The official World of Warcraft thread.

Nadril

How do you sell a individual character without selling the whole account Nadril?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you sell a individual character without selling the whole account Nadril?

Well I'm probably just going to sell the entire account, otherwise I'd have to do a character transfer.

Pallys are really fun I have a 70 pally and im a tank, we level slow but you can spec ret until higher levels and go holy or prot heh everyone hate the ret

One of my guildmates is the best ret pally I've ever seen. I've BG'd with him and some world pvp, and it's amazing how many times you think he will die but he never does.

This is the guy who chased a warlock we were fighting at the Hellfire Peninsula pvp back to Thrallmar, chased it inside the walls and killed it, then managed to escape the guards.

Speaking of that, my girlfriend is probably the greatest warlock I've ever seen. :P We were doing 2v2 arena last night, and...well, they should just rename it 1v2 in her case. As a priest, I'd of course go down right away without time to do much else than cast 2 Shadow Word: Pain's and then dying. She, several times, took out 2 people by herself after I went down. Once was a pally and a druid, which I have no idea how she managed that...There was a shaman/druid...Hunter/shaman...I forget what else, but she did it like 4 or 5 times, it was pretty amazing, but the druid/paladin one blew my [wagon] away. Two of the best survivability classes in the game trying to heal through her DPS and couldn't. :lol:

She's really good...Always top dmg in BG's, too. Yes, this is envy speaking. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Markeedragon is probably one of the better sites to sell a WoW account.

http://www.markeedragon.com/

Anyway, been ages since I've trolled TIF but:

Windrunner server. Alliance.

Raptorjezus - 70 shaman

Avanorne - 70 hunter

Melzar (Yes, my first toon was named after that maze [bleep]er) - 70 lock

If anyone is on the server you should say hi :D

Markeedragon is probably one of the better sites to sell a WoW account.

http://www.markeedragon.com/

Anyway, been ages since I've trolled TIF but:

Windrunner server. Alliance.

Raptorjezus - 70 shaman

Avanorne - 70 hunter

Melzar (Yes, my first toon was named after that maze [bleep]er) - 70 lock

If anyone is on the server you should say hi :D

Hmm really? My friend recomended that too, I'll try it.

Pallys are really fun I have a 70 pally and im a tank, we level slow but you can spec ret until higher levels and go holy or prot heh everyone hate the ret

One of my guildmates is the best ret pally I've ever seen. I've BG'd with him and some world pvp, and it's amazing how many times you think he will die but he never does.

This is the guy who chased a warlock we were fighting at the Hellfire Peninsula pvp back to Thrallmar, chased it inside the walls and killed it, then managed to escape the guards.

Sounds good to me... I frickin' hate being squishy. -.-

I always thought that squishy was Cloth... Leather is the new squishy. Hell, mail isn't much better either as I know for a fact that I tear through hunters and shamans with my rogue. It's always that damn Pala or Warrior that stands there thinking about what button to press as I'm furiously pressing all mine as fast as the CD's are up. <.<

I'm actually going to do an experiment. I'm gonna delete all the characters on my second account (Alliance) and create a nice new BElf Pala. Open up two windows of WoW and level my Pala with my 70 Rogue. Wonder how long it'll take. :P

My only regret about deleting my Alliance characters is I won't be able to use both AH's anymore. :( Oh yeah and talk to Azvi. :o

Also got a 2.2k HP level 19 NElf Druid. :cry:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Sounds good to me... I frickin' hate being squishy. -.-

I always thought that squishy was Cloth... Leather is the new squishy. Hell, mail isn't much better either as I know for a fact that I tear through hunters and shamans with my rogue. It's always that damn Pala or Warrior that stands there thinking about what button to press as I'm furiously pressing all mine as fast as the CD's are up. <.<

I'm actually going to do an experiment. I'm gonna delete all the characters on my second account (Alliance) and create a nice new BElf Pala. Open up two windows of WoW and level my Pala with my 70 Rogue. Wonder how long it'll take. :P

My only regret about deleting my Alliance characters is I won't be able to use both AH's anymore. :( Oh yeah and talk to Azvi. :o

Also got a 2.2k HP level 19 NElf Druid. :cry:

I really do hate being so incredibly killable as a holy priest... they are the weakest solo spec in the game after all... im thinking about rolling a feral druid just to go straight to the other end of the spectrum. Our guild's main tank feral druid has 16k hp before he goes into bearform.

Tk5SF.png

Seems a bit cheap to be honest mate.

Didn't really bother me. I just wanted something fast and easy.

That's what your mom said.

OHHHHHH!

Just kidding.

But seriously.

Just kidding again.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Laughing scull (aka lerroys server)

-70 pally apham

-60 lock rennokoo

-61 rouge dylzard

-ericxnub 19 rouge twink

- some gay 30 hunter bloodslaya

UNfortunaly my account is locked and blizz is slow as crap and its been over a week in the recovery process......... so I came back to tif to see of some of my old buddies were still around.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores

Hmm. I just bought myself a new computer, and I'm wondering if it's WoW-worthy.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3169451&sku=G153-GM5420

Anyone know if this will run WoW well?

You'll be fine.

Edit: Saw that your running Vista with that.. you'll still be okay, but you won't be able to Alt+tab very good or listen to music.

cyco_1.jpg