29 January 2007 - What's black and white and goes green...

TheEvilGizm0

any1 see this:

quote jagex(or postie pete or wise old mans jokes):

Guthix decides that he wants entertaining one morning, having spent years asleep. Being all-powerful, he teleports a melee warrior, a wizard and a ranger into a music room on his dimensional plane. From the next room he booms: "I want you to choose an instrument, come in to see me and then play me the best tune you know. If you please me then I will let you live. First, I will hear the warrior play".

Afraid, the melee warrior looks down at the table and chooses one of three instruments: a harp. The other two wait for him in the music room until, five minutes later, he comes back. "Phew", he said, "I played some slap-harp with a tinge of jazz, and he really liked it".

"Now I will hear you, wizard, with your chosen instrument".

The wizard looks down, picks up some bongos and goes next door. Five minutes later, she too comes back, relief on her face. "I played a slowed-down version of the RuneScape theme with a few pyrotechnics. He couldn't get enough of it."

"Ranger. I will hear you now".

The ranger panics, grabs the remaining instrument and runs into the room. Three minutes later, a massive explosion shakes the door and smoke pours into the room. A pathetic scream rings out. A few seconds later Guthix himself wanders into the room.

"Sorry, guys, I had to kill him. He was really bad and blamed it all on the triangle."

thats actually pretty funny, but pretty sad jagex knows about this-.-

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

words offline and me in the middle of a DK lair. Will be a nice, calm, peacefull login for me. Didnt even see the clock ( if there was one)
Dont you people realize DO NOT do fight caves, DKing or KQing the day an update is supposed to come out

thats 4/7 days... no way :P

+ that yeah :boohoo:

interesting, thsi update shouild be a very giug one. Usually it updates about 30 secs for me, and now it's very slow... VERY slow! i had to wait about 5 minutes to upload, the config.........

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

words offline and me in the middle of a DK lair. Will be a nice, calm, peacefull login for me. Didnt even see the clock ( if there was one)
Dont you people realize DO NOT do fight caves, DKing or KQing the day an update is supposed to come out

Updates are early in the day morons
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

A pretty good joke from Jagex themselfs in the postbag gallery thing:

Guthix decides that he wants entertaining one morning, having spent years asleep. Being all-powerful, he teleports a melee warrior, a wizard and a ranger into a music room on his dimensional plane. From the next room he booms: "I want you to choose an instrument, come in to see me and then play me the best tune you know. If you please me then I will let you live. First, I will hear the warrior play".

Afraid, the melee warrior looks down at the table and chooses one of three instruments: a harp. The other two wait for him in the music room until, five minutes later, he comes back. "Phew", he said, "I played some slap-harp with a tinge of jazz, and he really liked it".

"Now I will hear you, wizard, with your chosen instrument".

The wizard looks down, picks up some bongos and goes next door. Five minutes later, she too comes back, relief on her face. "I played a slowed-down version of the RuneScape theme with a few pyrotechnics. He couldn't get enough of it."

"Ranger. I will hear you now".

The ranger panics, grabs the remaining instrument and runs into the room. Three minutes later, a massive explosion shakes the door and smoke pours into the room. A pathetic scream rings out. A few seconds later Guthix himself wanders into the room.

"Sorry, guys, I had to kill him. He was really bad and blamed it all on the triangle."

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

So far needed: 10 oak plans, 10 steel nails, 1 hammer, 1 spade, 1 clockwork 1 normal plank and 1 piece of silk.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

stupid stupid stupid.. me..

I was supposed to get my membership back today, but I forgot to get me a card, so now I have to wait till I can do this update. I've always like penguins. I went to the zoo with my current ex and we enjoyed them so much! So I am just thrilled to actually BE a penguin!

And the course has a 500xp per round. So that is a little lower then the wilderness course? Not good for 51+ I assume..

And I love <3: the high *COUGH* construction requirement. Good thing I got it up to 51 :boohoo:

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

30 Agility required to use the course. Cant be good for people who are 49+ :|

Wow that's a waste of an agility update then, hardly anyone is going to use it.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Only in your timezone "Moron".

i was wanted an 80+ -.- dont want to waste my time unlocking an agili couce that is worthless...

legends2.jpg

when?... ive been online when updates are on 3am-12pm my time... but time area to wait seeing how they dont always update on monday.

i was wanted an 80+ -.- dont want to waste my time unlocking an agili couce that is worthless...

Yes, because you're not using a level 48 course to train, right? We'll see if this one is better.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+