Everything posted by Cheefoo
-
14 August 2008 - Player's Gallery
Yup, he's got a minor birth defect. ... Okay, maybe not that minor. Besides that odd handed Dharok, I really like these drawings/paintings. I like the theme going on recently... Do I smell a barrows graphical update soon? There has been a wallpaper, and a player's gallery devoted to the brothers, so I think something's going on here.
-
The Anti-Emote-Plox Trick (AEPT)
That may work, but it doesn't really teach them. If you're in for it for the good of society, you'd put their evil flame out before they annoy countless other people. Not to mention, it's fun messing with people. But, like I said, it IS FOR THE GOOD OF SOCIETY! Yes, I may sound a little nutty right now, but they deserve wasting their time seeing as they wanted me to waste mine. WOW, dude. WOW. I don't even have words... The reason you wear the cape is to show it off and get people's attention. If you say you're doing it for any other reason, you're full of [cabbage]. You can simply not do the emote, or do it only when you feel like it. You don't need to be a [bleep] about it. I already said, I wear the cape for its bonuses mostly. And how am I a "[bleep]" about this? Please elaborate, I want to know what I'm doing wrong. Oh, and I do like the attention. But there IS a difference between attention and annoying someone. I've already gave my reasons before. Look up a few inches, I'm too thirsty to post them again. Toodle-oo while I drink some MOO! P.S. If you didn't know, that's cool guy slang for milk. P.P.S. Okay, not really... But it should be! You don't even have skillcapes, lol. Quest cape possibly? Nah. He was also probably just lying about it in his previous post, saying he has a quest cape.
-
12 Aug 2008 - Runecrafting Guild and Game - For All Players!
You can actually change it from goggles on to goggles off by right clicking! Finally, that idea was implemented into the game! I've always wanted an item like that, such as a monk hood that you could pull up and down.
-
The Wise Old Man - An Unsolved Mystery...POST ALL EVIDENCE!
Actually, almost everything that goes on in Runescape is a hint towards, or is related to, a future update. Yeah, it's pretty sad how much Runescape is updated... Preeetty sad...
-
The "Eye of Saradomin"
Now if we convince the Elves, Pirates, Dwarves, Sea Slugs, Desert Folk, Vampires and Temple Knights to join in, we have a quest on our hands that'll make Dream Mentor's monsters look as mighty as chickens, the Light Temple a stroll through the park and Varrock 3 as pretty levels. Of course, that would be the end of all quests, too. Don't forget the Catapult. He has his own branch off of the elf quests, so he deserves a part in that epic bash. Yep, he is probably the most worthy candidate.
-
More needs from other games?
more like castle wars :lol: Errr... what? Please make yourself a bit clearer. Frankly, I don't have any idea what that meant. And that damned animated gif emoticon isn't helping decipher that quick, encoded excerpt of confusion! sry, when you said clan wars, i thought you took it that i ment clan wars when i thyped CW in the original post. and CW ment castle wars. sry for the confusion. Yeah, somehow I knew you meant Castle Wars. I wasn't really asking "Why Clan Wars?", but instead implying "How about Clan Wars?" Sorry for the confusion too.
-
The Anti-Emote-Plox Trick (AEPT)
Okay, I'm back. I gave up on milk, seeing as I remembered I have lemonade vitamin water. Thank goodness they were in stock in the store this time! I had to live off of pink lemonade. That actually turned out to be somewhat better, but it didn't promise me multi vitamin imbued mildly lemon goodness. Ahh, thank God for vitamin water... Even though I don't really believe in him all too much, ahh well. Thank him anyway, will ya?! I don't have one... OKAY! That was a waste of a buildup! A long, rambly, lemon based buildup. P.S. Oh dang, it was also a double-post waste of a lemony ramble of a buildup. Oopsers.
-
The Anti-Emote-Plox Trick (AEPT)
I've already gave my reasons before. Look up a few inches, I'm too thirsty to post them again. Toodle-oo while I drink some MOO! P.S. If you didn't know, that's cool guy slang for milk. P.P.S. Okay, not really... But it should be!
-
The Wise Old Man - An Unsolved Mystery...POST ALL EVIDENCE!
Could it be important that he's in the Bandos pool? Is it just at a good angle for a cutscene, or is the lovable old man in cahoots with Bandos in some sense?
-
The Anti-Emote-Plox Trick (AEPT)
That may work, but it doesn't really teach them. If you're in for it for the good of society, you'd put their evil flame out before they annoy countless other people. Not to mention, it's fun messing with people. But, like I said, it IS FOR THE GOOD OF SOCIETY! Yes, I may sound a little nutty right now, but they deserve wasting their time seeing as they wanted me to waste mine.
-
The Anti-Emote-Plox Trick (AEPT)
Attention isn't bad, it's only bad when people start irritating you. Also, I don't feel like wasting my money on an obsidian cape, my quest cape works just as well. Not to mention, it looks good with my outfit. I'm also not "complaining" about this, I'm just saying it's annoying, and I'm giving a solution to stop it, other than taking the cape off. Tsk Tsk :(. That's certainly not the spirit of the game... Then why do they start them? I only defend myself, even though I might've provoked it. If I was a hot head, like the hypothetical "Emoteploxee" in question, I would be offended by them wanting me to waste my time for them by doing the emote. Sure, I am offended, but I let it out in an ironic, passive aggresive manner, that gets through to them quite a bit better than flat out screaming.
-
The Anti-Emote-Plox Trick (AEPT)
But confrontations with newbies are fun! I suppose you should only use this trick if you have time to spare, ironically enough. If you're bored, try and attract someone's attention and hope they get annoyed by this trick. A good argument always livens things up for me. Or you can just have them dance once, so you won't have to stop walking, and say it as you leave. That way, it's faster than doing the cape emote.
-
The Anti-Emote-Plox Trick (AEPT)
For anyone who has a skill cape, and is sick of people begging for you to do your emote, have I got a solution for you! When the Emoteploxee comes up to you, and asks "can I see emote pl0x??", just stay calm. Say "Then dance three times for me." They proceed to dance. After they finish dancing say "There, now you've wasted time like you wanted me to do," then walk away. Sure, it may not save time, but it'll teach them not to ask for people to waste their time again! Muhaha...
-
Bounty Hunter - Huge Mistake On Behalf Of Jagex?
Guh...faww... Sirgudi, your threads are rather... dumb, I must say. They're usually senseless and rushed. Badly planned, and just asking for me to shed some dreaded light upon, along with many others. Bounty Hunter, along with balanced trades, are all part of stopping RWTers. Maybe a few of them have found ways to still real world item trade, but that's not likely that they'll be able to do so. Bounty Hunter is designed to be extremely dangerous, and making everyone want to kill you. There's low to no chance that you'll be able to transfer items, seeing as you come out into the arena in totally random areas. Even if you get lucky enough to transfer items and successfully real world item trade, you may not last long enough to escape with your tainted loot. If you can, good for you! You shall be banned in a matter of days if someone caught you. If you aren't, you're truly lucky (so much for karma), but not everyone will be that way. Real world item trading has dropped DRASTICALLY since the changes, and I see NO bots in Runescape anymore. They might as well be gone.
-
More needs from other games?
more like castle wars :lol: Errr... what? Please make yourself a bit clearer. Frankly, I don't have any idea what that meant. And that damned animated gif emoticon isn't helping decipher that quick, encoded excerpt of confusion!
-
Runescape Oddities and BIG SUPRISE
BTW i saw it like 1 1/2 years ago -.- Psshh... That's all I have to say, PSSHH. Actually, I have this to say too: Don't try to defend yourself in that way, it only makes it worse. Try using facts, or something more solid. Saying "I saw that a a year and a half ago" only makes it sound like it wasn't really that long ago. Sure, that was a fact, but that doesn't hint at anything you'd want it to. It only shows that you do in fact agree with the statement, and you're admitting that it was only a year and a half ago that you watched that show. By the way, personally, I don't care either way if you watch it or not, even though I hate that show. By the other way, you could try backing yourself up with another opinion, if you're going against an opinion too. By the last way, I know, I may be going off topic a bit, but hey, the topic creator went off topic by talking about this imaginary song in this EVIL DISNEY show, so whatever. P.S. Wait, I mean "By the really last way" (I got a trend of rambling going on here, I can't change suit this far into the game!): I think daggers should give more of a magic bonus. Or at least some way that makes them more appealing to mages, seeing as it's a well known fact that mages use daggers.
-
More needs from other games?
Clan Wars? King Black Dragon with a rather large group isn't so deadly.
-
REMOVE ALL BUT 1- Another lazy cop out by the j4gez
This is a seriously non-subject. Who really cares if there's no space? There wasn't much of a use for it before. You can just pull the item you deposited up, and put it in the space. AWWH NO! I CAN'T SPEND 5 EXTRA SECONDS ORGANIZING MY BANK! If you cared so much about keeping your bank organized, you certainly wouldn't want the old bank back. 5 seconds is nothing, especially nothing to whine about. P.S. This is a "lazy cop out"?! You do notice that you're complaining about spending an extra 5 seconds to keep your bank organized, right? *coughhypocritecough*
-
¥ The Great Tip Pic of 2008! Omfg it's here! \=D/ Enjoy!
Forum Name: Cheefoo124 Runescape Name: Cheefoo124 Picture: [img=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9480/tifpicbj7.png]
-
Runescape On Kongregate
You have a problem with good business sense? This won't hurt Runescape at all. They will make more money, get more employees, make more updates, better customer support, etc. If anything, it'll help. Unless of course you're a newbaphobe...
-
General Graador - Maybe a Half Ogre and Goblin?
To me, he looks like an ork/goblin, not much of an ogre. Ogres seem too human like to be related to Graardor. Or am I thinking of giants? Graardor doesn't look like an ogre, but more of a jogre. He seems pretty much like a big goblin to me, however. He does have goblin underlings after all. Let's just settle for a big ork/giant/goblin/ogre/jogre, okay? P.S. Has anyone confirmed what he counts as when it comes to slayer tasks yet?
- Fools stuck to market prices.
-
DEGRADEABLE ARMOR
If you're a high enough level, you can get barrows armour quite easily from barrows itself. It's easy to get, thus being not that expensive, but probably the best armour around! Magic and range both have to use up money just by attacking (moreso for magic), and melee has to have some type of drawback, especially for amazing armour, and at a low base cost.
-
Fools stuck to market prices.
Ever hear of people buying a law rune for 1k each? That's because they don't want to go all the way to the grand exchange, and they want to buy quickly, so they give more money. I was at the entrance to a dark hole, and the person needed a lantern desperately, so I wanted to sell mine. He said it was okay to buy for 1k, until he saw the market price. He instantly refused, even though I was the only one there with a lantern. He could have payed a few hundred gp extra to save him a long trip to the grand exchange. Most people buy for higher when desperate, but not anymore. Now some people won't buy for any bit higher EVER. It's pretty irritating, especially when they accuse me of trying to scam them.
-
No PK? No Staking? No market? No drop trades?
No PKing? It's still around in Bounty Hunter. They only made it a bit harder than before, and in a smaller area. Don't like it? That's just too bad, I guess you can't adapt. No market? WHAT?! There's still a market, it's called the Grand Exchange. Prices DO change, but at a somewhat slower rate. No drop trades? What, you like scamming people? Or is it just that you transfer items between accounts? Do you also like being banned? No staking? This is the only thing I really don't like. It WAS needed however, so they could stop RWTers. If they didn't make these changes, Real World Trading would LITERALLY destroy Runescape. Just because you can't adapt doesn't mean an entire company should be ruined, and millions of players be let down.