=+=My Crafting Guide for F2P lower levels!!=+=

mark63534

Crafting Guide

NOTE: this is a guide for people with crafting problems and need help.

I put contents in this guide so that you guys can now use ctrl+f or Find to get through the guide easier.

[hide=Contents]1.0 Before I start the guide

2.0 The guide I made 4 yall

3.0 F.A.Q.'s

4.0 Credits[/hide]

Requirements for this Guide

20 smithing

23 crafting

20 mining

1.0 Before I start...I will highly recommend the Crafting Guild to mine your silver ores IF you are mining. The Crafting Guild requires 40 crafting to get in, and also requires a brown apron worn. If you cannot get in, then just mine silver ores in Varrock SW mine or the hidden mine beside champions' guild. It's the same thing.

Here's a couple of pictures from the Crafting Guild.

- The Mining Site,

2746ys3.png

- First Floor,

2169yc7.png

- and Second Floor.

3279sv1.png

[hide=2.0 Now, the Guide...] 2.0

Get a tiara mould from Rimmington,or from the Crafting Guild upstairs(shown in picture[its the brown thing on top of table upstairs]). Place your tiara mould in your inventory(make sure your inventory is empty!) and then mine your X amount of silver ores or buy your X amount.

I'd highly select crafting guild IF you are mining, because that place probably has the most silver rocks for F2P. [For people who cannot get in the Crafting Guild yet, then just mine silver ores at Varrock SW mine or buy your silver ores]. (For those who want to run, please, please put your armor in your bank account to store more energy).

Smelt your X amount of silver ores at the Falador furnace(for Crafting Guild people) or any furnace [for people who can't get into the Crafting Guild yet] and make your X amount of silver bars into tiaras. Then keep your tiaras or sell them to the general store. Repeat for as much levels you want. Its that simple!

I don't know about you, but I personally think that this way is the fastest way for me to get my designated crafting level.[/color][/hide]

[hide=VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE]I did that to get your attention.

Notice that for 27 silver bars, you can get 1,417.5 experience in crafting by crafting 27 silver bars into tiaras. If you mined 100 silver ores and smelted, you'd get 1,350 smithing experience. Now to craft 100 silver bars into tiaras, you'd get 5,250 crafting experience points. Isn't that cool?[/hide]

[hide=F.A.Q.]3.0

What if i don't have 23 and/or 40 crafting?

Making bowls is the path for you. That's how I got into the Crafting Guild.

My smithing level is too low to smelt silver ore!

Mine and smelt iron until you have 20 smithing.

Then you can sell the iron bars for a nice profit and then get into the crafting guild.

My mining is too low to mine silver ore!

Same for smithing. Just mine a lot of iron until level 20 mining.

Then you can sell the iron ore for a nice profit and then get into the crafting guild.

Why do you say to put the tiara mould in your inventory?

Because you don't have to pick it out your bank after you smelt your silver bars, unless you wanna do it the long way**. It's your choice.

What do you do AFTER level 40 crafting?

Use my guide and work towards whatever crafting level you wanna get.[/hide]

**Say, for example, you end up smelting the silver bars, and then going back to the bank then back to the furnace to make tiaras. Hence, the "Long Way".

4.0 Credits

Can't forget the Creator of the guide; me!

Thanks to Starsteller for giving me this idea, and everyone who supports this guide with posts. I really hope this helps a lot of people.

PLEAZE RATE,1-10. PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS TOO(even if they're bad).

Click Here 4 My Crafting Guide!

Yes, I Do have over 100,000+ Emails. I get about 100+ every day. Want some?

rsmining2.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you put crafting level "32", it's 23 so i'm guessing you just had a typo. For people who want to get 1-23 i suggest using cow hides though.

Also for getting smithing to 20+ just do "the knights sword"..gets your smithing up to 29

include some more pictures of where to bank and best places to smelt and you will have a good guide ::'

nice job

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

you put crafting level "32", it's 23 so i'm guessing you just had a typo. For people who want to get 1-23 i suggest using cow hides though.

Also for getting smithing to 20+ just do "the knights sword"..gets your smithing up to 29

include some more pictures of where to bank and best places to smelt and you will have a good guide ::'

nice job

yeh...let me change the level and i'll definintly put up more info and pictures.

rsmining2.png

Go to the least populated world and mine your silver ores.
This is standard thinking. Everybody does the same, so be counter-intuitive - check the more populated worlds as well. You'll find that ores spawn much faster there.

Place your tiara mould in your inventory(make sure your inventory is empty!) and then mine 27 silver ores.
Nope, that sucks the speed right out of your progess. Bank the mould, bank your ores, and smelt them later in Al Kharid, where the smelter is closer to the bank. Also, remember to walk while you're carrying ores to the bank, and run when you're returning to the guild. That way, you get the most out of your (feeble) 100 energy.

Now to craft 100 silver bars into tiaras, I'd get 5,250 crafting experience points. Isn't that amazing?
Now I only need to craft another 1,464 silver bars into tiaras to get my next crafting level. Isn't that amazing? Maybe I should go back to crafting (and alching) green dragonhide bodies, since that's much faster. ::'

Good guide!

But u have one thing wrong. If too many players are on the server switch to most populated server rather than less populated. Why? Because many people are merchanting and because of the high amount of players the respawn rate is fastest possible.

I'm 100% sure this is true, i tested it myself.

PLEASE RATE,1-10. (I put this in caps b cuz no one would c it).Come on now, i probably get 100 views but 10% of that is replies??? :|

make that 412 and not even 10%

rsmining2.png

Requirements for this Guide

20 smithing

23 crafting

20 mining

What if i don't have 32 crafting?

Then you can make clay bowls until level 32. They're the fastest way so far. That's how I got into the Crafting Guild.

:-w

Any ways clw is not the fastest way, cow hides are, and the mining guide is too far away from the bank, try the south-west varrock mines, 3 silver ore and like right next to the bank.

You say the crafting requirement is 32/23 (whichever you meant), but you need 40 to get in the guild.

Not a bad guide.

gotta change that

rsmining2.png

Because you don't have to pick it out your bank after you smelt your silver bars, unless you wanna do it the long way.

Apparently, I didn't say it loud enough. Holding the tiara mould is the long way, because you are wasting that inventory spot every time you visit the guild.

For the love of Guthix, it's not like I'm telling you to mine an inventory of silver, bank it, take it back out of the bank, and smelt it - that would make no sense! The faster way to go is to mine and bank several (dozen) inventories of ores without ever coming anywhere close to a smelter - you only "pick [the mould] out of your bank" once, and that's when you're in Al Kharid, and about to smelt and craft multiple inventories of ores.

Honestly, you'd have the foresight to see that yourself if you actually had an impressive crafting level in the first place. <.<

bowls is faster... 14 buckets, 14 clay = 14 bowls

cheapest speed crafting there is...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

1. Do "Hand in the sand" quest for free buckets of sand

2. Collect Seaweed near Fairy ring DKS

3. Smelt into glass with Super glass make spell

4. Make Orbs

5. Charge orbs

6. Attach to Battlestaff.

7. Alch Battlestaff.

Good Crafting, Magic and Runecraft xp..

half_dead.png

Because you don't have to pick it out your bank after you smelt your silver bars, unless you wanna do it the long way.

Apparently, I didn't say it loud enough. Holding the tiara mould is the long way, because you are wasting that inventory spot every time you visit the guild.

For the love of Guthix, it's not like I'm telling you to mine an inventory of silver, bank it, take it back out of the bank, and smelt it - that would make no sense! The faster way to go is to mine and bank several (dozen) inventories of ores without ever coming anywhere close to a smelter - you only "pick [the mould] out of your bank" once, and that's when you're in Al Kharid, and about to smelt and craft multiple inventories of ores.

Honestly, you'd have the foresight to see that yourself if you actually had an impressive crafting level in the first place. <.<

will you please cool off? I don't even know if you made a guide about crafting but you wanna shoot mine down the most. This is my first one FYI

rsmining2.png

if noone wants to post youl;l have a problem... cuz its not legal to bumb guides...

(you can also update the guide and post that you updated the guide thats legal... but its alot of work)

more ways of fast f2p crafting plz... and buying is faster then mining your own... and hides is alot faster then silver...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined