Games which you love, but could never win.

Militaris

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thief 3. The game crashes near the final level. :(

Oh well sometime I will buy it and finnish it.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

gta:sa can't beat any dancing mission =-\

I could just barely beat those :lol: . Granted, I was playing it on the computer with a pretty janky controller. And I had to manual set the controllers buttons outside of the program, so that when I went inside and played the dancing games up was down and down was up and left was right and right was left. That made it pretty confusing :D . I did end up beating it though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. One of the first (if not release) and best Gamecube games, but completely crippled by a poor combat system that's entirely unsuitable for boss battles. Got stuck in the WWI Monastery boss battle, about two thirds through the game.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. One of the first (if not release) and best Gamecube games, but completely crippled by a poor combat system that's entirely unsuitable for boss battles. Got stuck in the WWI Monastery boss battle, about two thirds through the game.

I never beat that game either, I was stuck on one of the boss battles. It might be the same one. I never really learned how to properly use the combat system, it never made any sense to me. I remember something about standing in circles on the floor maybe, and symbols appear or something.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Umm... Pacman, Chip's Challenge (got to level 200 something i think...), Civ III (I think the AI cheat on Deity), Starcraft (BroodWar) (that game is so awesome... I want it back... I couldn't beat the 2nd human campaign 2nd to last level...), Halo 2 (I've tried Legendary for about 10 hours... I couldn't even get to the place where you get the tank...), (I beat Chess once), the whatever machine that people have posted about (I got to level 100 something on my own and lost the floppy I had it on... That game was so addicting, started playing it in like '97 on a laptop with a messed up scrren), ROTT (got stuck at level 6), Wolfenstein (got stuck at episode 5 level 4 or 6...), Doom (think I lost it), (I beat Quake), Blood (I can probably beat it, but on extra crispy it's way too gory... Once I get a shotty, tommy, and some dynamite, noone can stop me...), *insert random game from the '90's...*

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

zelda wind waker, messed up the second last dungeon, put the mirror in the place which wasn't meant to go in and now i cant pull it out #-o

Haha I just beat the Earth Temple. Took me about an hour. Mirrors are pretty easy :lol:

Ninja Gaiden for the Xbox, stuck fighting one of the demons.... its in the temple place after the city which came after the airship

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Chess, Stratego, and Backgammon. But it doesn't help laying against a person with immense strategy and having none yourself.

Also Age Of Empires II.

You can't beat age of Empires 2? No offense, but that game takes a while, but is pretty hard to lose at, even at the hard difficulty settings.

For me:

Sonic Spinball for the Gamecube on a Sonic the Hedgehog collection disk. It is pinball except with Sonic as the ball. There is no saving, and I got to about the 5th level multiple times, it takes hours just to get that far.

lol yep i remember sonic spinball.. i had the megadrive version of it on my PC (with an emulator)

this allowed me to save the state of the emulator, rendering that game POSSIBLE. so i did finish it :-)

according to wikipedia there were only 4 levels.. the sewer one, the lava one, the machine one and the boss one.

if the one you were on had lots of places to fall off the bottom (i think) and a giant airship kinda thing at the top, with robotnik inside, thats the final one. iirc its pretty easy once you get IN the airship, but generally the game is VERY hard, especially with limited lives.

Only 4 levels? I must have gotten to only the 5th level on Sonic Adventure 2...

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w