Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I saw this and thought maybe I made my quitting post early. But no, it's members only. [bleep] that.
  2. I think today is going to be a lifting day. I've been slacking so much lately I need to do something intense. Maybe I'll just do it tomorrow instead actually since it's getting late already.
  3. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I ski, nothing to fancy though, I only get to go maybe 3 days a year since I don't live near a mountain (well I do, but it's the crappiest mountain in existence. I could have skied the hardest trail on it when I was 8). This is going to be my 11th year skiing though I think. I'd say I'm decent. This is one of the mountains I usually ski. http://www.cannonmt.com/ I've never skied in the west though, so I can't say I've really experienced all types of skiing. I'm not all that fond of deep powder though.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Did some stuff today. Like school. Fell asleep instead of taking notes in chemistry only to wake up to find we had a test on what we had just learned. I got a 100. Teacher: 0 Skull: A lot +1 Oh and I was going to hang out with some friends tomorrow but they're all playing COD for like 30 hours straight instead, so I'm just going to hang out at home and do nothing.
  5. It's taught the same way here, at least in public schools. I have no idea what they teach in private schools since I can't afford 10k a year to wear a uniform and have to learn about the bible from nuns.
  6. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    I had ham and scalloped potatoes for dinner. 'Twas delicious.
  7. 5 pull-ups. What an unproductive day. I almost went for a run since it was nice and warm, but oh well.
  8. I just realized I can't stand about 50% of TIF. Which is sad since I only dislike about about 10% of the people I know in real life. Just thought I'd contribute to the flow of unrelated off-topic [cabbage] that's flowing into this topic.
  9. I didn't really watch cartoons at all. Rugrats and Doug were the only things I ever really watched.
  10. Really big shark. Poorly drawn, sorry.
  11. I wouldn't go back in time simply because of the amount of uncertainty about what could happen to the future. Like if I were to go back in time to say 2001 and warn the government about the hijackings on September 11th and they were successfully dealt with, then who knows how different today would be. If I messed with anything before when I was born, then I might not exist. Which would mean that I couldn't have done anything so I would exist. But of course then I would have gone back and done it. It would be a paradox. That's why I hate the idea of time travel. So in all actuality, I wouldn't use the time machine unless it was to go forward in time and stay there. And I probably wouldn't do that.
  12. You won't be laughing when your covered wagons crash. You won't be laughing when the buzzards drag your brother's flags into rags. You won't be laughing when your front lawn is spangled with epitaphs. You won't be laughing. Sorry, it was necessary.
  13. Skull replied to RpgGamer's topic in Off-Topic
    That's like saying: "I never leave my house because there's a chance a plane could fall on me while I'm out for a stroll!" Except a plane could still fall on your house and kill you. Actually, that makes it an even better analogy.
  14. Yup, natural selection still goes on to a degree in humans. The recessive traits will also start to disappear over time and after a long time there will be a lot less distinction between different races etc. The problem with the bible is that it alone reports these findings, which leads to skepticism. A history book has other sources saying the same thing for each event, most of which are very well documented. History books are also updated every few years, which make them a more stable academic resource. The bible on the other hand is several thousand years old. I'm not going to get into the argument over the bible containing illogical or proven to be inaccurate ideas that are presented as fact though.
  15. You have a terrible sense of how long evolution takes. Nothing major will happen in 400 years. Besides you're lying or just wrong about seeing photographs from then since the first permanent ones didn't exist until the 1800's.
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I didn't shave to begin November, so I'm unlikely to go through all of November without shaving. Especially since my mom seems to think that me having facial hair makes her a bad parent and nags me about shaving all the time. I fail to see the logical connection between the two, but whatever.
  17. Skull replied to RpgGamer's topic in Off-Topic
    To clarify, I'm only against vaccinating myself since I'm not in a risk group (well, I am, but only at risk for getting it). My mom seems to buy into the swine flu is going to kill healthy adults. No, it's not. However, I do think that children, elderly, and people with weakened immune systems etc should definitely get vaccinated.
  18. Skull replied to RpgGamer's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll admit it, I'm kinda anti-medicine and vaccine. I feel like if I can beat it out without taking anything at all, then taking medicine is an unnecessary risk that furthers mutation to be resistant to medicines. Someday when none of our antibiotics work anymore and we get hit by something that will actually kill us not just make us feel bad for a few days, people will wish they stopped taking medicine over nothing. Or I could be a stubborn idiot who's going to be dead before that happens.
  19. Skull replied to michel555555's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, I still consider myself "Today's Youth". I probably will until I'm about 20. Children might be the more appropriate term. And I've noticed a lot of what's being talked about with the freshmen in my high school now. I hate freshmen.
  20. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Classy. BAMF. Felt like it was a good time for random pictures.
  21. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Get drinkin'. On a related note, Homecoming is tonight. :wink: Just kidding kids, underage drinking is bad. Don't do it.
  23. Skull replied to dragon246665's topic in Off-Topic
    11 with arms at a little more than shoulder width apart palms out. I'm still a little sick, but I think I might have over estimated with 20.
  24. First of all, calm down. We're not all being [wagon], we're just simply stating our own opinions on this matter. We are still evolving through subtle mutations or changes throughout generations. Are you sure you understand what evolution is about? I don't know everything about evolution but I do know the jist of it; the monkeys we know today share a common ancestor which we evolved from, which is why the monkeys of today can't evolve into humans now. Okay that sounds kind of confusing, I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about. What does the water cycle being complex have to do anything? It's just a cycle that occurs, it's not complex at all... If you would read my original post you would know that I happen to think that it is too complex to just occur "just because". If it's not complex to you guys, I would love to see you live without it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba2h9tqNYAo Complexity doesn't imply creation. If anything it's more likely to imply the opposite. I posted that video pages ago, but oh well.
  25. Skull replied to Dire_Wolf's topic in Off-Topic
    I thought I might be slightly autistic or something for a while, but I only have some of the symptoms and a lot of contradictory attributes (not sure if that's the right word for the sentence).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.