Egg-streme Management (Easter 2010)

Sutty

In this years Easter holiday event, youll once again visit Easter Bunny Jrs (EBJ) Egg Plant factory, fix his broken machines, de-funk the Easter Bird and retrain a jobsworth squirrel workforce, but all thats just the start of it! EBJ has discovered the joys of having face time with his customers and, so embroiled in customer satisfaction red tape as he is, requires a middle manager to run the entire work-floor production line.

Once the factory floor is up and running, its up to you to delegate production resource and get everyone moving forward with the task of fulfilling this years chocolate egg quota. From the look of EBJs clients, the word deadline couldnt be more appropriate, so hurry up and deliver the goods before the bunny gets eaten, set upon by goblins, loses his ealth or worse.

Prove your blue collar credentials and youll win over some new squirrel-friend workmates, avoiding a Miscellanian Kiss from one particular blue-faced rodent in the process. At this rate, youll be the one wearing the big bunny suit next Easter.

Mod Fnord

RuneScape Content Developer

Summary:

Where to start Egg-streme Management:

Talk to Charlie the squirrel, south of Falador.

Requirements to play Egg-streme Management:

None.

In other news...

As promised in the Guaranteed Content Poll, the Darkbow can now be recoloured. Stop by Barbarian Assault and talk to Commander Connad to get yours changed.

Easter will be in-game for at least two weeks from this update.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote tags and yes it is i'm sat here waiting for a delivery van I swear I've counted atleast 20 white vans every engine noise I look to my disapponintment.

On a side note

Happy 6th year of RuneScape 2!

it's also my birthday shh

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Time to squeeze among large crowds of players trying to find the NPC and complete the event ASAP! :thumbsup:

As promised in the Guaranteed Content Poll, the Darkbow can now be recoloured. Stop by Barbarian Assault and talk to Commander Connad to get yours changed.

I hope this is the last item that has to go through Barbarian Assault to get coloured differently... <_<

Don't get me wrong, I love customisability, infinity robes were a great were to implement the new colours. Not whips. Not darkbows.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Those who help him to fulfil this years quota may well even earn some new squirrel friends

Please not be the reward

Pets for F2P? idk it might be a marketing scheme.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

{bleeping} Jagex, you do the Dark Bow re-color the day I go F2P and sold my Dark Bows yesterday. god damn you to hell, there goes my only chance for profit <_<

Easter reward better get me in a good mood...

Popoto.~<3

Easter event reward history page in the KB shows the rewards.

http://www.runescape.com/c=q9b3r7KcOpQ/kbase/guid/holiday_items_guide

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Easter event reward history page in the KB shows the rewards.

http://www.runescape.com/c=q9b3r7KcOpQ/kbase/guid/holiday_items_guide

A carrot and ears. lame.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

eeewww, squirrel ears?

wait

doesn't that remind you of something

*cough*bunnyears*cough*

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

Is it just me, or did jagex try their hand at making an npc with audio speech. I could just be tired, but I swear I heard "hello human, happy easter", with that written down in the dialogue box. It sounded like that usually scratched up sound most monsters make too.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

Looks interesting, and someone above said "And a carrot." We got that last year.

I'll probably do it later tonight. On a side note;

Happy Birthday Smelly!

RIP Michaelangelopolous