The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

christ... moroes is such a [bleep] when u dont have the right cc... (more than 1 priest.)

We've done him with only 1 priest, piece of cake.

our offtank was arms spec tonight... and we had a retri pala in the raid..

1 priest

2 warrior

2 rogue

1 warlock

1 mage

1 hunter

1 druid

1 paladin

It sounds good.. but it was a crap setup today.. usually we have a feral druid as MT and 2 paladins healing. Today a lot of the raid was fillers and our usual raid leader was offline... bad day i guess..

Tk5SF.png

I have discovered the amazing pvp ability of the warlock

Classes I beat: All except the following

-higher level locks

-higher level rogues

-some hunters (im weak against cats =s gotta work on it)

-the occasional bubbling pally...usually not though

Started to level and im 28. Still 49 (doing bgs. recently got insignia of the allys). I have about 4 days worth of rest so i might switch to that.

Eh I have less playing time with school and all..

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Sorry to burst your fear.. But warlocks are incredibly easy to play in pvp.. Its basicly just dot + fear with a few coils+drains thrown it :(

On my fresh re-rolled mage did my first WC run today.. Wow.. there was like 1 cloth drop and no staff/wand drops whatsoever =/

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Sorry to burst your fear.. But warlocks are incredibly easy to play in pvp.. Its basicly just dot + fear with a few coils+drains thrown it :(

On my fresh re-rolled mage did my first WC run today.. Wow.. there was like 1 cloth drop and no staff/wand drops whatsoever =/

I know they're easy to play. I'm not an incredibly gifted player or anything. I just like them because they are easy. Eh say I have no skill or whatever but warlocks still own...I'm afraid they'll get nerfed.

It's still good to do WC for the staff...+7intel, stam, and spirit at that level is amazingly good.

dmanxb7.jpg

A few coils? You planning on a 6 min match or something? :lol:

Anyways I'm officaly quit from WoW now, playing Lineage II since it likes my connection.

A few coils? You planning on a 6 min match or something? :lol:

Anyways I'm officaly quit from WoW now, playing Lineage II since it likes my connection.

:x

:cry:

:evil:

:thumbsup:

dmanxb7.jpg

Hey guys i used to play rs and Moved to wow... i thoguht id come back and see how thigns were coming along.... So anybody here play on Dath'Remar?

Yeah, me, but I just cancelled my sub.

D: Ahh well.

You're a Hordie anyway, I play alliance (but I do have a Horde toon on there).

... you have a lot of PvP experience playing as a warlock with a non-SL specc?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Warlocks are tough to fight but you can beat them, especially as a Rogue.

Just as a quick example, Mr Lock has thrown a rack of DoT's on you, has given you his favourite toy, The Curse of the Fat Kid, and is running for dear life hoping that you will just trundle behind him slowly, like the dopey player he hopes you are. Before he gets too far away, you use your distract on him (yeah, it works out of stealth) and then hit sprint, catching up. Right as you approach him you Cloak his DoT's off, and blind/bandage, watching the timer carefully. Before it wears off, you need to get a gouge on him, then a Mutilate/Kidney Shot combination off. It won't take long from there, so long as you keep your stunlock up.

Of course, this is only a hypothetical, and I can see all the Warlocks among us cracking their knuckles.

Just as a quick example, Mr Lock has thrown a rack of DoT's on you, has given you his favourite toy, The Curse of the Fat Kid, and is running for dear life hoping that you will just trundle behind him slowly, like the dopey player he hopes you are. Before he gets too far away, you use your distract on him (yeah, it works out of stealth) and then hit sprint, catching up. Right as you approach him you Cloak his DoT's off, and blind/bandage, watching the timer carefully. Before it wears off, you need to get a gouge on him, then a Mutilate/Kidney Shot combination off. It won't take long from there, so long as you keep your stunlock up.

Of course, this is only a hypothetical, and I can see all the Warlocks among us cracking their knuckles.

it tends to piss warlocks off when i can dispel all but 1 of their dots and keep myself alive whilst still throwing the odd bit of damage at them. And if I use my shadowfiend.. even as a holy priest im nigh on unbeatable if it starts as a fair fight.

Tk5SF.png

Damn, that's a great way of going about it...

Usually when I fight a lock, again it's because they started it. The first thing that gets into my head is to vanish, dunno why... I suppose it's to give me more time to think. So it usually goes like this.

Lock: DoT, DoT, DoT (Dunno how many they actually have), Fear.

Me: CLoS, Vanish.

Lock: Fear, fear, fear, fear, fear...

Me: *Feared*

Lock: DoT, DoT, DoT.

Me: Death *splat*.

:wall:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

See, you used your cloak too early - they want you to do that, its like a Pally blowing his bubble. One you've burned that cooldown, they can toy with you, like a kitten with a ball of wool.

The worst thing is trying to get away from a group of players - try managing your cloak, evasion and sprint all at once. ;)

This is kind of like asking someone as a warrior if they've had experience playing as a fury spec in PvP....

SL specs (either if its full demo, aflic/SL or Sl/destro) are the PvP specs of warlocks.

yaay ! maiden bites the dust and i get a nice shiney new pair of bracers. and the honoured with violet eye ring. ^^ Tonight was actually good.. tanks knew how to tank. every1 was much more focused than last night.. tommorow curator and opera.

Tk5SF.png

yaay ! maiden bites the dust and i get a nice shiney new pair of bracers. and the honoured with violet eye ring. ^^ Tonight was actually good.. tanks knew how to tank. every1 was much more focused than last night.. tommorow curator and opera.

Both are easy. Curator is a gear check so just make sure your DPS knows how to play.

This is kind of like asking someone as a warrior if they've had experience playing as a fury spec in PvP....

SL specs (either if its full demo, aflic/SL or Sl/destro) are the PvP specs of warlocks.

And yet, a 43/7/11 specc is the single most popular uniform warlock specc above 2100 rating.

Still, I only asked because there's by far too many people who get killed by a soul link warlock and then cry "fear is overpowered!" or "DoTs is overpowered!". SL is - still - stupidly useful.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

And yet, a 43/7/11 specc is the single most popular uniform warlock specc above 2100 rating.

Still, I only asked because there's by far too many people who get killed by a soul link warlock and then cry "fear is overpowered!" or "DoTs is overpowered!". SL is - still - stupidly useful.

Who would have thought people would talk about the most powerful arena spec when saying something is overpowered.

I don't slam fury warriors when I [bleep] about the damage warriors can put out in PvP, do I?

Also affliction is a very popular spec but it needs the right players with it to work well. SL gives the lock much much more in terms of defense which is huge in the arena, especially in 5v5 where others will try and drop you.

Both are easy. Curator is a gear check so just make sure your DPS knows how to play.

Curator's by far one of the easiest fights in kara? A mage can take down a single spark by fireball, fireblast, and that's me... Then all you have to do is nuke him which is pretty dang easy.

Curator's by far one of the easiest fights in kara? A mage can take down a single spark by fireball, fireblast, and that's me... Then all you have to do is nuke him which is pretty dang easy.

Still a gear check. If your guilds gear sucks he'll be tougher.

hmm.. friday night.. it appears people have better things to do than play WoW.. traitors.

only got 7 people for raid today so we took down big bad wolf but went for animal boss instead of trying to tackle any of the harder bosses.

Tk5SF.png

I've played a few characters 'til roughly lvl 25-30. Unfortunately each time I've ended up bored of repetitive quests and instances. I was wondering if past say lvl 60 the game gets anymore interesting/fun?

(My friend says the game only really starts at lvl 70.)

I realise this question is quite open i.e what is fun, what is interesting to me?

But by this I mean different things to do.

i.e. end game raiding comes to mind etc. but I have yet to experience these activities...

Overall I am just wondering whether anything is significantly better.

Thanks for any feedback :)

i2ev0lutions ::'