RS Dreams?

jedidude77

Guest Cosinus

I had a dream about myself doing a Treasure Trail, I completed it very quickly in the dream and got some third age parts and fury ammy...

I cried inside when I woke up. ;)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a real life runescape dream.

I was in a Wakka Canoe and It crashed in the wilderness. I jumped into the water to save myself, and slowly washed up on the shore of the wilderness. I explored and saw a load of skeletons. One of them threw a sharp sword at me, striking me in the sword. Thats when I woke up.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I was having a regular dream when right in front of me that White Knight with a standard (The one on the black-marks page) popped up with a red standard and then sort of fell over. I freaked out as this would mean my character had just gotten banned. When I woke up, the first thing I did was go and check my black-marks, and to my surprise, it still said "Congratulations, you have no black-marks on this account.".... O:)

The Maruder1- unbanned on 11-24-07! Whoo!

"I had a dream... But I don't want to talk about it" Mindless Luther King Jr.

Ok maybe I will talk about it. I had a dream where I was near the River Lum and I saw a guy with a yellow Phat in a canoe heading to Barbarion village. All of a sudden, my giant hand (an actual hand) came down and squashed the boat. I pulled my hand back up, there then there was a small hole in the bottum of the boat that was letting huge amounts of water seep in. The boat began to sink, and the yellow Phat guy started to panic. The next thing I knew, the boat had sank, and all I saw was a yellow Phat floating in the water. I grabbed it (or the giant hand did) and teleported to Falador W2. I guess I had some sort of uber cool world hopper or something? No loading screens..? Oh well. I ended up selling it for like 150M. With that money, I bought full 3rd age (every set) and infinty set. I still had around 30M, and I shared some with a good friend. One crazy dream eh?

paymentscm7.png

"I had a dream... But I don't want to talk about it" Mindless Luther King Jr.

Ok maybe I will talk about it. I had a dream where I was near the River Lum and I saw a guy with a yellow Phat in a canoe heading to Barbarion village. All of a sudden, my giant hand (an actual hand) came down and squashed the boat. I pulled my hand back up, there then there was a small hole in the bottum of the boat that was letting huge amounts of water seep in. The boat began to sink, and the yellow Phat guy started to panic. The next thing I knew, the boat had sank, and all I saw was a yellow Phat floating in the water. I grabbed it (or the giant hand did) and teleported to Falador W2. I guess I had some sort of uber cool world hopper or something? No loading screens..? Oh well. I ended up selling it for like 150M. With that money, I bought full 3rd age (every set) and infinty set. I still had around 30M, and I shared some with a good friend. One crazy dream eh?

Yup... because that would be FREAKIN AMAZING if I could get all of that with 150m. <3:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Once I had a dream I was at summer camp, and suddenly saw a little kid in full bronze with a green p hat. I asked him where he got it, and he said andrew gave it to him as a late Christmas present. I ran to the cafeteria, and there was andrew, handing out little party favor bags from 2001 with christmas crackers. He said he had forgotten to give them to those players, and they could pick them up now. Of couse, I didn't play in 2001, so I tried to buy one off of someone. Andrew said that if I gave him a partyhat in real life, he would transfer it to my RS account. No matter what I did, I could not get my hands on one of those hats. I tried stealing one from a kid, but it tore into millions of pieces. Finally, I made my own, but Andrew didn't accept it because it wasn't the right kind of paper. He threatened to ban me if I tried again. I woke up crying (jk about that last sentence)

I also recently had a dream that I could get 99 mage from reading this book then high alching it, so it took me about 3 hours and i was 99. I thought, this isn't too hard, and proceeded to get 99 fletch and cooking. By that time, I was thinking, "Zezima will bow down to me." I ran to the kq and she dropped 7 chains at one time, and I merchanted for full dragon and a partyhat set. I bought all the skills, and was fixing to max out with 200m xp in each when I woke up. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed when I found that I didn't have 99 mage.

Edit: recently, it was really really late and I saw a guy die with a robin hood hat on and saw the hat on the floor, but I didn't get it first. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

lalalasig2.png

Once I had a dream I was at summer camp, and suddenly saw a little kid in full bronze with a green p hat. I asked him where he got it, and he said andrew gave it to him as a late Christmas present. I ran to the cafeteria, and there was andrew, handing out little party favor bags from 2001 with christmas crackers. He said he had forgotten to give them to those players, and they could pick them up now. Of couse, I didn't play in 2001, so I tried to buy one off of someone. Andrew said that if I gave him a partyhat in real life, he would transfer it to my RS account. No matter what I did, I could not get my hands on one of those hats. I tried stealing one from a kid, but it tore into millions of pieces. Finally, I made my own, but Andrew didn't accept it because it wasn't the right kind of paper. He threatened to ban me if I tried again. I woke up crying (jk about that last sentence)

I also recently had a dream that I could get 99 mage from reading this book then high alching it, so it took me about 3 hours and i was 99. I thought, this isn't too hard, and proceeded to get 99 fletch and cooking. By that time, I was thinking, "Zezima will bow down to me." I ran to the kq and she dropped 7 chains at one time, and I merchanted for full dragon and a partyhat set. I bought all the skills, and was fixing to max out with 200m xp in each when I woke up. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed when I found that I didn't have 99 mage.

That last one sounds like a Private server. :P

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

Just remebered another one. I was at school, and I heard some people tlaking about all the cool stuff that they had in their lockers. At lunch, when nobody was around, I snuck over to their lockers with a crow bar (don't ask me where I got it) and tried to pry it open. As soon as the crow bar touched the locker, my eyes were filled with a strange screen. It had 9 numbers on it, and I needed to guess the 4 correct ones in order. I guessed 1-1-1-1, and somehow, I got in. Then come sort of bank like page popped up and I saw hundreds of every trabeable holiday item ever made. I grabbed them all, and shoved them into my own locker. With about 10 minutes left in the day, the speaker turned on and it announced that the person who could find the items would win something like 10B. I rushed to my locker, grabbed it all, and went to claim my prize :D :mrgreen:

paymentscm7.png

I remember posting on a thread like this a while back. The dream that I remember the most was one about Barrows. Everytime I finished it and looked in the chest I would get some sort of Guthans armor and I was getting so much and so rich, and it seemed so real. Even when I woke up I was excited and I went to the computer and was all happy until I realized a little bit later that it was just a dream...

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Kinda spooky this topic popped up today. I've been having some insomnia for the last three nights, and been having some really weird dreams.

And last night I had a doozy. I was dreaming of runescape, but it was in real life format.

I was dressing in Guthans with a group to get ready for Dag Kings. Had trouble putting on the skirt and dressing. So, I was dreaming in real life about runesape. It reminded me of a football locker room getting ready for a game.

Was in my "house" and it was big in real life, but also was kind of cluttered in the costume room. In my dream my barrows outfits were in the "closet", and everything I needed was in there. And everyone was getting dressed and ready in my house.

It was really weird dreaming in real life about runescape. The walk to the Dag Kings lair was like a freakin movie.

First we all walked there in the outside, through big trees, a rocky road, and wolfs and critters everywhere.

We all got on a boat, like a viking boat to get to the island. It was really cold and foggy. We all huddled together, and we were all worried about dying. There was no ring of life in this dream, and death was real.

When we got to the island it was actually snowing. lol. Just like in the game, but like a real snow storm.

When we got to the door, we had to break it down with a tree someone cut down, using the tree trunk like a battering ram. More Viking images.

Going trough the tunnels there were big ol huge walruses maging at us and we were all grunting and sweating as we fought our way through with spears.

Instead of damage numbers, blood would splash, and players would fall to their knees. It was kind of gory. Someone got killed, and getting his Guthans spear on the floor next to his dead body was really stressful. The dream wouldn't let me get there. Like running in a dream. Just couldn't do it through the fighting.

Unfortunately I woke up before my mind cound work out the Dag King lair in "real life format". Its a shame too, because the path to the kings was quite the adventure in real life format. lol.

When I woke up I was like... "Oh man.. I wanted to see the kings!" lol.

Really really weird dream.

Wow, That was amazing lee that was really really good

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

lucid dreamin is absolutely amazing, my friend was kinda obsessed with it for a while and he learned all the techniques that apparently help u to have one... anyways he told me about thisone story he read about that involved this guy who was learning kung-foo or tai-kwan-do...whatever

anyways, apparently every night for a month or so he would train during his dream, and since they were lucid, he made it so that he slowed down all the moves his oponnet tried to use on him. Eventually, he applied what he learned irl, and was a master of it.

Now that's what i call COOL, i suppose it is possible i u realize certain things and apply laws (like gravity) in ur dream. Make u think? doesn't it? :ohnoes: :-s

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

I think i have had a dream bout rs...not entirely sure.......

I dream on numerous occasions that ppl burgal my house :( I hate when i dreams these ones

Also i had a sick dream where one of my friends head got decapitated :anxious:

I had a dream that I was working at my old job and I found a red phat in noted form and I was so excited because I got a phat, then I realized that:

1.) How the heck am I going to take a noted red phat from irl and put it into RuneScape

and finnaly,

2.) Wait a second...this is a dream :wall:

At that point I woke up :XD:

they usually consist of blue phats randomly found on the ground. Funny thing is in the dream I keep telling myself "is this a dream? No it can't be because I'm concious right now", i fool myself everytime

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I had an IRL style rs dream last night, 'twas creepy! I was wearing my fighting outfit (rune plate, legs, mystic boots, rune full helm, newly added fremmy shield, blue cape) and I was doing the fremnick isles quest (have acctually done, until the fight with the trolls) and I dreamt that I was fighting the trolls, then just as we where going to reach the troll king a guy in my force said 'remember, this time its no game.' and then I got wiped by the troll, except, I had 3 hp left. I struck at him with my trusty excalibur (even though I hate with a d mace Oo) and as he died, he fell on me. Thats when I woke up, and I was like 'holy moly!'

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I can smell it. Can anybody smell it?

FYI, "it" is all the "dreams" people are making up in this thread. Most of these "I dreamed I pk'd a santa/blah bla blah" dreams were thought up when the poster opened this thread. ::'

I had a very peculiar dream some several months ago.

I was at a party on a cruise ship at night. Everyone, my friends, family, and people I see everyday was there. I noticed a blue partyhat on a small table next to me: It was more like a strip of a partyhat, like you would see if it were on the ground in RS. When I picked it up, it wasn't even the size of my palm. For whatever reason, I decided to stuff it in my mouth for safe keeping. Needless to say I felt shreds of paper in my mouth soon after.

After that scene, I was along some kind of waterfront that reminds me of san francisco. The rest of the dream had no reference to Runescape, but at one point I was in Build Mode like the Sims.

questcapesigbalh.gif

The Once and Future Quest Guru

I dream about wearing Torag Plates in real life... :lol:

This is the kid who got a "White P Hat" for his birthday. (So I could actually look like my RS char...) I can't post the picture though x)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Of course it makes a sound.

And why am I a moron?

No one said you were a moron. And how do you know it makes a sound? If no one is there to see/hear it, does it exist? If you say yes, how do you know? You don't, unless you were there. Of course logically it would make a sound but you can't prove that it actually does if you're not there.

So you wern't referring to me when you said:

From what I understand dreams are made up with what you were thinking/doing about the day. So essentially if you were to play rs only for a minute you could have a runescape type of a dream? :-s

We all knew some moron was going to say something like that.

I've had a dream about RuneScape before' date=' although I no longer remember it.[/quote']

I can't prove it logically, but logically why would it not make a sound? Its more logical for it to make a sound then it not to make a sound. :-w

AHH STOP! You're giving me a headache lol.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?