Best year to play RuneScape?

planesrock

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was the best when i first started and everything was new and everytime i played i saw something new and i ventured somewhere new so i say late 2004 early 2005

i have bad stats because i had another main that got perm banned #-o

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

2001-2004, but if I had to choose I'd choose early 2003. 2001 was great for me, the game was new and I have a lot of memories, in 2002 I was number 1 in fishing and I had a lot of fame. In 2003 this forum owned and I had all the friends in the world

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Update wise, and game content additions?

2005!

we got barrows, ancients, great new quests, and tons more great things.

I started in 2004, so I would say that was the best year, community wise, that I was around for.

Well, any RSC days were good. Less cheaters and not to mention more fun. I found that the graphics in a way I liked more than RS2, maybe because I was used to them. I dont know but all I can say mith and addy looked sweet back then :shock:

icedearth06.png

More Tip.it Friends Needed! Feel Free To Add Me\m/ Tip.it's Biggest Metalhead.

2005, ahh good times. That's when I started, and back then the community was still good, I'm sure it was even better before it, but back then I could walk up to the furnace and ask someone to make me some iron bars, (because I couldn't smith iron lol) and not worry about getting scammed. Also when I first started I could be proud of myself because of my shiny new iron longsword, now I'll only be satisfied with a party hat set, all the barrows sets, 85 slayer, 94 magic, 76 fishing, 80 cooking, full dragon, a santa hat, 91 runecrafting, and a fire cape.