The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quit WoW to play Runescape. I must be weird.

WHAT THE HELL.

No more comment. \;

+1 on that... I mean I didn't even consider that as an option. :lol:

WHY?? xD

The only reason I could possibly think of for that was if all my mates from WoW (I don't play WoW, this is just hypothetical,) left to play RS and I went to join them. However this isn't possible because they'd have to have some reason to leave too! :P

The ONLY thing that kept me playing RS so long was the friends I had in-game, otherwise it had become a bit of a bore. I still keep in touch with them over forums though, it's all good! ;)

Also (hint-hint) the guys on CoD4 forums are pretty cool too! :D (One of them made my siggy, good init? play cod4!!) xD

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I find RS to be far more entertaining ;)

On a more WoW related note, we should be able to see Algalon in the 10 man next week. If we don't fail at Doomfire like on Archimonde again. :lol:

Foooman.png

I don't think anyone that has played on burning blade in the past even plays the game anymore. I mean, I quit, Riku quit, I don't think Lion hardly plays anymore and I'm not sure what shadowfax is doing.

I grew to hate Blood Elves. They have the most annoying mannerisms in the game

You have seen the light. :pray:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I dont see the point of arguing which is better. The 2 games are so different to eachother.

"One has crap graphics and the other one has good graphics!" -.- not that way

I dont need a siggy no moar.

[hide=]

I dont see the point of arguing which is better. The 2 games are so different to eachother.[/hide]

Lol, I don't even know where to start on how Runescape fails. Graphics is far down the ladder as to why the game sucks.

Could you WoW players post more pics? I like looking at the graphics (stopped playing June 2007 - 52 draenei mage :( ).

Thanks. I don't care if they're random pics; any will do. ::'

I think this was from last night

[hide=]wowscrnshot052309155328.jpg[/hide]

edit: lol i know im gonna get [cabbage] for my action bars, but it's my offspec and i only use it in instances

I dont see the point of arguing which is better. The 2 games are so different to eachother.

Lol, I don't even know where to start on how Runescape fails. Graphics is far down the ladder as to why the game sucks.

Do I have to C+P?

EDIT: Oh, but Shadow, please, enlighten me as to how RuneScape sucks. And make it logical, not like the "graphics are bad" defences.

Do I have to C+P?

EDIT: Oh, but Shadow, please, enlighten me as to how RuneScape sucks. And make it logical, not like the "graphics are bad" defences.

I hear real life has great graphics! But in all seriousness, I think once you can get passed the horrid graphics, Runescape has a deep gameplay. (Much deeper than it appears, at least)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I dont want to turn this into a war, I just hate it when people compare one game, which is full on PVM or PVP to one which is PVP, PVM and a huge list of skills.

4x anti-aliasing* graphics are around average, and top shiznit for a Java game though.

That's kinda pathetic. I cant find out what you're seemingly pointing out how 'fail' runescape is.

Other than the obviously stupid 'I have nothing else to say but graphics'.

It's a Java based game that runs on 95% of computers.

^Thats amazing. I dont either. Noone has asked me for money seriously for like 7 months.

I already said I didnt want this to turn into a war. I'm not even saying bad shiznit about WoW so get over yourselves.

If you actually have reasons, PM me. I will respect this thread, since I have nothing against the game

Obvious troll is obvious,

Please leave.

I already said I didnt want this to turn into a war. I'm not even saying bad shiznit about WoW so get over yourselves.

If you actually have reasons, PM me. I will respect this thread, since I have nothing against the game

First of all, read up.

Second of all, I didnt start it.

Third of all, I'm not a troll.

First of all, I've been reading since you first came here spouting crap about how some other thread is beating us,

Second of all, no, but you continued it meaning you're just as much to blame,

Third of all, We'll just have to agree to disagree then.

No I just simply stated that this thread hasnt been very active whilst ours has (Smash club) and we took you over a little while back.

Get over it ok?

No I just simply stated that this thread hasnt been very active whilst ours has (Smash club) and we took you over a little while back.

Get over it ok?

dude, we don't care. you know why? because most of us in this thread are older than 18...