What's the slayer task you always leave out?

JimmyMcNabb

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hate elves because there so far away(i got them 3 times in a row ounce)

i love whats in the slayer tower and the slaver cave is ok also

favorite: fire giants

You cant get a task 3 times in a row.. -.-

rawr

I skip:

Turoths - Just annoying to kill, the broads and dart is expensive, and the spear is horrid.

Metal Dragons - Take too long to prepare, and to kill

Jungle Horrors - Too spread out

Blue Dragons - I hate meleeing them because of their high defense, although when Im training range I'll do them

Greaters - I used to LOVE melleing them in brimhaven dungeon. but then I started getting more and more, to the point that pretty much every second task was greaters :| So they got old fast.

Davy, you might want to start meleeing them in the brimhaven dungeon, with guthans you can do the full task without banking (which was one of the main reasons i personally hally'd them).

Only bad side is the dogs, but they stop after 10 minutes or so.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

I never do infernal mages, I find they hit too hard even with d-hide and their drops aren't worth the food used.

My faves are probably blue dragons, black demons, hellhounds, bloodvelds, and fire giants. Some for drops, some for exp, some for no real reason at all (see black demons)

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

I leave out trolls and firegiants..

The firegiants just eats up my food, and ive gotten trolls 8/10 of all my tasks -.-

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I used to Burthope Dagannoths when i was low because i only knew about the ones on Waterbirth :oops:

I've burthoped others but i can't think of them. My favourites now are Dagannoths (because i go DK'ing) and Kalphites (because i kill KQ).

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

i only leaved crocodiles now , needed to kill 110 with desert armor : i killed 10 and was out of food -.- if i bring rune ill need to drink everytime ,

but now got bored of lsayer and im lvl 20 and need to kill like 5+ zombies for next task

mithmdefcape,mustang%20gt79.gif

~~back to f2p~~

Heres what I DONT leave out:

Bronze dragons: Gave me legs on assignment ones

aberrant specters: probably the most profitable task with prayer.

Trolls: One task usually gives me 2 granite shields and 100k of alchables

Fire giants: Why would you burthrope these?

Greater demons: Decent drops, and clues

Infernal mages: With karils, you can kill around 150 of them with a load of monks

I leave out turoths

sigsn9.jpg

always leave out jungle horrors and turoth/kurask.

favorites are dagannoth and kalphite for fastest xp

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I always burthope metal drags and turoths/kurasks.

My faveourite are probably blue drags, because after the task I find someone with an open guilded alter, and get myself prayer lvls :P Then I craft the hides, and alch em :) Quite profitable, and awsome xp all around.

I've been waiting for an abby spectar task lately, so I can try using p pots on them :P I always kill them anyways, but I've heard that you get more ranarrs back in the end anyways :P So why not use p pots. Less food.

Blakdragon39.png

Metal dragons- Killing 50+ is a pain and with my drop luck you'll lose money on the task

Aberrant specters- I sometimes do them but I hate using ppots and hitting bad because I can't use my mask.

Turoth and Kurask- The bronze dagger hits better than that spear. I hate ranging them and I am not wasting DK or barrow runes on them.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I do basically all the tasks I can do, seldom skip the Broad equipment monsters due to the drops and the decent exp, plus you still can use Black Mask.

If I'm on modern, I definitely do Bloodveld, Turoth and Kurask, when I have completed my 211 BTP Tabs, i'll be able to do it on Lunar.

Metal Drags aren't worthit due to the insignificant number you get nowadays.

I personally do love all the Broad required monsters, all the Demons and Dragons. Why skip unless you get a ridiculous number and you can't afford to waste that much time, such as 199 Black Demons. Kalphites are terribly easy to finish, with or without Cannons.