Everything posted by Skull
- Hip Hop & Rap
- Today...
-
Happy FOUR TWENTY!
No. The idea is that so many people do it that they can't arrest everyone so they'll just let it slide or something. I don't really think that's a good reason but whatever.
-
Real life pictures - 4
Yeah, you look 13 instead of 10 now :lol:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sro-6b0qErA&feature=related Absolutely amazing. I would kill to be at a show like that.
-
Happy FOUR TWENTY!
Happy four twenty to you too good sir. Have fun.
-
How often have you attempted to quit Runescape?
Once, until this damn new skill came out. But I'm bored of it again so I think it doesn't really count if I came back to try out a new skill. So basically once, and it still stands aside from the occasional log on.
-
The Style Thread
I just realized what a horrible person I am. (Blue jeans, black t-shirt & a brown zipper hoodie) I'm guilty of that on occasion.
- Dope.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Are you the girl or the guy? I'm thinking girl, but I associate the forum account with your brother (assuming you aren't him) but I think you shared it. That was unnecessarily confusing. I also hope I'm thinking of the right person. That would be awkward otherwise.
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
- Today...
- Dope.
- Today...
- The Style Thread
Which is ridiculous because he's like 16.- Today...
- Zombie Plans-Revised
Dual wielding is never a solution to anything. This is real life not a video game. On that note too, having a secondary weapon isn't like a video game, you can't just go from shooting your rifle to shotgunning someone in a few seconds. But if you're in a situation where you have two weapons and ammo for both available, you're probably in pretty good shape, provided you know how to use and maintain the weapons.- Today...
- Wanna hear some white kids try to rap?
I've heard worse.- Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Seriously guys, it's been 3 [bleep]ing pages already. Just drop it and get back on topic. Pm each other if you must.- Today...
- The Style Thread
All you could ever need.- Today...
- Your Childhood.
[cabbage], there's a lot of cool stuff. I remember a time when everyone had their pokemon cards with them, where ever they went. Going over my friends house and playing on his N64, since I didn't have one. Playing games like the original Prince of Persia, Catacomb: Abyss, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. Watching Batman movies (you know, the really bad ones from the 90's) and thinking they were the most amazing things ever. Wearing a backwards hat all the time because I thought it meant I was cool. Watching Doug. I loved that show. There's other cool stuff I can't think of I'm sure.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.