Quest Cape, Why Higher Levels disrepect those who are lower.

Jock66600

Question out of curiousity. Why must Higher Levels hope to see lower levels without a Quest Cape? It is always up for grabs if you got the time and the Higher Levels liked the new quest a lot because of *high requirement*.

I got my Quest Cape at 81. I went up to 87 now, just finished Contact, was waiting for a friend.

So let me ask again, why must Higher Levels want the Quest Cape only to the higher standards.

Discuss, don't flame, and if this must be locked, why?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care who has the quest cape. I do and I don't resent the lower level players that have it.

I don't really understand where you got this notion about high levels. Maybe 1 or 2 have said something to you but that doesn't respresent the majority of us.

aglipoy.png

Uhm, I'm high lvl and I don't want a quest cape, and don't care who can get one.

Although, I'd still like to see quests with higher requirements regardless of any cape.

Sadly, I think that will never happen now because of the cape. Too many nubs with the cape would complain.

^^, Not complaing sir, just curious. During a recent thread about the new updates and quests, some people said it would be nice to extinguish a lot of the people with Quest Capes. Just wanted to know what the other part of Tip.It thought.

I never complain! Only ask idiotic questions.

The only stupid question is the one not asked.

A questing cape is not that much of an achievemtn, so I don't really care if low levels have it or not (more common amongst lvl 80-90s).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

A questing cape is not that much of an achievemtn, so I don't really care if low levels have it or not (more common amongst lvl 80-90s).

That is totally untrue, a quest cape IS an achievement. You need quite a few high levels and it takes time to complete all the quests.

Well I guess if your 100+ combat you might be a bit annoyed if you just got the cape, whilst a level 70 has been walking around with one for ages.

Though I would say get 99 mining is alot easier than getting a full quest cape if you concentrated on mainly mining. The fact is, to get the quest cape you need to have decent levels in many skills, especially unpopular and difficult to train ones. I'd definatly say one of the the primary producer skills or a secondary manufacturing skill is probably easier to get 99 in than all the quests.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

It doesn't matter to me personaly who has a Quest cape. I have one and I'm 113 Combat. If you have one at 70 Combat or whatever level, then good for you. I admire that. In no way would I think that it's ridiculous for a lower level to get a Quest cape. If (s)he took the time to get all the level requirements/quests done then so be it. Good for him. ;)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I don't really care who has the quest cape. I do and I don't resent the lower level players that have it.

I don't really understand where you got this notion about high levels. Maybe 1 or 2 have said something to you but that doesn't respresent the majority of us.

i would agree with that, i have never frowned apon the quest cape before, and know alot of people that wouldn't either

legends2.jpg

Well I guess if your 100+ combat you might be a bit annoyed if you just got the cape, whilst a level 70 has been walking around with one for ages.

Though I would say get 99 mining is alot easier than getting a full quest cape if you concentrated on mainly mining. The fact is, to get the quest cape you need to have decent levels in many skills, especially unpopular and difficult to train ones. I'd definatly say one of the the primary producer skills or a secondary manufacturing skill is probably easier to get 99 in than all the quests.

lol???????????? get 99 mining then

quest cape is the easiest cape to get, legends cape is harder to get than a quest cape even

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

quest cape is the easiest cape to get, legends cape is harder to get than a quest cape even

HUH??? How can the legends cape be harder to get than the quest cape when the legends cape is a reward for finishing the legends quest? Which would mean one would have to finish all the quest including the legends quest in order to get the quests cape. Doesn't make any sense al all. makes no sense at all.

aglipoy.png

its an expression on how easy quest cape is to get, walking to the legends guild is alot harder than doing all the quests and getting the quest cape, simple?

Bbc_3.gif

its an expression on how easy quest cape is to get, walking to the legends guild is alot harder than doing all the quests and getting the quest cape, simple?

You still don't make any sense. Please don't respond anymore since you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

How can walking to the legends guild be harder than doing all the quests???? :shock:

aglipoy.png

I think that high levels don't like low levels with quest capes because it shows the lack of challenging quests.

When you get to the higher combat levels you soon find that your only challenge is more of a "how long can I stay at barrows/dk without banking" type of thing then a "hmm would my levels be good enough to actually do barrows/dk once".

Since quests usually only feature one boss (or one boss at a time) most high levels come out of the fight without a scratch wondering why it was over so soon. So I guess what high level players are waiting for is a quest that features a fight that features multiple high monsters and that actually requires some tactics, high level armor, potions and food to finish.

But because a lot of low leveled players have a quest cape too, the chances of Jagex releasing such a quest are minimal because too many people would be unhappy and spam up the official rants forum (even though that seems to happen after every update these days).

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

You still don't make any sense. Please don't respond anymore since you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

How can walking to the legends guild be harder than doing all the quests???? :shock:

lol.. i knew someone like you would tell me i dont know what im talking about, its an expression, quest cape is not hard to get.. why am i expressing it like this you ask? because he said quest cape is harder than a 99 mining cape.

Bbc_3.gif

I think that high levels don't like low levels with quest capes because it shows the lack of challenging quests.

When you get to the higher combat levels you soon find that your only challenge is more of a "how long can I stay at barrows/dk without banking" type of thing then a "hmm would my levels be good enough to actually do barrows/dk once".

Since quests usually only feature one boss (or one boss at a time) most high levels come out of the fight without a scratch wondering why it was over so soon. So I guess what high level players are waiting for is a quest that features a fight that features multiple high monsters and that actually requires some tactics, high level armor, potions and food to finish.

But because a lot of low leveled players have a quest cape too, the chances of Jagex releasing such a quest are minimal because too many people would be unhappy and spam up the official rants forum (even though that seems to happen after every update these days).

Honestly, I'd like a Boss to be like the Dagannoth Kings in a Quest, BY YOURSELF. I know what you would have to do, And It would still be pretty easy to do at about 110 Combat, But still. That quest WOULD ROCK!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

lol.. i knew someone like you would tell me i dont know what im talking about, its an expression, quest cape is not hard to get.. why am i expressing it like this you ask? because he said quest cape is harder than a 99 mining cape.

Well if you put it that way, then yes, I agree its easier to get the quest cape then getting to lvl 99 mining or any other skill at that.

aglipoy.png

Well if you put it that way, then yes, I agree its easier to get the quest cape then getting to lvl 99 mining or any other skill at that.

he insulted the 99 mining cape so i insult the quest cape with an expression, seems clear now?

Bbc_3.gif