How do you listen to your songs?

Faux

Mainly, I have Winamp for my computer since all my albums are in there. I've tried WMP and iTunes, but they suck compared to Winamp (iTunes is especially ridiculous with the extra processes it runs). The only program I know better than Winamp is probably Foobar, but it's kind of hard to use.

I also have an iRiver MP3 player, but I don't really use that for my albums. It's more for listening to the radio stations on the way to school.

Also have a decent Sony theatre system in the living room, but I never use it except for watching DVDs.

with my ears!

i use a walkman mp3 player, and plug iti nto it's speakers

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Mainly with WMP. I tried WinAmp but I never understood why it was considered better than WMP. I'm getting a creative Zen micro photo soon so that will be my portable music. I currently listen to stuff on a cheapy logic MP3 player. It has good sound but an impossible to use interface.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

winamp, easy and it has everything I want in an mp3-player. Here's an example of how it looks like:

winampnb0.png

It's simple, but you can also make it quite a bit more complicated if you desire to do so. Also, it barely takes up any RAM, only about 7 MB.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

double post - lagged.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

winamp, though mine is a little messed up.

its sooooooo much easier to use than WMP.. doesnt have loads of extra rubbish that just gets in the way like WMP.. everything you need is right there. dunno if WMP has global shortcut keys, but they are very helpful too. im yet to work out how to queue songs on WMP (dont think you can)which is COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS. the latest WMP is worse than the older ones even.

winamp is more compatible, very customisable etc etc.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

I don't find WMP difficult to use at all. 90% of the time I have it on shuffle and the other 10% of the time it is either playing through different genres/ artists to suit my mood. You just have to keep all your tracks tagged and labelled properly.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I use Winamp while at home (I have all my CDs ripped to my hard drive) and a simple mp3 player when I'm travelling.

It's been a while since I had time to listen to music. But hwne I did, I had this thing, I think it was Creative Jukebox or something...Some kind of jukebox. I tried Winamp but gave up after I couldn't figure out how to play straight off CD's, and WMP has a really bad problem of not being loud enough. :twisted: But I always use headphones, as they are better quality than my speakers, and I can feel more engulfed when wearing them.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I stopped listening to music on my computer. So I just use my CD player and headphones.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

At home: winamp, through my amplifier and speakers. Or at night, through my amplifier and Sennheiser HD555 headphones.

Walking (rarely): iPod 3rd generation through Shure E2c earphones.

Car: on journeys of 15 minutes or more I put my iPod through my stereo. When I'm driving to uni every day it isn't worth bringing it so I just listen to Classic FM.

itunes and an ipod lol

Have people just started using "lol" to end any sentence?

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Car Radio, iPod, Computer :D

I dont have a HiFi at my house, i play CDs on my dvd player

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I MIGHT be getting an ipod shuffle from my friend to listen to music on instead :-)

only problem is, most of my music is ogg files, which iirc ipods cant play.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

itunes and an ipod lol

Have people just started using "lol" to end any sentence?

no lol

heinzny2.jpg