Leaving Runescape.

Biabf

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up on RS a bit to spend time with rl friends too but i come on these forums once every week or two to look at stuff. When i looked at general p2p and saw BiaBf saying he/she was leaving... (sorry in all the time ive been here i always knew who you were, respected you and so on but never knew whether you were he or she :oops: ) I was surprised.... RS is losing all of its best players 1 by 1. Im sure if i look back here in a bit most of the forum moderators will have quit as well and big names in Tip.it (not naming them but you can guess) will quit soon as well. I thought to myself what would happen when i max out or get everything i wanted in RS and then i realised if i ever got all that i would realise how much its all actually worth. I was like :-s damn.

Anyways have a good life and see you around man.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

I gave up on RS a bit to spend time with rl friends too but i come on these forums once every week or two to look at stuff. When i looked at general p2p and saw BiaBf saying he/she was leaving... (sorry in all the time ive been here i always knew who you were, respected you and so on but never knew whether you were he or she :oops: ) I was surprised.... RS is losing all of its best players 1 by 1. Im sure if i look back here in a bit most of the forum moderators will have quit as well and big names in Tip.it (not naming them but you can guess) will quit soon as well. I thought to myself what would happen when i max out or get everything i wanted in RS and then i realised if i ever got all that i would realise how much its all actually worth. I was like :-s damn.

Anyways have a good life and see you around man.

I'll still be around :) , RS to the end baby :P

duces noob

What's your problem? :roll:

OT: I've seen you post here and there and I've seen all your telling-points. Even though we are not friends I'd still like to say that you would be a good friend.. Have fun in the real world. :D

Another one bites the dust...

dragonmwhiteknight,Halo0630.gif

Halo0630.gif

Welcome to the retired club. The advantages are we can bad mouth the game and not be hypocrites.
Your retired? I thought I saw you on yesterday...If not, it was sometime this week but I know I did.

Yes i come online every week or two weeks to check no one has hacked my bank.

Why reopened?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.