Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

elmo_killer6

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elmo_killer6

  1. I got a robin on my first ever level 3 treasure trail. I kept it for a while 'cause range is hawt, but then I was desperate for cash so I sold it. Then they went up about 1 mill. :evil:
  2. Exactly what I do works every time.
  3. well I think they changed the granite mine to be non-desert affected again so I'd say granite. If not iron because greanite isn't worth it with the heat, if it's still there.
  4. They go the other way though. I like it. It just kinda looks odd that the just appear. Make it seem like the bottom part had already occured and is starting to fade away.
  5. I added a monkey armed with a coconut and some coconuts to the tree.
  6. With the gem, gold bar, and correct mold in your inventory use the bar on the furnace. A menu will pop up. Just click the gemmed jewlery you wish to make. If you already have the jewlery theres no way to add a gem to it. EDIT:^^beat me to it while I was typing. :evil:
  7. I can't drive yet, my mom was pulling out of the parking lot of the school I had just took my SATS in some guy rearended her. It didn't cause any damage to either car it was just a bit scary.
  8. Oh no you might have to actually train your stats :ohnoes: . Besides just get it to 63 and admiral pie in.
  9. NOt new I've known this for a while.
  10. Lately I've been using slayer to train combat and I really enjoy it. You should give it a try.
  11. You forgot something: Overall pretty nice.
  12. Here's mine. MIght do another, didn't really like how it turned out. EDIT: forgot the picture #-o #-o
  13. New sig for this weeks SOTW: Had to be music related.
  14. He's dropped his whip and taken a screenie.. It's not classed as a fake, There is nothing unreal about it. Most fakes about runescape are speculating, ideas and things that don't currently happen etc..
  15. I Don't think it goes like that because I know mith is lighter than most and in the thread to find max weight one part was addy I think.
  16. 1 million chinchompas. Top range spot for me! :thumbsup:
  17. Fletching 88: Used it to make money as a nooba dn now to make boes to alch Range 86: Favorite skill cause I'm weird Mage 79: Entangle going for TB Hitpoints 79: Side effect from range Attack and Strength 70: Not too huge on melee.
  18. Why isn't what he's saying in the chat box? Sorry its not really a good fake and its easy to pull off.
  19. Someone once tried to lure me but before him I saw him talking to his friends about previous lures. :oops:
  20. Mine yourself 5k pure essence and make cosmics. Once you have 44 runecrafting from that and 5k cosmics sell the cosmics and get yourself around 1m. With that buy around 5-10 glorys with about half the money. Then buy another 5k ess and craft nats in the abyss. You'll get probably around 300k an hour using pouches. EDIT:tripsis beat me to it while I was typing...
  21. you need -65 bonus to repetedly fail. Try equiping metal or security boots and d hide vambraces. Notice the -68 mage bonus with that equipment. All you need is -65.
  22. White people who try to act like black gangsters...
  23. Try marketplace forums here or crafting forum on official forum.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.