Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. What do you guys think the mechscape combat system is going to be like? A simple point, click, and wait system like runescape; a more in depth system like WoW; or something new all together? Also feel free to discuss anything that inherently goes with combat, like what happens upon death or how healing will come into play.
  2. Skull replied to n_odie's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd personally like to see a slow build up like with Runescape instead of throwing us into a game that's already got so much stuff in it we won't know what to do. That being said, I think it's going to be one hell of a game either way, though I don't think I'll drop Runescape for it, just share between the two games. I'm really looking forward to mechscape pVp. It probably won't hold up to the sheer awesomeness I'm imagining though.
  3. I did, the emeralds absolutely refused to buy. :wall: Really? I bought like 10k of them a week ago.
  4. I've been making a good bit off lobbies recently, they might be coming down soon though. Oh, and you might want to look into emerald rings for crafting. Just a hint.
  5. Pocahontas West Virginia. Didn't get the coordinates, they might be there.
  6. [hide=To help with the decision making.][/hide] Our goal is to find a convenient spot of low density near most of us.
  7. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    You should shave the mustache or maybe go for a goatee, I think it'd look better. The Euphonium looks nice, do you play anything else?
  8. Seems like there's a lot of east-coasters here. Unfortunately it's the most densely populated area of America too. We should make a meeting point based on everyone's location.
  9. Wow, that's actually a lot of work :shock:
  10. I like your plan. I'm going with you :lol:
  11. Who's the American force? Me and who else?
  12. Eminem - 3 a.m.
  13. Skull replied to Panzerlord's topic in Off-Topic
    Lrn2internet
  14. Rise Against - Kotov Syndrome
  15. Edit: I'm now accepting signature requests, however, note that I'm less likely to do a signature than an avatar and I'm not going to do more than one at a time. Good news is I'll tell you if I'm going to do it unlike avatars where I just kinda do them as I feel like it.
  16. Make sure you report everything here first man. Looked into it, dangerous chemical leak. Zero fatalities. Darn
  17. 1. You just got a pixel avatar, and a damn good one at that. 2. You didn't ask nicely. :cry:
  18. Better? I got a guitar down, but there's a 99% chance I'll re-do it, it's pretty small. I think the neck is a bit off anyways. I put a guy in, but I realized that the size was off completely compared to the guitar.
  19. The reason is it's a guy pretending to be a girl :wall: I've always wanted to be a fighter pilot for the airforce, but that's pretty unlikely, so I don't think I'll be doing anything with the military.
  20. Light enough? Told you it wasn't working :| Blah... take it if you like it, tell me what it needs of you don't. Ground on the left is too empty.
  21. Why not just drink it from the bottle? :| Why not drink straight from the tap? It works for me. 8-)
  22. My take on this. Summary - Rifle, crossbow, revolver, a warehouse, mountain bike.
  23. Probably Skull_Emblem, Legolas61620 is fine for Runescape, but I want something a bit more sophisticated for Mechscape. I'm trying to come up with a good Sci-Fi/Mech name, but nothing brilliant has come to me yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.