Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. This thread makes me sad for humanity. I also realized that I come back to this thread every month or so, read a few pages and comment on how stupid everyone is.
  2. Those. Neither is official however.
  3. Skull replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    I miss l0rd. Come back dammit.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I checked TIF from school today for the first time ever today. It was weird. I'll probably never do it again to be honest.
  5. SUNN O))) - Alice
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You cant say that and expect people not to ask what happened. (This is your cue.) I don't really know, it's just been weird. The only thing I can really explain is that I fell asleep (because I've been really tired today for some reason) and then I woke up and I had absolutely no idea who I was, where I was, or why I was there (I was in my house). I'm not talking about where you wake up and you're really confused for a minute, I'm talking I was dazed and I have no clue what I did until I fell asleep again somewhere else and then woke back up. I also sort of remember thinking I didn't have legs. But I got up and walked around. I honestly have no clue what was going on.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Weird [cabbage] has been happening to me today. I'm not even sure what's going on. It's like I'm on a bad trip, except I'm not on any drugs at all.
  8. I knew that no one would go to the middle ground on this. Oh well, just another topic for me to avoid from now on I guess.
  9. I knew I wouldn't have to be the one to make the topic. I'm not positive where I stand on this. I think the soldiers made a mistake for sure, but it's hard to tell what happened beforehand. It sounded to me like they (or the troops on the ground) may have been taking fire in the time leading up to the event, which would make guys on the street with weapons a reasonable target to fire on. Firing on the van that came to pick up the wounded seemed unnecessary to me, since they apparently were not armed and didn't appear to make an attempt to pick up any of the weapons. The soldiers in the helicopter did sound a bit over-eager to me, but I'm sure they were pretty stressed out and the only way to be absolutely sure it's safe is to kill the people who might be trying to harm you. I have no idea though, I've obviously never been in a situation like that.
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sorry, who are you? :notalk: I missed you.
  11. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sat in on my friends' band practice today. There actually pretty good, sort of indie/experimental/progressive music. Basically pretentious hipster garbage :lol: They have no lyrics or singer yet though so I'm withholding judgment until there is singing. We also went on a walk halfway through and hung out on some train tracks, almost went swimming in a river since it was so nice out (but it would have had to have been in shorts (or nothing) so we passed since only one of us would have had dry clothes) and then played a game of 2 v 2 soccer with a half deflated basketball we found. They were all terrible.
  13. Jack [cabbage].
  14. I think it looks great :thumbup:
  15. Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That's a nice school from what I heard. My cousin goes there and she really likes it.
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's on the interwebs now. Oh and it's never lupus.
  18. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    On how much is that total? We don't have SAT's or something here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAT Highest possible is a 2400.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sat Scores 660critical reading 600 math 620 writing 1880 total Math should have been higher. Oh well, it's still fairly good.
  21. Skull replied to Mr_Adam's topic in Art and Media
    I absolutely LOVE His Dark Materials.. it's probably my favourite series. I'll be honest, the first time I picked it up, I abandoned it after the first chapter. But I was in like 6th grade so that's probably a big reason why. I decided to give it another try a few years ago and absolutely LOVED it. So I'm obviously biased but I say give it a try :P I also really liked the series, although I think I was 13 at the oldest the last time I read them, so I know I missed a lot. I'm probably going to re-read it now, I'm pretty sure I have all the books somewhere.
  22. Skull replied to Krist115's topic in Off-Topic
    Umm, cool? Maybe post in one of the threads that already exist though.
  23. Skull replied to Dizzle229's topic in Off-Topic
    It's been my dream to be an F-22 pilot since I was about 6 years old. Unfortunately it's a dream I'll never reach.
  24. Skull replied to Dizzle229's topic in Off-Topic
    You may have heard of this invention called the car, it accomplishes the same thing far more efficiently without leaving a trail of death in its wake. Ok, so no where near as cool, but still.
  25. Darn I wanted to combo break the staff posts :sad: I'm going to have to say... 9/10

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.