What (good) question would YOU ask a top 5 player?

oddfaery2

I was just reading through some posts and noticed that a lot of people seem to be interested in what's going on with the top players (Zezima, The Old Nite, lilyuffie88, etc).

I have also noticed that any time I see one of these players in game, they are just BOMBARDED with questions, many of which I'm sure are just hopes for attention so they can say, "omg Zezima talked to me!" or something equally pointless...

For those people, this thread ISN'T for you. This poll is for people who have legitimate questions that they think would be best-answered by a top player, whether it be about their style of play, what motivates their style of play, how much they play, or maybe even what suggestion they may have for other players wanting to reach the upper ends of the high scores.

So, what good, constructive question would YOU ask a top 5 player if he or she took the time to answer it? (For those who think they're rude or stuck up, just imagine what kind of harrassment they get, and you'll understand why they tend to ignore everybody)

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to ask the most effective way to raise skills that may not be so easily attained, such as herblore, runecrafting, etc. and i'd also like to learn secrets they may have about using skills to their top potential to make money.

1) How many hours per day do you play to get to that level and do you think it was worth it?

2) Do you play so much to gain fame in the online game community or is it because you set a personal goal to beat the game?

3) After going past 99 in the skill, what motivates you to keep raising a skill?

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

Is most of your time spent on getting skills or monetary benefits?

Would you rather be 99 in all skills or be #1 (most exp) in one skill?

How do you think the RuneScape community has evolved and how has Jagex responded to that? Do you think an average person starting out today would be more likely to be your friend or an average person starting out last year? Why or why not?

Is the community good or bad for you? On one hand, they can help you level up some of your skills, (Runecrafting) but on the other, they can be downright annoying sometimes.

I would probably ask them, "What's currently motivating you right now?" I mean, Runescape has degenerated to a massive race to up stats, so after they hit 99, what would you do?

To make this simple, I'll use a situation I'm sure everyone has experienced. You've all had massive goals, right? Some of them have been accomplished by now, undoubtedly. Well, after you accomplish a goal, isn't there a period in between where you go, "What now?"

Luckily for me, I have an extremely short attention span, and do not need to worry about this, but it happens sometimes. I mean, after you finish that goal, you have to find something else to shoot for. But once there's nothing to shoot for, how do you keep going?

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

1. How did you get herblore and farming up to 99?

2. What is the fastest way to train runecrafting?

3. Do you believe that the runescape economy will ever crash?

4. What are your thoughts on the runescape community?

What do you do in real life?

What other games do you play online?

What is your favourite outfit in rs and why?

What is your favourite item in rs and why?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

P.S.: For the ppl asking questions about RCing, here is an in-depth analysis of a self-supporting speed-rcing method I developed and am testing presently:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~illuminati/RCPlan.htm

P.S.: W66LC refers to the World 66 Law Company, who give away free laws and replacement noted ess to people who bring 27 unnoted ess to the law temple on Entrana.

Suzanne Vega

grammar2gr8dx.png

tokin rite wurx gud!

While you may be curious how THEY did it... just about anybody can tell you cost-effective ways to raise these skills, as several have it up to 99 (really anybody 90+ can answer that).

W66LC... nobody needs a top 5 player to answer that. EVERYBODY knows runners are the fastest way, and abyss RCing is the fastest without runners.

Depending on how this is meant, it could be a pretty good question, could you elaborate on what kind of aspect you're looking for? It is pretty vague as stated.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

1) Do you play for fun or fame ?

2) Do you play so much to gain fame in the online game community or is it because you set a personal goal to beat the game?

3) After going past 99 in the skill, what motivates you to keep raising a skill?

4) (regard question 1) What do you do for fun if any ? and if you play for fun how you combine fun and speed training ?

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

While you may be curious how THEY did it... just about anybody can tell you cost-effective ways to raise these skills, as several have it up to 99 (really anybody 90+ can answer that).

W66LC... nobody needs a top 5 player to answer that. EVERYBODY knows runners are the fastest way, and abyss RCing is the fastest without runners.

Depending on how this is meant, it could be a pretty good question, could you elaborate on what kind of aspect you're looking for? It is pretty vague as stated.

About #1 and 2, i was wondering how they did it because i wanted to know if they had found an easier or less annoying way because I thought that since Zezima had all 99 he might have developed a better or less costly way (like crafting a certain rune or how to craft a certain rune faster) also because there are so many different seeds that they might have a perference to a certain thing to plant or a certain route for chain farming etc.... I also like knowing lots of peoples wayss to get lvls upso that I can try them all out and see which one works best for me.

About #4 im talking about the intro of runescape on Miniclip and other gaming sites. If there really is a issue with all the begging and scamming going around and If people are actually getting 'meaner' or if people are just now noticing or getting frustrated because they got scammed. Also, because they are the 'top of the food chain' they probably notice what goes on a lot more. Having more experience playing the game then the average joe. Also because they have been playing for such a long time and have trained every skill to a pretty high lvl they have seen every different type of person (skiller, meeler pure staker etc..) they would have a very good overall knowledge about how much the community has changed, if at all.

Want to pick cabbages with me? ;)

Also, for all the noobs like Cobrass3, just don't post. No one wants to hear it.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Goes from the least mprotant to most

5. Does you wish u can have a no-follow button?

4. Whats ur favorite skill?

3. What made you wanna spend so much time getting high stats?

2. How many hours do you play on a good day.

1. Whats your thoughts on barrows? - that would be my number 1 question to ask any top 10 people

siggd7.jpg

Everyone is asking that question.. but I know the answer for Zezima... he plays 25 hours a day :shock:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Everyone is asking that question.. but I know the answer for Zezima... he plays 25 hours a day :shock:

25 hrs? I would have never guessed it. :lol: .

Anywho I would ask them what is your greatest pasttime when you dont want to work on skills and want to relax.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg