Barrelchest Anchor Special Attack

Ts_Stormrage

Its called Sunder:

anchor_sunder.jpg

It doubles your chance to hit, and 10% of the damage done is subtracted from either Attack, Defense, Magic or Range (NOT Strength!).

Drains 50%

Now I dont think that 3, maybe 4 if youre lucky, levels of defense or attack are going to be missed when fighting an opponent, same goes for range. And when youre close enough to use the spec of this thing on a mage in robes, I doubt he'd live long enough anyways.

However, a weapon that is rivalling the Dragon Scimitar combined with a Rune Defender, one that uses a crush attack much like that of a Granite or Obsidian Maul, and considering that Crush defense is what most melee based armors lack (out of all 3 forms of melee-ing)...

One could say it has a DDS spec (usable twice, instead fo 4 times) built in an Obsidian Maul, because of the double chance you have to hit...

Please discuss..

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Why the hell would you say that this has a DDS spec thats useable two times instead of four...

Thats nothing at all like a dds special...

EDIT: even though it lowers defence by four or so or you hit your max a little more often with the special that still is nothing at all like a dds special which can hit 60+...

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Honestly, after training with it (95 attack and 95 str) with its near max str bonus and attack bonus (fury > str ammy)

Ill stick with the scimitar and rune defender, the most ill use it is for fun.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

So...anyone know how to get a new one after you lose it lol... <.<

Talk to Brother Tranquility to get another Broken one, if I remember correctly.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

i just did quest to get anchor, and this thing rocks! it is slightly slower than d scim, and has slightly less att bonus to crush as scim has to slash. (with my gear, i reach about 105 slash att. with anchor, i have 99) however, the str bonus is higher, and i dont know if im hitting a luck streak, but im hitting higher number than i used to while training with scim. im hitting more 20-26, when iused to hit more like 10-25. i will def train with this more, and the crush has a def advantage vs pkers duelers etc.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

Why the hell would you say that this has a DDS spec thats useable two times instead of four...

Thats nothing at all like a dds special...

EDIT: even though it lowers defence by four or so or you hit your max a little more often with the special that still is nothing at all like a dds special which can hit 60+...

A dds special hits twice. This special doubles accuracy.

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

I dont think it was meant to be used as a formal training weapon :S

The spec looks cool though, so does the way you attack with it.

:twisted: YoUr UnDeR ArReSt AnYtHiNg YoU SaY WiLl Be MiSqUoTeD AnD UsEd AgAiNsT YoU :twisted:

Pawan.png

Welcome to two days ago :|
I didn't see anyone else post about the special, I didn't even know there was one!

Thanks for the info, it looks pretty nice :)

Yeah, me neither. Good info!

ah, so noone read after page 5 of the thread about the update. k got it.

Only problem is when holding it and you get attacked it glitches and you freeze, like it used to do with the rune defender. But it works nicely on the Kalphite Queen, if you don't have a Dragon Mace, it works, considering as you know, it lows defense, so it helps. I've used it on the KQ, only annoying thing is the glitch with it, once that's fixed, KQ beware the anchor!

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

This weapon is similar to torag's hammers or verac's flail.

Same speed, similar stats.

I think it will fall out of favor with most people very soon as they get over the novelty.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I tried it out last night on bloodvelds and I hit my first 30 with it. But that was with prayer, dbattle special, black mask, but I had little strength bonuses at level 72 strength. I like it alot especially because I look funny when running with it.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg