Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. I'm wondering how to understand what is going on with Jad's animations. I was doing fine at first, but when the healers get on him, everything seems to go to hell. The healing animations seems to glitch up his other animations, from what I can gather.
  2. What the [bleep] even is this... Jad's animations are totally [bleep]ed up. Everything was going fine until the healers. I saw a video of the Kiln and saw his new attack animations, so I assumed I was ready to go to the Fight Caves to get another fire cape. But as soon as the healers appeared... Well I don't even know what even is this green stuff and doesn't understand why it happens when it goes. I lured the healers on me, as to stop them from healing Jad. That appeared to work (though I'm not sure, beacuse Jad's lifebar was off the goddamned screen 95% of the time) but Jad continued to sparkle green and rear on his hind legs as fire spewed from his gullet in some sort of particle effect orgy. That would be all well and good on any other monster but this is The Goddamned TzTok-Jad and I can't afford to have my eyes sexually assaulted by pretty graphics for even an instant. At this point, I had no [bleep]ing idea how he was attacking because Jagex is butt-retards, so I died. So this is my question to you. Has anyone really been far ever as decided to go to wave 63 and fight boss and to do more look like? And if so, how?
  3. I just saw Castle Wars get the cape. Awesome! Well done! Shame the new cape doesn't look anywhere damn near as awesome as a fire cape.
  4. Sure, I see what you mean Cheefoo. That's something that should have been realised days after they were released. Not over a year later. There's pictures & videos of Jmods visiting maxed players while they are hunting effigies. Did it suddenly click "Oh lets nerf it". Yeah, it was incredibly stupid for them to just suddenly nerf effigies like that. But I suppose it's better late than never, right? They really could have handled this better...
  5. I was just thinking to myself yesterday, "I wonder what the game would be like if effigies were never created. Ever since ancient effigies, nobody bother training certain skills, they just use effigies instead." Well, now I get to find out, more or less. Now people actually have to train their skills to train their skills (crazy, I know) so perhaps we'll see some changes in prices. Especially runes, seeing as runecrafting was the most popular effigyscaping skill.
  6. If you can afford it, make either green dragonhide or blue dragonhide leather tops. If not, I think making some of those urns is a relatively cheap way to level crafting. You'll have to check their prices, though.
  7. When I saw the title, I knew right away what you were talking about. Yes, that's normal, and entirely intended. To get your constitution back up, you could just wait for it to restore naturally, or die somewhere (preferably safe), or go into Daemonheim or initiate a duel.
  8. Full ganodermic isn't anywhere near necessary. Just use Ahrim's with a polypore staff.
  9. Don't worry your pretty little elliptical spheroid with a single universal joint, the neck about it. 500kph is fine.
  10. You should probably just stick with the hood for now. Heaven forbid you toss it out, then later decide you want it back. At 91 dungeoneering, still I haven't seen a hood. Most of that was soloing, by the way, so I've been in a lot more dungeons than level 91 might lead on. P.S. Can I have your hood? Pretty please? Somehow?
  11. 1. Ask them to leave to another world 2. If they don't leave, stay and compete for resources 3. If competing for resources with them reduces your xp rate, leave to another world
  12. Runescape has pulled you deep into the clutches of dementia. Surrender unto me your items, or they will destroy you.
  13. Dragonite. It would drop dragonite. Also, it would drop dragon ore to smith into dragon equipment. And wasn't the King Black Dragon already a three headed monster? This new Tzhaar boss (or statue - joke's on you) isn't really the first three head in Runescape.
  14. I'm sure you could do it, but it definitely won't be a "cakewalk". Especially because your constitution isn't very high, you won't have much leighway for messing up your prayer on Jad. Just make sure you know what you're doing with the prayers and you could certainly do it.
  15. Get mystic robes: they're cheap (about 200k a set) and effective. It's also worth your while to head to the Mage Arena in the wilderness to get a god cape, but I believe you need 60 magic for that. As for a weapon, stick with the elemental staff that saves you the most money, and consider switching over to an ancient staff once you have the requirements (50 magic I think). Ancient staves, among other magic weapons, now have a magic damage bonus; an invaluable boost for an aspiring magician. For a shield, try doing the "Horror from the Deep" quest. You can choose a prayer book that functions as a shield. They start off with no stats except +5 prayer, which in itself is nice, but once you add all the pages, they gain some nifty bonuses. I recommend getting the Guthix book of Balance. The stats are the most well rounded, and I believe it's the cheapest to complete with pages. Once you get higher stats, get yourself a set of Ahrim's robes (70 magic 70 defence) and a staff of light (75 magic 75 attack). They're some of the best magical equips and they're quite affordable! Other miscellaneous items to consider are: Arcane Stream Necklace (very powerful damage boost, get at 70 dungeoneering), Infinity Boots (50 magic 50 defence, rather expensive, but they're the second best magic boots), "Barrows" Gloves (complete "Recipe for Disaster" quest 100% and these badass gloves are yours), and Full Slayer Helm (huge magic damage boost during slayer tasks, and the defensive stats are great without sacrificing magic attack) Good luck on your magic studies!
  16. Also, don't forget to find some Hati paws! Hati is a wolf boss that appears every year for a limited time, and defeating her can get you some gloves that double combat skill experience gain for a limited time! That's definitely something worth looking into. Don't worry if your combat levels aren't very high, if you find a team you'll do just fine. To get the gloves, all you have to do is hit Hati at least once, and once she dies, you have an 80% chance of getting the gloves. The double xp is massively useful for training, especially for magic because it works with non-combat spells too! Weather you're super-heating of alching, you'll get xp much faster with these. But be warned, Hati won't be around long; but I'm not exactly sure when the event is over.
  17. Okay, I already have JOT, and I know how to complete it quickly... Could we maybe get back on topic? I'm still open for suggestions.
  18. Short green guy.
  19. On the topic of auras, has it been confirmed that a 5% increase means a 5% absolute increase rather than a 5% increase over your natural chance to hit? For example on rocktail, say you have a 10% chance to catch one. Then would it be a 5% boost to your chance to catch (10.5%) or a 5% boost to the absolute chance to catch (15%)? I always imagined it would be the first. If it's the second, auras will be a much bigger deal than I imagined. It's secound confirmed in HLF. Can someone else confirm this? Picz please? If this is true, it seems like kind of a big deal.
  20. Duely noted, thanks for the advice. Now does anyone have a reccomendation on what aura to get? If anything, I'm interested in slayer and Glacors. What do?
  21. That seems pretty insignificant... But what if I wasn't using a cannon or titan? Say, in Kuradal's Dungeon? I also don't have turmoil/bandos armor either. Either way, I think my 23k points are better spent elsewhere. Anyone have suggestions?
  22. Just a quick question: I hear inspiration aura actually restores your special attack meter by 0.5% instead of the supposed 0.2% the tooltip claims. I was wondering if anyone with the aura themselves' can confirm this. If it's true, it seems like a pretty viable choice for slayer. Seeing as I don't boss hunt much besides a few Glacors here and there, should I spend my 23k points on inspiration? I imagine the special attack restore would be more useful for slayer than the health/prayer restore from vampyrism/penance.
  23. Also wearing low level/welfare gear as that is designated "bot gear" also high levelled armour as only bots can afford it due to cheating their wealth. You have to respond to everything anyone asks you instantly, otherwise you're probably a bot. If someone asks you your woodcutting level, you better respond. They aren't just trying to spark a friendly chat, they're interrogating you. If you see someone on a slayer assignment attacking monsters that spawn before you can react, they're obviously a bot. Nobody could possibly react to a monster spawning within 0.6 seconds, that's just beyond human capability! Training in strange places also makes you a bot. Hell, even killing two guards in Edgeville automatically classifies you as an inhuman cheating automaton. I mean who does that?
  24. Whatever. Still dirt cheap. Not to mention, I still pay 5$ a month!! Hueheuhahuehea!!
  25. You also have to be stupid to let that happen too. Recovery questions should be equivalent to 10 passwords, not actual personal information, especially the kind that you may display publicly on Youtube/Facebook. "Name of first pet? F2k5ibJu920aaheX6" But I concur, having a bank pin is better than no bank pin.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.