event and rewards weren't as complex as last year the hat is still cool. Though the nose anoys me.

7/10

Yeah... I don't like the nose either.

I did enjoy the event (snowball etc.) but the reward is just not something I like too much.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

The event wasn't as fun, imho, as last year's, and the scarf/hat combos were great - I wore a set pretty regularly until I got my bomber gear from Enlightened Journey. Doh! :wall: Just realized an xmas scarf might look cool with the bomber gear, now which one..??? But, I digress...

The hat would be way cooler if there was some way to wear it and some other stuff and look like Bullwinkle or something... I give it 3/10.

The tree, though, is pretty darn sweet, imho. I'll give that 7/10.

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

6.5/10 lol,

Halloween suit -2^31/10

Easter Ring 7/10

We only think the old holiday updates seem so much better becuase they are more rare now. Therfore we think these ones stink, but really there aren't that bad.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Pi out of 10.

I love being difficult. ::'

Hmm, then I'll make it e/10

And a 2.7 seems reasonable for this thingie. I got it today, just because I have to own all the holiday items. Destroyed it 3 seconds after I got it... -.-

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.