Everything posted by Phil
-
Did you miss us? My band Zilch!
I see this as a post used to get page views and to advertise. We have a advertising sticky in off topic. Please use that to post your link.
-
Welcome to Our Newest Moderators!
lol it's a conspiracy! surely only a full public inquiry would settle this! :shock: Ignore the boo boys, they'll find something else to complain about next week. To be honest no one needs to explain why people are chosen. If a mature active poster comes along then don't expect to us to let them pass us by without being hauled up. They don't come along too often if you hadn't noticed. To the poster asking about "golden oldies", you have no idea. This is really not a suitable place to discuss this either. I suggest if anyone has a problem they take it up privately with someone (whether it be staff or whoever) rather than trying to belittle or bash the staff.
-
The more we know
you can add another lock to that number. There is not much point in having this topic. As you can see it attracts all the spam under the sun. Plus you shouldn't really be proud of having bans and locks. :?
-
oh noes.
If you are going to be pedantic, 'they' never said you had to use photoshop :wink:
-
lunar eclipse!
Apparently it was best seen over the pacific but could be seen in E Asia, Oz and W USA. No eclipse for us Europeans.
-
oh noes.
on top of the bandwagons I see Bubs Anyway, Bluelancer's and woopidoo's replies seem the best I think. I've been in that situation before, although a lot less was at stake, and let me tell you it wasn't fun walking out of the place looking like an idiot :P Tell them your situation.
-
Possibly the true reason for the earth's global warming
There's already a large discussion on 'global warming' and theories here http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=689057
-
Fall Lineup
Looking forward to Heroes. Can't say anything else there is a must watch for me. New My Name is Earl is always worth a watch though.
-
career choices
choose the one that interests you most, not the one that most people on here say. I wish I'd looked more into electrician type courses or classes when I was choosing my education path, I may even do in the future, who knows.
-
Super Moderators
How's it looking? :P Kudos to Alduron for designing it. Thanks for the comments all. :)
-
Suggestion for allowing posts in Announcements Forum - DONE
Whoever gets there first I guess. I don't think who posts it is important :)
-
Suggestion for allowing posts in Announcements Forum - DONE
I don't think there would be anyone who would object to it because it wasn't runescape discussion. It still is the general board. I would much rather have discussion in the general board than the announcement board.
-
Age Oriented Worlds?
As was probably already been said it would be a nightmare to try and organise. How do you prove your age over the internet and on a game? Also there are some 12 year olds who are more mature than some 30 year olds. This idea has been brought up many times and I am still undecided if if would be good or not.
-
favourite band?
I'm going to see them on Thursday :P My favourite band would have to be Weezer.
-
Suggestion for allowing posts in Announcements Forum - DONE
It is this reason I would have to say no to replies in announcements. I don't see a problem with someone starting a thread in general if you want to congratulate someone. That's the way it used to happen.
-
runescape money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As was said this is against the game rules. I would strongly suggest that you do not do it. There is not much more to discuss here so I am locking this.
-
irc music
Sorry, please take this somewhere else outside tipit.
- You
-
Im getting a kitten.. but..
Westies can be pretty fierce when they want to be. I knew someone who had one. Also my grandparents used to keep Scotties. Could give you a nasty bite if they really wanted to.
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
Fletcher and O'Shea can play decently in a holding midfield role. I'd be happy with playing Tevez as a lone striker if needed.
-
Age Of Conan anyone?
March 25th I read. Would rather see a better game released later than a half finished game earlier. I'm not too bothered anyway, I wouldn't have been able to get a new computer by October time, as I had hoped, so wouldn't have been able to play. However I have no idea where I will be in March so I'm not anticipating this game as much as I was.
-
Britain Terror Suspect Dies From Burns
Well the public have been led to believe he was kept alive artificially for the past few weeks, just to not upset anyone, at the large expense of the British tax-payer. But then again that is tabloid journalism for you.
-
Ta0y3ct10n ��â�š���¤��â�š���¤ Runescape Doc (ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME)
Indeed.
-
Save 3000 strangers OR 1 person you love?
If I were part of the 3000 then I wouldn't expect the chooser to choose anything else than to save the loved one.
-
your tip it forum routine?
staff stuff, 'view your posts', off topic (plus subforums there) T&C, general if I still have time to do stuff.