Egg-streme Management (Easter 2010)

Sutty

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide]the easter event isnt politically correct, you get 2 squirrels as a reward a grey one and a red one.

Grey and Red squirrels compete for food and the greys win so Charlie will be deceased by next easter.[/hide]

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Reward:

[hide]

Pic of the rabbit ears:

14nepn6.png

Right-clicking in the equipment interface the ears gives you access to the Juggle emote, where a squirrel appears out of the ground and runs around your body.

13z5zep.png

Right-clicking the ears in the equipment interface also allows you to summon two squirrels, Charlie and Fluffy.

11ubyon.png

[/hide]

Also, I redid the management activity because I took 16 turns my first try. I got it in 14 this time, but I can't find out how to get my extra reward :x

wl7w9j.png

So do you have a deadline, and if you don't meet it, you don't get the whole cake? At least that's what the KB says. "if you meet the deadline the reward might be a bit more special.".

So the special reward is summoning the squirrel? Is it worth waiting a few days to escape the lag?

Gotta love all the players moaning that the event is 'too hard'...

Seriously? I'm dumb and I did it in 20 mins.

Yeah, I had five people ask me how to make magenta and indigo.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

kinda fun... did the manegement thingy in 14 turns and the entire event in like 15 min's and there are still people complaining about how hard it is #-o

seriously, if even I can do it this fast...

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

Totally forgot Easter was coming up so I was a bit disgusted to see this on the front page after hoping and praying for a decent quest. Instead I get more imps, terrible Aussie accents, and puns. Lovely. OH WELL only another 7-8 days I guess. Unless they decide to take next week off, too.

Totally forgot Easter was coming up so I was a bit disgusted to see this on the front page after hoping any praying for a decent quest. Instead I get more imps, terrible Aussie accents, and puns. Lovely. OH WELL only another 7-8 days I guess. Unless they decide to take next week off, too.

I believe Charlie was meant to be Glaswegian.

Objob84.png

Well... thats annoying >.> cant get on rs now... Ill have to wait it out!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The scoring system for the management game should be the lower, the better right? :unsure:

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

I just finished it. Nothing new. Same old untradeable reward. Was boring and wast of time.

My Bunny Ears>Squirrel Ears. <3:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I just finished it.

Apart from the same old sameness from last year, the various small errors in the event, and the fact that I have to wait 30 minutes to summon the squirrels again... <_<

T'was enjoyable :grin:

I was hoping for a larger update though... :sad:

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012

Well that would have been quicker if I didn't think that Cleaned Items + Dirty Oven = Dirty Items.

I like the rewards though, even if the timer is a bit naff. Time to go beat people up with a rubber chicken, although not many people seem to reply in kind :cry:

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!