Egg-streme Management (Easter 2010)

Sutty

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=Patch Notes]

Activities

* Fixed a problem in Fish Flingers, as it would often say there was 0 minutes remaining until the next game.

* Your fishing tackle box and competition history cards both tell you how long it is until the next competition.

* The Stealing Creation repair code for the barriers has been updated, so it can be repaired using the correct number of resources.

* The Barbarian Assault scoreboards have been updated to match the new Constitution and life point changes.

* You can now gamble the highest amount in Barbarian Assault without having to kill the penance queen on Wave 10.

* Soul Wars has been moved on the world map to fix a technical issue. It's now near Mobilising Armies.

Miscellaneous

* The target dummies in Lumbridge are now only useful to those with a low combat level.

* Adjusted the code for the divine spirit shield to correctly reduce damage in all circumstances.

* Added sound effects when changing your rune guardian's colour.

* Added more of the safe bank area to Port Phasmatys, as it wasn't covering the entire area. [/hide]

Wonder what the prob with divine was.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I want to see them do a holiday event that charges several million to players over lvl 100, just to piss them off. :)

EDIT: Or rather the ones that moan endlessly about every update being the worst update ever. I mean, come on guys, give it a rest!

Objob84.png

[hide=Patch Notes]

Activities

* Fixed a problem in Fish Flingers, as it would often say there was 0 minutes remaining until the next game.

* Your fishing tackle box and competition history cards both tell you how long it is until the next competition.

* The Stealing Creation repair code for the barriers has been updated, so it can be repaired using the correct number of resources.

* The Barbarian Assault scoreboards have been updated to match the new Constitution and life point changes.

* You can now gamble the highest amount in Barbarian Assault without having to kill the penance queen on Wave 10.

* Soul Wars has been moved on the world map to fix a technical issue. It's now near Mobilising Armies.

Miscellaneous

* The target dummies in Lumbridge are now only useful to those with a low combat level.

* Adjusted the code for the divine spirit shield to correctly reduce damage in all circumstances.

* Added sound effects when changing your rune guardian's colour.

* Added more of the safe bank area to Port Phasmatys, as it wasn't covering the entire area. [/hide]

Wonder what the prob with divine was.

The problem with this shield was that in PVP the shield still reduced damage even after you'd run out of prayer.

;-)

Orc.png

I just laugh that people are "disappointed" by another rubbish holiday item that isn't sell-able and probably won;t be used that often.

Seriously? What planet do you live on? We get the same kind of event and reward EVERY single time, the fact you are continually disappointed just suggested you some how convince yourself Jagex for no apparent reason are suddenly gonna do an amazing holiday event that is game changing instead of something thats a bit of fun and produces an item that is largely useless tat once the novelty wears off.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

They don't even bother creating a new area anymore.

Yay for more resources to actual content =)

I liked the jokes about the squirrel riot though.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S63WDXPNj1I

How many people that play the event actually know why we celebrate easter..?

Some British Pagan thingy related to Esther or some pagan God/Goddess along those lines....... parents told me ages ago and I've forgotten...... Christianity Hijacked it :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Some British Pagan thingy related to Esther or some pagan God/Goddess along those lines....... parents told me ages ago and I've forgotten...... Christianity Hijacked it :)

A whole bucket full of spring/fertility holidays actually, just like the rest of them.

And Fluffy is now my bestest, sanest role model EVER!

Maybe it's the other way around s0n.

i hate runescape holiday events.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i hate runescape holiday events.

During the month of April, feasts were held by the anglo-saxon pagan godess Ēastre. Many similar events were present, but this is probably the origin of the english word Easter. This feast was later reinvented through Christianity, celebrating the supposed rebirth of Jesus, the zombie. It's fun to speculate wether the rescurrection makes the sacrifical of Jesus somewhat void, as he would know that he would walk again. Even further, one might even ponder upon the fact that Jesus, being the son of himself, aka God should be able to, like witches (who are enemies of god), remove the pain of anything. Either way, Paradise is better than being nailed to a cross, so maybe he just wanted to die in the first place.

Most of christianity is actually just a mashup of different pagan stories and superstitions. Christmas is based on Yule, the sacrifice, the trinity etc. I don't really care though, so if you want to know, use google.

It isn't. The holiday itself is adapted from the Jewish Passover, and most of the non-religious observances are taken from pagan traditions.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Okay, it's time to stop bashing religion and start talking about the actual event.

OT: Is there somewhere I can get a miniguide for this? I am crammed with school work for the next couple weeks and don't really have much time for this event (that, plus I'm too lazy to figure it out myself).

Okay, it's time to stop bashing religion and start talking about the actual event.

OT: Is there somewhere I can get a miniguide for this? I am crammed with school work for the next couple weeks and don't really have much time for this event (that, plus I'm too lazy to figure it out myself).

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/2010_easter_event

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Getting it in 15 turns seems to be a hit or miss.

Essentially I found best way was:

1) Hire no extra workers

2) Do all repairs urself to not waste work for a turn

3) Focus on 1 recipie at a time. Eg if u got 2 fruit, 2 chocolate n ur doing fruitcake put 2 workers on fruitcake then split the other 3 between fruit and choco gathering

4) keep ur fingers n toes crossed tht u dont get many bad events at end of turn (lose resources) and get many good ones (gain resources)

Took me 14 turns time I did it. after 10 turns I had 7/7 for 2 food items

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue