Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. Got 56 farming, I've done more woodcutting then I expected also. - 1536 total
  2. Must... make... it.... to.... one.... of... Shey's.... level..... ups. Gratz on 95 and gl on 99.
  3. I will, unless I die irl or something, c'os there aint any respawn points irl. :anxious: Ty, but not as hawt as my own head tbh. Now I think I might get two rooms for the two heads (I dont care about my Basilisk head too much.) If I had to choose out of the two it would be KBD because it looks hawt and the convos you can have are funnier. There isn't going to be much WCing today, as some mates are coming over and we are going to watch the AFL finals. (Australian Football) I'm no sport fan, but I watch the final at least. :
  4. My lil' Hephys growing up, good work.
  5. Another whip and 84 defence. 8-) Nice.
  6. Go colo Go, nice farming. Get more whips kai?
  7. I dunno, I guess I'm naturally talented. :P I know I am. Heres that head. Its my first time kqing and my first drop, Sjakie got a few before. Also thanks to Shey and Sjakie for donating some pots etc. And Sjakie for just letting me go with him. (I also went to the KBD shortly before with Elioth, nothing good though. :( ) Log is here too, not much WC done today though. Passed 6M exp also. 28/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 5,926,912 Finishing Exp - 6,057,157 Exp Gained - 130,245 ================== Logs Cut - 736 - Game out
  8. Ty 1337man. Yup a few :-w Ty. Will do! Yay me! I will some time. So far today I have got 55 farming, you might notice a 'wp' ther. #-o -1535 total Then woodcut, then went KBD, now I'm woodcutting again. Log will come when the day ends. :)
  9. My first kay? Hmmm, from mining/smithing bronze then iron and selling it to general stores.
  10. Thats when you buy some flared pants and shout, " Dancing better for more money!"
  11. Very nice, couldn't find Godsword and someother things, and like others said images would make it look waaayyyy better. Still very neat tbh. :
  12. Only J mod I ever saw was banning flax-autoers, forget the name, think it started with J... Nice to see a J mod talking to other player normally, good on him.
  13. Very nice blog, wuv the drops, keep it up.
  14. Ty Sheyyyyyyyyyyyy Can't wait to 1/2 way. I think its nice. \ Ok heres the log for today. I always seem to level on the 'lesser' exp days. :-s 27/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 5,790,917 Finishing Exp - 5,926,912 Exp Gained - 135,995 ================== Logs Cut - 743 Levels Gained - 91 - Game out
  15. Shey = :shock: Keep it up, another cape will be yours soon.
  16. Ty and I did -1534 total Thanks to all who came, and why no double crafting jokes? :shock: Oh well might wc a bit more before I snuggle into bed.
  17. A whip already, nice man keep it up.
  18. Ya, My level > Col's though. Not that many things :uhh: ... - 1533 total Found a D imp and Shey caught it and gave me 1 of the 3 glories it had. I hope to get 91 WC today also.
  19. Ty to both. Ok, where I woodcut there is 3 yews, 1 Mage and a few oaks. I use the oaks and mage because every now and then there are no yews. Well Wouter among other people has enough farming to plant a Yew tree there, giving him a 24/7 access to yews. So I have started farming my tree seeds I get when wcing from nests, while wcing. And... - 1532 total Something else pretty cool - 20m total exp on pg 20! Was trying for exact 20m, oh well. :wink: Did some Tears of Guthix, no levels though. As for Woodcutting heres the log. 26/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 5,491,517 Finishing Exp - 5,790,917 Exp Gained - 299,400 ================== Logs Cut - 1687 The last thing I did today was see Colossus get 85 Slayer, gf slayer. I took a pic but its a little early. :( - Game out
  20. I wouldn't want to met that anywhere or even during day!
  21. Near the entrance to the Mith Dragons where you do Barbarian Training. Very nice stats and your close toy our goal, I support you 110%. Oh and try cropping your picture. :wink:
  22. How about add getting the kills needed to buy White Boots.. \ I know it woul dbe stupid but meh, nice thing to do anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.