how many hours a day do you play runescape?

RSBDavid

Depends on the day.

During the truly boring days I have NOTHING to do such as during summer vacation, probably like 6 hours. School days, probably 2 hours or so. Other vacation days, probably 2-5 hours.

This past week has been busy for me, so I've played like an hour a day, been going out and hanging out with friends and stuff lol. Probably the next day I'll get time to do true playing is Sunday or Monday or Tuesday. Oh well, real life is more important than Runescape unfortunately :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

1 to roughly 2, I spend most of the time playing Warrock/Wolfenstein. Not planning to waste my time on Runescape when I could frag the hell out of noobs ::' .

Wakka, what the hell did you do in those 48 hours? Recently I've been reading some books and the writer was up for three days (had to write the comic, and had two jobs) so he gave up sleep. after two days he went to get some caffeine (Triple shots). After about two, he gained more concious (sp?). So he decided to take a "no dose". Fell right down the floor \' .

I actualkly havn't played a lot latley but when I used to play frequently, the amount of time I would play wasn't set in stone. I would usually go from 1-3-hours-a-day but would sometimes go up to 4 or even 5.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

23.9 hours a day.

1 hour letting out waste, and running to the toilet

:roll:

3-5 on weekends, 1-2 on weekdays

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Depends on the situation. Whether it'd be at my house or my moms and if its a school day etc.. At my house its usually like 3 hours, all at night. If it's the weekend at my moms house, i'm usually on all day, but i take an hour break here and there.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting