Are you a saver or a spender?

The Observer

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I save save save, i'm a real packrat.

This has helped me alot though, most recently when the achievement diary was released, I had a gout tuber in the bank from when Jungle Cleanup first came out. Saved me alot of stress that thousands of others were going through.

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

As long as I have over 1mil I'm happy. No point saving up for a rare or anything :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

i am mostly a saver,

occasionally i spend but normally if i know i will earn more money from it. :P

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

im a total saver. i hate spending money for any reason, almost to 1 mil, though. hooray! 872k. gota save for something i might want in the future... right?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

It depends what I do. The first time I got my first sara suit I had like 2.8 mil and needed another 400 k and practically got it all from my friend to pay for the plate. Now 3 rune g sets 2 guthix a zammy a rune t and 2 sara suits later I really don't care. I mite as well get rid of all my armor and money in runescape and play in a priest robe. Sometimes I just get pissed off and bored and give away like half a mil in gold and full suits of rune because I just don't care.

Besides I have 80 woodcutting in f2p im not that bad off and I used to make 350k a day selling big bones and limp roots but it took like 5 hours.

Make sure to be pleased with the ways of your death

For in days of reckoning and when the twilight torn is ticking

Elysium is halfway and as an answer to the plea

You're destined to yield fragments of Hell in return

probably a saver, although i have to spend on food/arrows for pking. Whenever i spend something, i always tell my self that i can always make it back one way or another

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

i'm a spender. i made a lot of money in a private way that i learned from my friend and literally gave away practically half of it, then spent 100k on a granite maul.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

im such a saver my main which i spend alot time on i never spend money unless i have to and i don't like going under 5m and i was BEEPING annoyed when i lost dh helm pking so i went BEEP that and spent 2.2m after i bought back a dh helm makeing me go down to 7.1m -.- taken me 5 years to get that much i know im a neeb at makeing money but owell i never buy levels or anything but i might if my friends help and sorry i keep not adding . to my sentences im to lazy to

im definiatly a savor, but once in a while i feel the need to spend alot of money on armor i'll just end up selling later (like my rune (t) that i had for 3 hours)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Personally, I don't see the point of saving except to spend it on skills eventually.

That said, I am a massive saver. :D

Me too. I save..and end up spending it. I usually end up buying some stuff I don't need, as well as skills though:P

35b9enp.jpg

im a spender :-), i had 30m a few weeks ago and spent it all on items(no, not rares)

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!