How Old Is your 'main' ?

Joordaan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines 5 years old. ::'

The same exact as mine. ::'

I had inf4m0us411 as a messing around account but he got killed by a unicorn and I started again. (Took me about 2-3 hours on tutorial island too. :x)

Lol it took me like 2 weeks on TUT island.. I couldn't figure out how to smith bronze daggers lol #-o

I think its a little older than 2 yrs, didn't play that much when I first started, so I don't really remember when I started

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

My account was born on Feb 15th, 2005. Soon will be 2 yrs old. :lol:

Wow our mains our almost the same age, but yours is so much better :shock: Probably because I played on and off the first few months and I spend a lot of time slacking off in World 99 Edgeville :XD:

Oreo9870 was born on February 26, 2005. Two year anniversary coming up \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I've been playing on ghstkill8, on and off for about 2 years now. I started around February, 2005 :oops:

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

started just before the yo-yo drop(2 years-ish ago?). my main doesn't have the yo-yo #-o , but my sisters account has one, really wish I got that yoyo, I also didn't get the chicken :wall:

so about 2 years 3 months.

runemzombie,mr%20sir17.gif

newbankofrsyq0.gif

rssig.jpg

goal:1000 total f2p lvls.

I never wrote it down either... but I remember playing when they introduced the "report" button (or, at least, I actually saw it because they added it to the little buttons on the bottom of the screen thingy... or because it was red)... sometime in rsc

...|>..

.\.|>..

this is or shall i say would be my 6th year but i have now retired as of yestiday i have had to start over 4 times, my original account Chrismcv was lv 102 when it was banned with my red phat so i may neaver get a rare and lost the will to get a 99 skill or make money, of course im still going to go on for the holiday items and tip.it of course but my year 11 work must come first, might even find a way to get on at school but until then i shall always be in tip.it's err soul sort of to speak. im not good at goodbyes and refuse to say them. as my first saying goes; " all stories have a beginning and also end, but there will be times when many stories unfold to form a team, a team of light that radients all over the world"

Popoto.~<3