Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Hehe I wonder how his marriage is getting on :P
  2. Phil replied to dragonst0rm's topic in Off-Topic
    read the advertising sticky or something? There's lots of interesting links in there. Anyway this post is just full of spam so I'm locking it.
  3. I like BST, longer light in a day is great. It went to BST here on Sunday morning.
  4. Before you can get help, you'll need to provide more details. Where are you getting this error? Browser you are using? Running a firewall?
  5. Ok Ok, I think these snide little comments have gone far enough. Fair enough if you were trying to discuss it properly like Y2g2003, but quit with the one sentence replies which aren't helping anything.
  6. It makes me glad because it reminded me how much time would be need to played to get to the high levels. I wasted too much time trying to compete with others and that was over a few years. I'm not going to to tell people what his board name is if people don't know already :wink:
  7. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    You don't remember this type of post being on SB? Although it was done more in relation with runescape and general board rather than off topic.
  8. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that, now does it? Interesting article. Seeing the article made me glad that I'm not playing runescape these days.
  9. Search before posting again please http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=381 ... =runescape
  10. As was said, it's working. Next time you have a problem please use a more appropriate title.
  11. was it a 2nd hand or from store? from a shop, not second hand.
  12. I've never got around to doing any. Though I've heard about a few of them. A popular one at the moment is models for climate change in the future, was even in the news here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/hottopics/climatechange/
  13. We had to learn the word for English class once. They said it wwas pronounced .. flocky nocky nigh hilleh pilleh fication.
  14. Ok you've said you've checked for viruses but also you should check for spyware and see if you need to clean your system. I suggest using adaware SE and spybot S+D, posting a hijackthis log here might also help. To the poeple saying that runescape works fine on other browsers... did you forget about the sound issue?
  15. Sumer job I had a few years back worked for a month in a binding/packaging factory. Saved up about ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã800 and bought my computer with it :)
  16. Apparently the locals in Anglesey know it as "Llanfair PG"
  17. Yeah see, not being able to read or pronounce another language I don't think is funny, like seeing that paragraph in welsh doesn't make me laugh, it's the longness of that particular placeword I find humerous. I think it's unpronouncability comes from it being so long really.
  18. English also has words like that. eg. flocinaucinihilipiliphication :P some people can't pronounce that.
  19. kido14, it's a lighthearted topic, quit trolling and trying to bring it down into a flame war. on topic.. I have been known to hang up the phone as soon as I say once or twice and not get a response (a few seconds). That's when I'm busy though and can't be bothered with dealing with telemarketers. I'm thinking if it was an important phone call they would call back.
  20. I wouldn't really call Welsh a funny language. Just has some overly long words in it. And yes I knew it was a placename when I read the title (but that's probably because I'm british and it's now pretty famous place because of the length of it's spelling. :)
  21. yep, happens quite a lot. Just a little bug in the high scores.
  22. All i can say is....wow....Why...There are plenty of foreigners in Britain, and only a small Amount of them make trouble... I believe he was trying to be sarcastic there.
  23. Phil replied to onno123's topic in Off-Topic
    Absolutely no referral links allowed. Please do not post them again.
  24. Invidious: Yeah I know what you are saying however I think a ceasfire is much better than them being active. It means that others can work harder on peace without any fear. Ceasefire does sound better than an active terrorist organisation. Also in Spain, there was no all out war against ETA and there were no foreign occupying forces. I don't know the details specifically about the Basque region but I think it could probably be compared to Northern Ireland and IRA situation. I certainly wouldn't compare the spanish problem with that going on in Korea. Two completely different situations.
  25. Even if you added Dell RAM wouldn't it still void a 3 year warranty?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.