-===SNOW DAY===-

Ianw77

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Central PA. We're not even below 0 and almost everyone around here are on a 2 hour delay. The people ontop of the mountain are already canceling as well. I'm watching the news waiting to see if I get to join them...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Oi Ian, about where do you live? City wise, because I'm about 20 minutes south of Dayton in Springboro. :)

My thermometer says 2.1 F outisde

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

Oi Ian, about where do you live? City wise, because I'm about 20 minutes south of Dayton in Springboro. :)

My thermometer says 2.1 F outisde

I live in Union, near Englewood. I know where you live =P

mithmfishcape,Ianw7.gif

think about the..icelandiandseseans

i have been off of school for 5 days

i was sick the first day ,snow day, weekend,weekend,snowday :XD: :XD: :XD:

btw i live in kentucky and there is only like 2 inches of snow and it is about 15f outside and a little ice on the streets

think about the..icelandiandseseans

i have been off of school for 5 days

i was sick the first day ,snow day, weekend,weekend,snowday :XD: :XD: :XD:

btw i live in kentucky and there is only like 2 inches of snow and it is about 15f outside and a little ice on the streets

Icelanders know how to adjust to extensive snow. So do their fellow Scandinavians on mainland Europe. The Scandinavian users are probably laughing at the fact we got school off. :-#

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I Call BS. If us Canadians dont get a snow day, no one should.

I live in Central Michigan and I have a snow day.

Same here. :)

No snow, but because of the temperature. I was so surprised, because we never get days off because of the weather. We'll have tons of snow out with no snowday, but once it hits subzero temps, they cancel it.

i have a snow day (i live in eastern michigan) but the downside is that i am sick

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Toledo, Ohio Baby! Woot, woot, I love snowdays!!! :P :P :P

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

I live in Columbus, Oh and theres no school here either. Too bad I already graduated

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

I just freaking walked to two malls and back in -30 (windchil mostly) degrees celcius, and nothing but my face is that cold. Suck it up you Americans (And no one lives in Alaska but scientist and crazy people)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I love it when my dad wakes up and tells me that there is a snow day, one of the best feelings ever. :P

Definitely. If I feel like getting up, then looking out the window and seeing all of that snow feels great too =P.

Honestly though, is someone going to make a topic every time there is a snow day?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.