Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I_am_Geed

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by I_am_Geed

  1. Bacon you flame me for proclaiming to be a master at so many bosses, then you flame him because he does the same? :angry: <_<
  2. Your hard to chase after. You'll probably get 99 way before me :( BTW dont worry about what you said, big whoop. We move on <3:
  3. Im going to miss "scarier than haunter" :( lol
  4. I must finish wgs so I can do TDS :(
  5. Lol unfair. I want a firecape :(
  6. And in a demo you can only do a certain amount of things before you can't go any further. How many times must it be repeated to make people understand, F2p isn't a demo!! This would be like...Gnome copters. Except you can actually do things yourself (Very limited amount, I'm sure. I've not actually seen it nor heard of it before now.) Gnome Coptors.. good example. Shame the roflcopters were removed :(
  7. Jagex states gold jewelery or leather armour. Iv gotten one from both so yup! :P
  8. Because its Chuck Norris, simple! :P Anyways bump for 94 crafting. :) Close to 1m exp + per lv, this is getting scary :(
  9. The only problem I have is if you dont have any of the 3 (like myself) you have no chance in hell to even think about bosshunting because of how easily you can be crashed.
  10. You have to remember most of the content team is focused on the new skill.
  11. Pink how you so pro in f2p? :P
  12. I_am_Geed replied to jimv's topic in Rants
    the Runescape community really is bad. Im glad theres mostly mature people here, or I would be [Developmently Delayed]
  13. 1001 post bump (lol) Your hard to chase after. Im like 2m exp behind you lol but im getting 93 today :D Hopefully ill be 97-98 by the time you get 99
  14. Iv seen some youtube vids of this. It works well. WOOT! 1000 posts :P
  15. I quit for 3 days because I thought you needed to cut down the oak tree right outside the starting building and you needed 15 WC to chop it down. Then an IRL friend who introduced me to RS (we all played at camp because we were in a computer music class, making music with garage band but we got off track really quickly) showed me the way. 5 years later, here I am.
  16. 4(?) 99's now. Lookin good, huh?
  17. And once again greed ruins the economy. 11M for a semi-useless weapon. Who uses this besides specials and pking?
  18. No he di'n't! Oh theyre not that bad.
  19. Is good blog, no? It look much better now :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :thumbsup:
  20. :D My first supporter! Thanks :) Also, what quests do I need for MTK? I thought I needed two or three to be efficient with it. You need to do two quests (to get the best efficiency), can't remember them off the top of my head, but you go, get your rate to 100%, put in around 1.75m (minimum of 750k) and I come back every week and make cash. I just got mine today and made around 2.7m from just letting it sit there and I didn't play for a week For best effiency you have to log on once a day to get your approval rating back up to 100% but other than that it does the job itself :thumbsup: Get dem goals son, I'll support this
  21. I know you've heard enough of these replies already, but put up with it. Grow some tolerance for other people's tastes. And you know what? I *like* Nickelback. I dislike music snobs like you who won't allow half of music in existence to be called music just because you have a sense of better-than-thou about what should and shouldn't be considered music. [/minirant] Nickleback and Bublé bring pride to Canadian music. Its Beiber we need to be worried about <.<
  22. Theres a wrong way?
  23. Its just like GWD Everyone assumes they have more rights because theyre higher combat levels and better skills in general (aka herb)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.