Why do you use tip. it?

andufusthebronze

Easy, Tip.It keeps me from dying of boredom while skilling. Besides, it's a great place to study other peoples strategies and propably learn from their mistakes.

+1,it beats the officials.

The forums? Well, there's just something about the community here that's just so much nicer, so much more welcoming, and so much more fun than that of other fansites. Everyone here is relaxed, and ready to enjoy themselves.

As to the fansite itself, to be completely honest, it's difficult to stay away. The fansite in itself is, without any doubt, the highest quality fansite that's out there right now, with a user-friendly layout and an absolutely massive amount of information. Anything you need to know can be found on Tip.It.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

I use tip.it because I have always used the Quest guides which I have always loved. I also became attached to the forums, as an insight of news and commentaries on different aspects of Runescape. Like some other people said, I have found alot of friends on TIF, heck I nicknamed my friend list as the "All tip.iter" friend list. So honestly I was made because of TIF.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

It was the first one I found, and I normally stick to the first things I have.

It sometimes is bad for me, but in this case its good :D

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Because I wubbles it <3:<3:

I've always used the main Tip.it website, just because it was the first one I was introduced to. I sometimes used the RuneHQ calculators though, but the site loads so slow for me -.- Actually, why I chose Tip.it forums is sort of strange. A few years back I was juggling between Rune Village (I think that's what it's called o.o), Runescape Community and Tip.it. To be honest, I chose Tip.it because I liked the layout most and it loaded the fastest for me :shock:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

idk why i still look here to be honest, i find the people annoying, i think the admins are far too anal about things, and theres too many sub-forums so its hard to know where to post anything now.

Its hard now to not get in trouble for what you post.

I'll probably get in trouble for voicing my opinion in this topic too.

Oh well, doesnt bother me too much

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar