Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Bladewing replied to Robert_R's topic in Rants
    Jagex is conspiring against you. Obviously not just a run of bad luck, which is what happens to most players.
  2. I gave Nomad's Requiem about two weeks, because I was sure a "fix" to Nomad's power level (heh) would happen. Anyway, I killed him on the first try. Probably helped that I have 99 melees/range with 96 herblore and summoning. Nomad is FAR easier than Jad in my opinion.
  3. This has been a supposed problem for a long time. I foresee no changes. Turn down your area sounds - they have no use except for TDs and Penguin Hunting.
  4. Provided: You have 99 Attack/Strength/Ranged You have 96 Herblore You have 88 Summoning You will not get 20 kills an hour without these.
  5. Mithril Platebodies with SC hammers. Obviously at 88 switch to Adamant.
  6. Let me give you a little anecdotal evidence. At maxed stats, I can kill abyssal demons indefinitely (with a bunyip) with RUNE ARMOR. No sense using Barrows armor here! However, for things like dust devils or nechyrael where multiple monsters may be attacking me due to the use of combat familiars in multicombat, I use barrows to reduce the amount of food I use. If you are using a bunyip and you need food, use better armor. Or more generally, if you need to use food, use better armor.
  7. For general knowledge, Divine is better for soloing bosses, Elysian for teaming.
  8. You get a seed reward about as often as a mint or scarf or goggles. But that being said you get 5 pods instead of 1 mint. An ideal item would be something like a gnomeball - moderately difficult to obtain, tradeable (valued at 1 coin), but not available on the exchange.
  9. With maxed melee stats, gear, and extreme potions, I plateau at about 150 green dragons per hour. Expect to spend at least 150 hours killing these, if not more.
  10. I have only had one and I am 98 slayer, and have camped probably 5k demons.
  11. Bladewing replied to jonni's topic in Help and Advice
    I think Super Energies are good right now. Once you get to 92 you might consider extreme ranging potions, they're 25gp/xp and 600k xp/hour.
  12. I'm not surprised you got banned, the way you act.
  13. I'd guess at about 10% destroyed, 5% dropped, 85% recovered.
  14. Soulwars for whenever you are praying, otherwise Fire. Also I'd use Ardy 3 over Soulwars whenever you are using stab (e.g. Zamorakian spear on iron dragons.)
  15. After this, I decided to earn the last few millions needed to get the last of my 99 herb supplies. So I went to Saradomin. First kill: (I had to teleport after only two kills because I forgot to check to see if my computer had battery lol.) Bought the supplies for 99 herb, and got started: (1.4m herb xp in 2.4 hours :o ) Also got this today: :3 a good day overall.
  16. If you have 80 slayer, check out the guide in my signature.
  17. Sara Kites are used for Godwars.
  18. Bladewing replied to elin1101's topic in Help and Advice
    Well you can get unlimited cheese from your teak+ larder in your house for free, so I suppose if you had a decent beast of burden you could get maybe 2k of them an hour. It's still impossible to buy cheese, however.
  19. Platebodies are always the fastest/most efficient since you use up the bars very fast, so basically it's just mith platesbodies till 88 and addy platebodies. People just don't like it cause the drain on your bank is very visible. People severely underestimate the value of their time, though.
  20. Plus you can always sell it back, costing you effectively only the profits from flipping that money.
  21. More efficient.
  22. Use the guide in my signature to profit while chinning. Or use the guide in AOW if you want to do monkeys.
  23. "Hey kid, you play RuneScape?" "Yes." "We heard your grandman is planning on offing herself."
  24. Granite Helm also appears.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.