29 January 2007 - What's black and white and goes green...

TheEvilGizm0

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do i make the suit? :( Do i make it in my house?

Yes.

I used the clockwork on my crafting bench but it does not seem to work. My crafting bench is the highest lvl one

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Finished the quest too now. Can't wait for part 2 :) It was fun, pretty easy, and definatly not the last thing we're going to hear from those pesky penguins :twisted:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

icelordxf2.jpg

killed 2, drops are big bones only from those two

newquestdir4.jpg

tell me how to make a drum...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I haven't gotten on yet, but from the KB it looks like the agility course is as pointless as the last two. Now we have FOUR courses that give around 560-580 xp per lap :roll: ... why is Jagex so reluctant to make a course for higher levels that gives more xp? WHY?

You can make a drum by using a mahogany plank on a soft leather.
thx... tryed logs only :s

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Quick guide to the new quest:

items: 1 mahoggany plank, 10 oak planks, 1 normal plank, 10 steel nails, hammer, saw, spade, 5 normal feathers, 1 swamp tar, lumbridge teleports, ardy teleports, cammy tele/enchanted lyre/house tele, steel bar/clockwork, silk, 1 cod

Helpful items: House in rekella, 1-5 cheap food, super run potions

Guide

1) Speak to Larry next to the penguin pen in Ardy zoo, agree to quest

2) Get 10 oak planks, 10 steel nails, hammer, saw and a spade and go to the jetty next to the rockcrabs to the east of rekella

3) Agree to go to the ice burg, talk to larry again, and use the planks on the snow lump, then use the spade on the house. Talk to Larry again, and watch the penguins carefully. Make sure you remeber exactly what actions they do, so you can repeat them later (for me it was spin, clap, bow)

4) Talk to Larry again, and go to your house and make the penguin from the materials he tells you

5) Take this back to Larry, who will take you to the ice burg again. You will find your observation hut destroyed. Agree to be taken back to the zoo.

6) Get turned into a penguin by talking to Larry, and go inside the cage. Talk to the penguin with the talk option, and, when he asks you to, perform the series of actions you recorded earlier at the hut. Get the report off him. Go and talk to Larry again.

7) Teleport to lumbridge, and go to the sheep field used in the sheep shearer quest. Hit the "Tuxedo time" option on Larry, and then go and talk to the suspicious sheep with the talk option. You will have to do the emotes again, and then you will be asked for a phrase. Talk to larry, and he will take you back to Ardy zoo.

8) Hit tuxedo time again, and go visit the penguin you talked to before. Tell him that you have forgotten, he won't accept it, and you have to go and talk to Larry. Then go back to the penguin, and then you can bribe him with a raw cod. He will tell you the phrase (Mine was "Don't trust the walrus"). You may want to try "I left the base before the passwords were issued", I haven't tried that.

9) Talk to Larry, go back to lumbridge and talk to the sheep again. They will ask you to talk to the farmer. Go to the farmers house next to the sheep field, talk to the farmer, I chose to bully him, then go back to the penguins. I told them that the farmer was harmless, but the sheep looked suspicious. They will give you thier report, and tell you where to go. Talk to Larry

10) Larry will take you to the ice burg, hit the tuxedo time option, and go and talk to the KGP agent by the avalanche. He will ask for your ID, you don't have one so go and talk to noodle, who will sell you one for 1 swamp tar and 5 chicken feathers. Then go back to the KGP agent, and go inside the base by clicking "use" on the avalanche. Go to the first room down the corridor to the west. Talk to the KGP agent, and he will take the reports, and send you off to the agility course

11) Go down the corridors, and you will come out onto a training ground, and teh camera will pan out. Just clikc on the map to walk down the path. Go straight down the path, and jump into sea. You will have to navigate some obstacles, but you shouldn't take much damage. A little food might come in useful

12) Once you have completed it, go back to Larry, then go back to the penguin base, and go to try and get through the big doors at the end of the main corridor where you came in. You won't be able to. Ask the KGP agent, and he won't accept your ID. So go into the room on the east of the corridor, and talk to ping and pong. Agree to get them thier instruments. leave the penguin base and talk to Larry, who will tell you how to get them

13) Teleport to lumbridge, run up to the cow pen and steal the bell from one of the dairy cows. Then use a piece of soft leather on a mahoggany plank, and go back to Larry on the ice burg. Then go back to the penguin base, and talk to ping and pong, who will play for you. This will create a distraction and you can run up to the doors, and open them using the control panel the KGP agent was sitting at previously.

14) go through the doors, east along the corridor, then go into the war room. A cut scene will occcur, and you will be transported into the ice lord's pen. I killed the one that attacked me, and then left by the door in the fence, but I don't know if it is necessary to kill one. Walk around the cage and leave via the crevice in the east wall. Then run back down to Larry, and quest complete.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Quick guide to the new quest:

items: 1 mahoggany plank, 10 oak planks, 1 normal plank, 10 steel nails, hammer, saw, spade, 5 normal feathers, 1 swamp tar, lumbridge teleports, ardy teleports, cammy tele/enchanted lyre/house tele, steel bar/clockwork, silk, 1 cod

Helpful items: House in rekella, 1-5 cheap food, super run potions

You do not need a saw, guide i pretty good I think :)

9) Talk to Larry, go back to lumbridge and talk to the sheep again. They will ask you to talk to the farmer. Go to the farmers house next to the sheep field, talk to the farmer, I chose to bully him, then go back to the penguins. I told them that the farmer was harmless, but the sheep looked suspicious. They will give you thier report, and tell you where to go. Talk to Larry
I don't think it makes any difference what you say to the farmer and the penguins here. I bullied the farmer, and told the penguins that he was the disguised king of lumbridge, and a great enemy of the penguins. :)

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

The breakdown of the Agility course is:

1. Passing the rocks and jumping onto the first stones: 55xp

2. Jumping onto the last Jumping stone onto the land: 80xp

3. Passing each of the icicle obstacle: 40xp

4. Going onto the top of the hill through the slippery ice: 180xp

5. Going through the door after you slide down the slope: 65xp (this is also the lap completion xp)

Total xp per lap: 540xp

The agility course is one way only and you get no xp in between the xp check points.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Easy quest was kinda long though. Do we need to keep the Kgp id card ?

There was a level 124 doing the quest in a white party hat, full drag armour,

why do people wear these items when they are not even sure

what level monsters they need to fight. :ohnoes:

queenvalerie.png

The new agility course was a big disappointment for lv 70+ agility people :( Try it and you know

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

There was a level 124 doing the quest in a white party hat, full drag armour,

why do people wear these items when they are not even sure

what level monsters they need to fight. :ohnoes:

Because Jagex hasn't released a monster capable of 1 hitting someone like that in a long, long, long time. Or without huge flashing neon signs saying IF YOU COME IN HERE WITH YOUR PHAT YOU DON'T DESERVE IT.

Its usually a pretty safe assumption that pray + telly runes can get you out of busy work updates like this.. Comon, do we really need to look at the "high level" quest they released? Meh.

Lvl 40's > Jad, enough said.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Jagex stated that the game would have lots of lag today with everyone updating and the fact that

all worlds were offline this morning. That was the reason why I stated why would anyone want to

wear that kind of armour for a new quest also you never know what Jagex might add in a new quest. :wink:

OT: I like the new agility course but I agree not very good if you have a higher agility level. :(

queenvalerie.png