Super Moderators

The Administrative Team is very proud to publicly announce the rank of Super Moderator. This is a position that has been in existence, but we feel it is time for the contribution of the Super Moderators to be known.

The team consists of Azntemplar_00, McGuff1, misterxman, Phil, QueenValerie, and SpencerM98. They assist with various administrative duties in addition to performing the regular duties of Global Moderator.

These Moderators now have the new avatar shown below and the rank of Super Moderator by their name.

SuperMod.jpg

Thanks guys! Your effort is truly appreciated.

The Tip.It Administrative Team

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Gratz guys on being a super mod! Does that mean that you get super cookies too? :roll:

Anyway though, good luck, and hope this is a position you will enjoy.

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!

Grats on getting the Super Mod status!

PS: What's the difference between normal and super mods? This I'd really like to know. :lol:

EDIT: Ah ok thanks Devoted!

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Awsome, now that I'm glad to see :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Good job all of you, keep helping tip.it! I have yet to see one of you post on here to show off the avatar.

EDIT: Spelled "off" correctly with the edit, oops... :oops:

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

Good job all of you, keep helping tip.it! I have yet to see one of you post on here to show off the avatar.

How's it looking? :P Kudos to Alduron for designing it.

Thanks for the comments all. :)

sig2ho7.jpg

Congrats SUPER MODS!

79646b.jpg

I just had to. The air of corniness is just too palpable. :P

Really though, good to hear the extra work you've been doing is getting recognized. Nice job designing the avatars Alduron. Were you able to get GSW's old psd's or are those from scratch?

Thanks everyone. :D Oh and Adam I am a girl so that outfit will not

work for me. :XD:

We can try :XD:

Uhm, I don't think she wishes to walk around with certain parts of her body hanging out with no cover. (From what other women have told me, it actually can hurt to not have support there.) Probably, we would need a female figure with a bikini on, in her case.

(Yes, I know, I'm dropping into a state of over-analysis here. Ugh, me and my 3-D mind.)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Thanks everyone. :D Oh and Adam I am a girl so that outfit will not

work for me. :XD:

We can try :XD:

Uhm, I don't think she wishes to walk around with certain parts of her body hanging out with no cover. (From what other women have told me, it actually can hurt to not have support there.) Probably, we would need a female figure with a bikini on, in her case.

(Yes, I know, I'm dropping into a state of over-analysis here. Ugh, me and my 3-D mind.)

~Mr. Devnull

That made me give my computer a weird look. :?

Gratz SuperMods(resounding echo, with a cheesy super hero voice). You guys earned it!

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]