Most awesome ending ever?

swordwindtrtrtrt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inside man was brilliant, i never saw it coming.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Actually i liked gladiator too. Made me sad. If that new movie "300" is gonna be like gladiator, its a must see.

Similarly Braveheart had a sad ending. A classic movie.

Another classic ending is ET...Sigh, they dont make kids movies like that anymore. I feel like an old man.

How about Home Alone 1? I liked it. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY ROOM!!! Lol....

Star Wars too. That is, if u consider Episode 3 to be the end. I loved how Darth Vader and the Emperor stare wistfully at the death star. And that scene where ObiWan rides into the sun seems cheesy, but perfectly sets the tone for episode 4.

Speaking of lame endings, i agree with LotR. That pillowfight 3rd movie hardly was a way of ending the epic trilogy.

Then...theres Jurrasic Park... A helicopter flying? Oooh amazing. I like weird al yankovic's version better lol. And JP 3 was horrible too. Marines land on the beach? Then what? They proceed to make war with the dinosaurs with the aid of the transformers armada. Ok maybe not, but it wud be better than the real lame ending.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I miss home alone 1 and 2, joe pesci. legend.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I really liked the ending to eXistenZ. The ending made the movie, actually. The movie was all good of course, but the ending was the icing on the cake. Made you go 'ahh wtf?' then playback the entire movie in your head in the light of the twist at the end.

OT: fun, so i'm allowed to say 'what the heck' but not w. t. f. (note that i did not actually say the f word. I could be saying what the fluffles, for all you know). Meh, these are truly pathetic rules. :roll:

Also since we're on the subject: 'what the heck' is not the same as w.t.f. The first brings a note of anger, resentment, while the second is more focused on the amazament, on the surprise factor. There is a difference. Yes, there is.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

I really liked the ending to X-Men 3... I was in awe and I was close to crying :( lol.

Zodiac's wasn't bad no one was expecting it to be a true story lol

Not sure if that was common knowledge or not so I made it small :P

The ending of Shrek 2 totally owned "I need a herooooo" lmao

maxsig28nv.gif

The Green Mile with Tom Hanks "Dead man, walking the mile"

Castaway another Tom Hanks film "Wiiillllsooonnnn" haha I cried at that part.

Hollow Man with Kevin Bacon, I have watched this loads of times & it is never dull.

Mask with Cher a 80's film about Rocky Dennis a kid with a bone disorder, jeez that film made me cry for England.

Soooooo many more I can think of........

tattoosigva4.th.png

the wanderers

cant really remember how it ends, think joey goes to LA or sumthin

i dont get why his dad punched him in the gut at the end of that massive fight, anyone whos seen it got an idea???

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

• 1 month later...
Inside man.

I've seen that movie 3 times and I've always been interrupted and had to leave the movie before the end.

I'd have to say Fight Club, though. Oh, also Cry Wolf's ending I thought was really good.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Im going for all forms of entertainment

Movies:

The Prestige- Wow... just wow..... one of the most shocking endings I've ever seen.

Children of Men- Very interesting ending, lets you decide what happens after

TV:

Bam's Unholy Union- Its weird watching someone you've seen do the things that he does to get married.

Books:

The Shadow Box: Jeez, its intense, and suspenseful, and hard to figure out.

Deception Point: Near the end the twists are legendary

Video Games:

GTA Vice City: Cool final mission and story

Kingdom Hearts 2: I love when the boss takes a long time to kill, coulda been harder though

Sig