Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm almost tempted to post a picture :|
  2. Napalm burns at up 2200F. So yes, it should be hot enough.
  3. Skull replied to Skill_Caster's topic in Off-Topic
    Or you're just really good with girls.
  4. Skull replied to Skill_Caster's topic in Off-Topic
    I used to not have any problem with it, but two years ago I was talking to a girl I'm friends with and she made unblinking eye contact with me the whole time. It freaked me out and I started blinking like crazy and looking away. I still can't do it very well even now. I don't think about it all that much though. Now it'll be really bad again though I bet.
  5. 10:00/11:00 - 5:45 on weekdays 11:30 - 10:30 or later on weekends Between 2:00 and 5:00 am - ~2pm
  6. Santana - Put Your Lights On
  7. Something you might want to do to work on your anatomy issues (I've been trying it and I've seen improvement): find a basic anatomy reference, a simple one is better. You may even just want something that shows where parts of the body should fall by measuring with the size of the head (you could even start out with lines and circles just to get proportioning right, I did that). Study the image for a while and look at how long the arms, legs, neck, etc are. Then put it away (under something if you have it printed or change the page if it's on the computer) and try to draw it as well as you can two or three times. Then compare with the original to see where your errors tend to be the greatest. Do the same thing again and work on the areas you were the worst in. Do that until you feel comfortable with your work then move on to a more detailed image, and so on. Eventually you might want to try more dynamic poses since as of now you're doing mostly static, generic poses. Try to draw someone running, playing a sport, jumping or whatever. Right now you really need to stop focusing on what the person is wearing and start focusing on the thing wearing it. On what Nadril said, you want this to be what you see, so forget all the things you do when you draw. Look at how the head is shaped, don't just draw what you think it looks like. Study how muscles look in various positions, and how they're shaded, don't draw a lump and call it a bicep. Look at the skeletal structure of the hand, look at how the bones move when the hand opens and closes. The fingers don't just wrap around something like tentacles. This is probably the longest post I've made in a year or so, so I hope it helps. Just keep trying to work on what we're suggesting. Don't take it personally, we're just trying to help you get better. Or I am at least.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Went to school. Realized I never did anything cool. Listened to ratm really loud when I got home to get the angry teenager out of me. Now my throat hurts from yelling along loudly. But I feel better about stuff now. However, I figured out that my vocals sound like a grizzly bear being castrated. Or I'd imagine that's what it would sound like.
  9. I can't really say due to the fact that my post would likely be removed, since my far less offensive ones have been getting removed lately.
  10. Why is Skull's head on the floor and a bloody sword in my hand? Um, magic?
  11. Made it to wave 31 with a friend in Nazi Zombies (the original map). I dunno if that's good, I don't actually own the game. I got trapped in a corner trying to get a max ammo and my friend ended up dying trying to save me. I've never played any of the newer ones, but I heard they're harder.
  12. I came. :shock:
  13. Decided to wear the woodcutting cape this time? Oh and fishing is a terrible skill.
  14. Nikes - Re-Up
  15. Some people actually care about and respect the cultures of others.
  16. I've always considered myself a proponent of the labor camp system. Think Gulags with less freezing to death and getting no food.
  17. I vote we ignore the rest of his posts. I don't think we even need to vote on that.
  18. That makes me want to kill myself, and I look down on people who commit suicide. Boxxy has that effect on people.
  19. They were foster children if I read correctly, you can't put the blame on that entirely, but it could have been a factor. Unless it was the kids who got beat up who were, in which case I have no idea why.
  20. [hide=][yt]Cdiz0k0Rudw[/yt][/hide]
  21. Flame throwers are fine as long as lenin is the one using them.
  22. Honestly these threads are really just people posting how they don't see the point of the thread and it happens all the time now. So equally pointless in either regard.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I like the taste of monster but yeah, I don't really get any energy from them. But I never really buy them since they're expensive anyway.
  24. Picking the farthest stall would be illogical since in the event of an attack you'd have to cover a larger distance to get to the door and you're likely to be in a corner which allows you to be trapped easiest. By picking one closer to the front you assure that you have a possibility to move in all directions as well as a shorter distance to the door. So... my thing is that I analyze possible escape routes, plans, or strategies when I'm bored or uncomfortable in an area. I know other people do that too though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.