Everything posted by Intriguing
-
burning from my computer
Windows media player never works for me with burning. Just put the disc in, select the files you want, right click, and "send to" the drive that the CD is in.
-
Torment
Ok, I'm up to number 4 now, I think. But I'm seriously wondering if I'm at a dead end.. If someone who has gone to a dead end before could tell me if this is what it looks like, that would be nice. [hide] There is some hidden morse code under it, but I put it into a translator from google, and it came up with gibberish.[/hide]
-
Torment
this is pretty frustrating.. but i'm up to number 3 now.
-
Best game ever played?
Any of the Tekkens. Oh, brings me back. :)
-
Your funeral...
Well, if I outlive my wife, I'll put on Good Weekend by Art Brut.. Haha, weak.. anyway.. I don't really know. Something classical probably. Like one of the Shostakovic string quartets, or Lalo's Symphonie espagnole in D minor.
-
Post your shoes!!!
Not really.. I'm in year 11, and I have a pair of black leather loafers that I wear frequently. Pretty much any time I wear them I get compliments. That's not exactly them, but it's as close as I could get. I also have these, only the grey is white. and these. I also have a pair of Kenji Urban slip ons, which I wear heaps, as well as white Kenjie thongs, and camo thongs. Good times.
-
My New Car
:lol: I don't really care whether your parents bought it for you or not, and it's not exactly my type of car, but if it makes you happy, which I'm guessing it does, that's great. :)
-
Really Heavy Metal.
Ah, I love that band so much. I'm trying to learn Selkies the Endless Obsession on guitar. I have the first four and a half minutes (I think) down, and I'm working on the first solo at the moment. Fun.
-
Are you a Fascist? Take the F Scale Quiz.
2.7. Liberal airhead. :)
-
The what are you wearing today thread..
Blue shirt with a lego logo on it, black-ish skinny jeans, and.. bear feet (they're so warm and comfortable)! I'm not doing anything today, so I couldn't be bothered wearing anything else..
-
Save 3000 strangers OR 1 person you love?
If I had to live with myself knowing that 3000 people died directly because of me, I'd probably kill myself. I would, on the other hand, be able to live with someone I love dying. Mind you, I've only had one family member die in my lifetime, and other people that I've known that have died, I haven't been that close with. But with all of those, I seriously didn't care. Makes me feel like a horrible person. And in response to 1_man_army's post.. it's nothing like that. When they talk about people dying on the news, you have had nothign to do with their death. You may feel sympathy for their families, bu you won't feel guilt because you won't have done anything wrong. In this scenario, you are directly responsible for the deaths of all 3000 people.
-
Really Heavy Metal.
Behemoth, Nile, the Black Dahlia Murder, Burzum, Suffocation, Cryptopsy, Satyricon (I think), Job for a Cowboy, and that's all I can think of. But seriously, that will be enough for you, because if you want to find out more, you can just search for similar artists in last.fm (every music-lover's friend).
-
Wish Me Luck! *gulp*
Good luck. And remember, everyone will hate you if you don't go for the jog (they won't actually, but if I said that, it wouldn't be motivating).
-
Pope: If it ain't Catholic, it ain't a church
Wow, that's really stupid. (Of him, not of you.) So age justifies correctness now? Wow, look, Hinduism is the oldest surviving religion. Guess that makes it better than Christianity or Judaism. Oh wow, ancient Celtic nature-druidry is an even older religion, the fact that it doesn't exist anymore is beside the point, it's got more history so it's gotta be BETTAR! :roll: According to the Bible, hasn't Judaeism pretty much been around since the dawn of time? You don't have to believe the Bible, but I would have to say that, age-wise, Judaeism is up there with Hinduism, mind you, I'm not that educated with religions, so I'm happy to be proven wrong (no sarcasm).
-
favorite TV show
Scrubs! I just bought season 5 the other day at half price (they wanted $50!), so I'm pretty pleased about that. I watched it in 2 days.
-
Medieval-like Games + Medieval Fantasy
The Witcher. Holy crap, I can't wait for that game to come out. It's so... me.
-
Pope: If it ain't Catholic, it ain't a church
That man can think whatever the hell he wants, he isn't God. But I don't really see where he gets the nerve to say something like that. Maybe it's because he isn't given any power in any of the other branches of Chritianity. Regardless, I'd be interested to see how many Catholics actually agree with him.
-
The what are you wearing today thread..
Blue Mossimo jeans, a white super mario shirt, and some bear shoes. I'm staying home for another 5 hours, I'll probably change into a black/grey jumper and either some Etnies shoes (very reliable. I've had them for like 3 years. :)) or some Kenji slip-ons when I go out.
-
Best video game villians
Sonic. You're meant to hate him, right?
-
Am I ready for the Fight Caves?
1. Your stats are fine. Completeing the fight caves has much more to do with the person playing than it does the character. Obviously having a better character will help though. 2. Depends how much money you have. 3. If you're saying that you only own 1mill, then you can't do the fight pits. If you're saying that you only want to be down 1mill after you've finished a round (regardless of whether or not you win), you can do it if you take the guthan approach. I doubt you'll go through more than a crystal bow, and cost of reparations + pots won't cost more than 100k. For a guide on it, basically just check any fansite. Any fansite at all.
-
Rap/Hip-hop.
Yey for metal! :) Anyway, I appreciate people's continued contributions to this thread. I haven't been able to check out any more the the artists recommeneded since the 2nd page really, but I should be able to do that a bit later today.
-
The post I've waited years to make...
Anyway, cool! Being in the family I'm in, I have no qualms about meeting up with people you initially met on the internet. My sister has met up with two guys and one girl (stayed at her house a few times, they're pretty good friends) that she met over the internet. And she married one of the guys last year (so she moved to America :(). And my brother also met one of his friends when we went to America. Sadly enough, about a year after, we found out he was a convicted pedophile, but mum and dad were around him the entire time, so nothing bad happened, which is a blessing. And I personally have met up with a girl I met over the internet, and we've been pretty good friends since then, which is always nice. ANYWAY, I hope you have fun meeting her.
-
your favorite kind of sport?
Dodgeball is an actual sport? I thought they just made it like that for the movie (which sucked). Anyway, football! No questions about it. I don't enjoy watching any sports really. I don't mind watching the occasional bit of tennis or golf with my dad, but that's as far as it goes. I'm a relatively good defender in soccer considering I play once a month at most. I'm not very good at tennis, but a bit of it every once in a while never goes amiss. I don't really play sports very often, so it's kind of bizarre that I'm not fat.. Give it time though. ;)
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
0/10, Never seen you. But I only really look at OT and subforums of that.
-
Looking for good games
I agree. I personally was disappointed with with AoE3, as pretty much everything was based around ranged weapons, and aside from the latest exp. pack that's coming out, it's set in America. I would have been much happier if they had of just made it the same time-period as AoE1, and boosted the graphics and variety.